[1.7.10] The Sky is the Limit [291 Mods] [stable] [sidequests] [alternated balancing]

Game2win

Jul 29, 2019

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
No, nothing special. It didnt happened today tough, but if it reoccurs, i will tell you.

Timo50

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i got an issue with the tinker´s Construct Smeltery I am not able to cast molten stuff into th tool part casts and im also not able to smelt iron ore in it...
I am able though to craft for example a dark iron pickaxe head in the part builder, but I can´t exchange the stone Pickaxe Head from my Pick for it...
please dont tell me i dont have to get a pulverizer :(

Edit: I found out that Iron ore hasn´t got a oredictionary value so that´s why the smeltery won´t melt it down but i don´t know how to fix this...

Last edited:

Game2win

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i got an issue with the tinker´s Construct Smeltery I am not able to cast molten stuff into th tool part casts and im also not able to smelt any ores in it...
I am able though to craft for example a dark iron pickaxe head in the part builder, but I can´t exchange the stone Pickaxe Head from my Pick for it...
please dont tell me i dont have to get a pulverizer :(

Ok...for me it's working :confused:
Theoretically all iron ores should be listed in the ore dict...wich mods' iron ore has that problem?
With the Stone-Pick Thing...stone tools are disabled by Iguana Tweaks, so they are removed from the Tic Tool Registry -> it won't work...but you should have been completely unable to even get that thing...:confused:

Last edited:

Timo50

Jul 29, 2019
I made a little imgur album where you can see my Smeltery and some other information.
I don´t know why i was able to craft stone tools because im used to tinker´s and also to iguanas tweaks from some other modpacks but its also unusual to craft pickaxe heads out of ingots :D if its runs fine on other instances i should maybe reinstall the pack and hope for the configs to fix themselvses :D
http://imgur.com/a/f0MJC

Edit: All default minecraft ores seem to have lost their Oredictionary values (at least Gold and Iron)

Timo50

Jul 29, 2019
After some more research i found out that iron and gold and maybe some other vanilla ore i don´t know loose their oredictionary value if dropped from Enhanced Biomes generated ores. The problem is i didn´t find any other iron or gold in my world so far. :D
would be nice if you can fix these issues :)

NOSLx

Jul 29, 2019
Here's a screenshot
View attachment 21717
57ce7dd3bd3174237e51053230caa237.jpg
I have had that same problem too, most likely due to me using amplified terrain gen. I did switch to BOP terrain gen. and seems to fix it.

Game2win

Jul 29, 2019
I made a little imgur album where you can see my Smeltery and some other information.
I don´t know why i was able to craft stone tools because im used to tinker´s and also to iguanas tweaks from some other modpacks but its also unusual to craft pickaxe heads out of ingots :D if its runs fine on other instances i should maybe reinstall the pack and hope for the configs to fix themselvses :D
http://imgur.com/a/f0MJC

Edit: All default minecraft ores seem to have lost their Oredictionary values (at least Gold and Iron)

With the ingots that ExtraTic...most Metals from other mods don't have molten versions so they're just added to the Part Builder...can't do anything except waiting if the mod author ever changes that ;)

After some more research i found out that iron and gold and maybe some other vanilla ore i don´t know loose their oredictionary value if dropped from Enhanced Biomes generated ores. The problem is i didn´t find any other iron or gold in my world so far. :D
would be nice if you can fix these issues :)

Okay thanks for the info, I'll see what I can do :) [Okay found it...some MetaData glitch...will be fixed in the next update]

I have had that same problem too, most likely due to me using amplified terrain gen. I did switch to BOP terrain gen. and seems to fix it.

I don't know what's causing this...most likely some problem with the way AE2 generates his meteors...

Reactions: Timo50

Game2win

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

everytime i try to start a game the game closes with "Shutting down internal Server!".
I run FTB with 6,5GB reserved RAM.

Here is my Crash Report: http://pastebin.com/Ayy9esyg

Thanks,
Rone

Use the "Edit modpack" button in the launcher and deactivate WorldEditCUI that should fix it for you :)
But still interesting...that mod never caused problems before...

Rone

Jul 29, 2019
Use the "Edit modpack" button in the launcher and deactivate WorldEditCUI that should fix it for you :)
But still interesting...that mod never caused problems before...
Fixed the Problem.
The error was caused by worldeditcui.config.json.
The json file was full with null, null....
Just deleted it and all works fine for me now :)

Thanks,
Rone

Game2win

Jul 29, 2019
Fixed the Problem.
The error was caused by worldeditcui.config.json.
The json file was full with null, null....
Just deleted it and all works fine for me now :)

Thanks,
Rone

OK that explains everything :D
Maybe some error with the download...(hopefully extremely rare...)

Last edited:

Jangofet54

Jul 29, 2019
I wanted to mention one quick thing

The beggining quest line that involves making a smelterey, well the second one in the one where you actually have to craft all of the componenets of the smelterey is broken in my game, for some reason it won't recognize that i have a fired clay bucket in my inventory and will not allow me to finish my quest, thats so far the only issue with the quests.

Also yea im having the same issue mentioned above with the iron and gold ore's other than these issues not haveing trouble with the modpack.

Nvm i found one more issue, today i died for the first time and now im lagging out like hell in the respawn or title screen

it keeps saying:

[WailaNBT] failed to recognize file default.json as config file

underneath it it says

Config loading completed

this is the text in White on the player screen

But yea its lagging out really badly and when i finally got respawned i was lagging soo hard i couldn't do anything so i just died and it sent me back to the death screen

Last edited:

Darth Crater

Jul 29, 2019
You can craft an fired clay bucket once you get a Philosopher's Stone, but the quest won't pick it up if you make one via a furnace. Maybe it should ask for the unfired version?
Nvm i found one more issue, today i died for the first time and now im lagging out like hell in the respawn or title screen

it keeps saying:

underneath it it says

Config loading completed

But yea its lagging out really badly and when i finally got respawned i was lagging soo hard i couldn't do anything so i just died and it sent me back to the death screen
I think this one is a known issue with WailaNBT. There's a workaround here: https://github.com/exzhawk/wailanbt/issues/21#issuecomment-63946241 - but the mod seems to have been superseded by OmniOcular.

Game2win

Jul 29, 2019
I wanted to mention one quick thing

The beggining quest line that involves making a smelterey, well the second one in the one where you actually have to craft all of the componenets of the smelterey is broken in my game, for some reason it won't recognize that i have a fired clay bucket in my inventory and will not allow me to finish my quest, thats so far the only issue with the quests.

Also yea im having the same issue mentioned above with the iron and gold ore's other than these issues not haveing trouble with the modpack.

it keeps saying:

underneath it it says

Config loading completed

Okay I'll take a look at the quests and see if I can fix it :)

You can craft an fired clay bucket once you get a Philosopher's Stone, but the quest won't pick it up if you make one via a furnace. Maybe it should ask for the unfired version?

I think this one is a known issue with WailaNBT. There's a workaround here: https://github.com/exzhawk/wailanbt/issues/21#issuecomment-63946241 - but the mod seems to have been superseded by OmniOcular.

Thanks for the link :) will be in the next modpack update :p