[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

Jul 29, 2019
Hi. I wounder on one thing. When is the quest line finished? or with other words am I finished now ? THe last mission I did was
going to Mt. Doom to trow the ring into the fire. I came back to gandalf and he did then say he whent to Rivendale.
Is that the end? Or do I have to run around and see if it is a mission I havent done? I'm on 58 % in my HQM on Quest Journal is that compleate since I havent done the missions where you can trade for å ore bush.

Btw Thanks GreatOrator for an awsome mod and that you replies quickly. You are awsome.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you :D and yes, the main quest line ends there. However, right now we are adding not only some new features (fast travel) but also a bunch of new mini quests in both the overworld and middle earth to do :)

Remember, as of the last map update, there are approximately 20+ middle earth locations yuou can add to middle earth with more planned

Jul 29, 2019
Awsome I cant wheit. Sorry for all my questions but I run a multiplayer server with some friends and now my friend got to the point where
he shuld kill osio. in the blood magic temple. But he is still dead afther I killed him earlyer.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
commands should be enabled, so you would change gamemode the same way mincraft always has, that is something you can look up at minecrafts wiki if you do not know. if it does not change it in lan mode, all the better, prefer people to not go into creative in the pack

TheBurningMiner

Jul 29, 2019
commands should be enabled, so you would change gamemode the same way mincraft always has, that is something you can look up at minecrafts wiki if you do not know. if it does not change it in lan mode, all the better, prefer people to not go into creative in the pack
Oh sorry I meant with my own private pack

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Well, the mod itself that does it is call tolkientweaks, but it is not disablable and the mod has many items currently in use so disabling or removing from my pack can break a lot of things.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
  • Update v2.7.3
  • Core Mods Updated
    • AromaCore
    • BDLib
    • Brandonscore
  • Mods Updated
    • Ancient Warfare
    • Antique Atlas
    • Aroma Backup
    • Aura Cascade
    • BiblioCraft
    • BuildCraft
    • Carpenter's Blocks
    • Chisel 2
    • Crafting Manager
    • Custom Main Menu
    • DecoCraft 2
    • Gendustry
    • Logistics Pipes
    • Magic Bees
    • NEI Add-ons
    • NEI Integration
    • Railcraft
    • Reliquery
    • Storage Drawers
    • Thaumic Exploration
    • Thaumic Tinker
  • Mods Removed
    • Lockdown
  • Mods Added
    • MadHelp
  • Things to note
    • Lockdown was removed for MadHelp, this will allow players to not only create new generic worlds with the mod set, but most importantly, will allow for automatic download and install of both the default world AND regions AND be notified of map updates independent of modpack updates.
    • This release contains most of the framework for the new job boards being added, this will be finished soon. This also contains most of the rework of the HQM side of the quest system which should help players better stay on track with the custom NPC quests.
    • Map is no longer included with client OR server now. In order to cut down on size of updates, map will need to be downloaded from curse if using the server package, the client now has an automated way to do this now.
As of right now, release is available at github, update pushed to the launcher but may be a day or so depending on the team. GitHub is considered for people using multiMC and as always, I will not provide instruction or support for that method.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2019
Hey. Is there a guide or some instructions on how you update a tolkiencraft 2 server? I download it through the ftb site. I want to update the maps and all new you implement. I want to keep what i have frome before in overworld witch is my base more then 1000 blocks away from spawn.

ScoobieBoy

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else having issues with AW and getting "The Wheel" invention done ?
I have all the items, but it will not start :(
Ideas ?

Attachments

• research.png
    research.png
    778.4 KB · Views: 56