Whitelist Server Phun Server | Direwolf20 v5.1.1 | 20 Slots | Whitelist | No Lag | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

the0slayer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:The0Slayer
Previous Mod Experience?:yes, just about all of them
Additional Info?: great builder

Arkarian

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zhadowztriker
Previous Mod Experience?:FTB and general modpacks
Additional Info?:Friends with xXInfXx and I used to install my own client side mods till minecraft 1.2.5 also I run my own servers so I know how much of a pain it can be to run stuff :)

Gueleric

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gueleric
Previous Mod Experience?: I have 1 year of mod experience
Additional Info?: I really want to join a server ^^

xXInfXx

Jul 29, 2019
Yo, I think the config link may be broken. It only gives me some retarded installer for PutLocker downloader called config.zip...

astizzz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FriskyMan
Previous Mod Experience?: I play Tekkit and Now play FTB
Additional Info?: Still new to the FTB mod pack, looking for a server to help me learn all FTB goodies :)

Neilios

Jul 29, 2019
Yo, I think the config link may be broken. It only gives me some retarded installer for PutLocker downloader called config.zip...
No, if you look properly you will see a floppy disk icon in the bottom right which says download file or save file. you are clicking the 'use our downloader software' or whatever button. read...[DOUBLEPOST=1361190918][/DOUBLEPOST]The server was experiencing some severe lag issues the last 24 hours and it went down last nite.

It's now back up, let me know if lag continues.

ElZendo

Jul 29, 2019
Ha it shouldn't have done Omlett, but yeah it has been down, also Neilios are you planning on updating to the latest version of the pack?

~El

Neilios

Jul 29, 2019
Ha it shouldn't have done Omlett, but yeah it has been down, also Neilios are you planning on updating to the latest version of the pack?

~El
The server itself was up and running, seemed there was an issue with the hostname. It's been resolved so please try again in a few minutes.

Re: updating, yes I will be looking into it soon.

Omlettwender

Jul 29, 2019
The server was experiencing some severe lag issues the last 24 hours and it went down last nite.

It's now back up, let me know if lag continues.

Just wanted to let you know that since yesterday evening the server is quite laggy again.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
so its not me I did try to login at some point yesterday but I have updated to 5.1.1 & could not enter server, I removed all relays the last time I was on as I found out they may have been the cause of frame rate issues, I was going to remove the loader at my house to make sure that nothing is loaded while I do bees, atm I am working the 1 year old FTB seed, so have not had time to login, & when I was on last there was a lag issue it seems when I entered so I logged out after taking some steps to try remove any items I beleave may have been the cause, I will try login again some time over the next couple of days but busy with real life & the ftb seed.

ps if for some reason anything at my place or bee base is lagging server feel free to remove as needed.

Neilios

Jul 29, 2019
Just to update everyone, I've managed to fix the lag issue (I think). Some igneous extruders were permanently pumping cobble into pipes which had no where to go, and the pipes were blowing up but no dissapearing and there was over 40k cobblestone in one pipe which was lagging to hell.

Should be fixed now, The server log is not reporting overloading..

Re: Updating the pack..

I've tested out 5.1.1 and our current world (with additional mods) and im getting block id errors and the area around my base is resetting to the original chunks, I can't track it all down yet, but its a long process and I just don't have time to update right now. It's being as ass to update basically lol.

Let me know your thoughts

Omlettwender

Jul 29, 2019
Just to update everyone, I've managed to fix the lag issue (I think). Some igneous extruders were permanently pumping cobble into pipes which had no where to go, and the pipes were blowing up but no dissapearing and there was over 40k cobblestone in one pipe which was lagging to hell.

Should be fixed now, The server log is not reporting overloading..

Re: Updating the pack..

I've tested out 5.1.1 and our current world (with additional mods) and im getting block id errors and the area around my base is resetting to the original chunks, I can't track it all down yet, but its a long process and I just don't have time to update right now. It's being as ass to update basically lol.

Let me know your thoughts

what additional mods are you testing?

and thanks for looking into the lag issues ;-)

ElZendo

Jul 29, 2019
Just to confirm, lag is gone, thanks for sorting it, was a nightmare!

Neilios - FYI there is a dark aura node next to my HQ, that, because of my thaumic endeavors consistently creates Wisps. I'm not sure whether these despawn when i'm not on, but after I play for a while it fills up pretty quickly. I doubt it but this could be contributing to lag, since i'm nowhere near end game I can't clear them all out so if you think it is contributing by all means wreak some havoc!

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
zendo easy fix make a glass cube 9x9x9 or 11x11x11 around the node put a telsa coil over it powered any way you like make sure its on a button push to activate, bam problem solved & now you have wispy essence to use in TC research or for there aspects.