[1.7.10] The Sky is the Limit [291 Mods] [stable] [sidequests] [alternated balancing]

Darth Crater

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having trouble with some recipes not showing up (e.g. everything from modular power suits). Could be a Minetweaker issue.

I also noticed that since 1.2.1 the EMC value of Blaze Powder was removed, and Ancient Warfare was removed from the pack. I'm assuming these were intentional, but I'm not sure. Is there a full changelog anywhere?
what did you do to this pack it takes to long to load this pack is no good it does not
take 30 min + to load a pack and do not tell me it is my hardware i have played
a lot of packs and i have not had one do what your pack does and a lot of the
packs i have played where big ?
I wish I could tell you it wasn't your hardware, but... I'm guessing it's your hardware. It takes several minutes to load for me on a decent gaming PC, but not 30. You could look at how much RAM you're allowing it, though. 4 to 5 GB is ideal.

trilaxx

Jul 29, 2019
I've created several works to verify this but for some reason after i build a Big Reactor and try and insert Yellorite or Uranium it just never goes into the block like im using the wrong ingot. Now i've used Big Reactors plenty of times yet this is the only time ive had an issue.

Am I missing something here?

Jangofet54

Jul 29, 2019
in this latest update i noticed when i was trying to get some blaze rods that blaze powder no longer has an emc value, is this intentional or no

Game2win

Jul 29, 2019
There may be a Server Version sometime in the future but we're currently not sure if we should release an official server version, so I can't give you an ETA sorry.

I've created several works to verify this but for some reason after i build a Big Reactor and try and insert Yellorite or Uranium it just never goes into the block like im using the wrong ingot. Now i've used Big Reactors plenty of times yet this is the only time ive had an issue.

Okay I'll take a look...

in this latest update i noticed when i was trying to get some blaze rods that blaze powder no longer has an emc value, is this intentional or no

It wasn't intended by us but by sinkillerj (ProjectE Developer)... at least the emc values vanished after updating projecte (seems like he didn't want the old-school blaze rod based emc farms by default). I'll readd them in the next update ;)

1.3.0.0 changelog (better late then never): removed ancient warfare (we got problems with an overloaded item arrey, wich aw took quite a lot places in and it's world gen didn't really work as intended anyway)
Other than that, no major changes.

Game2win

Jul 29, 2019
Thats sad =(
Want to play it so bad on Multiplayer

We have running a test server currently but I don't know when it will be completed.
If you just need a Version that runs on a server, just remove all singleplayer mods (Liteloader, Damage Indicator) and it should run. ;)

harrylipwig

Jul 29, 2019
@Game2win Can you help. I can't seem to close inventory windows without pressing esc. What is the setting for close. I tried deleting the options.txt but they won't revert back to default. Is there a reason you changed the bindings?

Game2win

Jul 29, 2019
You can close the inventory only with esc as it is not the vanilla inventory. The keybindings have been changed to prevent bugs with keys being used multiple times. It was also nessescarry to integrate the new inventory (Travellers Gear) as new default inventory. (All keybindings are listed in the first spoiler of the main post; if you really want defaults back (expect massive keybind bugs!) you have to delete the options.txt in the main minecraft folder and the defaultkeys.txt in the config folder) The fact that the inventory can't be closed with E again is unfortunately sourced in the way forge and vanilla mc handle modded GUIs so it can't be changed (perhaps the mod author could do something about it but Travellers Gear won't recieve any updates currently).

harrylipwig

Jul 29, 2019
You can close the inventory only with esc as it is not the vanilla inventory. The keybindings have been changed to prevent bugs with keys being used multiple times. It was also nessescarry to integrate the new inventory (Travellers Gear) as new default inventory. (All keybindings are listed in the first spoiler of the main post; if you really want defaults back (expect massive keybind bugs!) you have to delete the options.txt in the main minecraft folder and the defaultkeys.txt in the config folder) The fact that the inventory can't be closed with E again is unfortunately sourced in the way forge and vanilla mc handle modded GUIs so it can't be changed (perhaps the mod author could do something about it but Travellers Gear won't recieve any updates currently).
I was afraid the binding was tied to the mod. Muscle memory will have to ignored. Thanks for the help. I'll just stick to the way you have it.

edit: But can I ask why you used travellers gear? It has no crafting grid.

Game2win

Jul 29, 2019
I was afraid the binding was tied to the mod. Muscle memory will have to ignored. Thanks for the help. I'll just stick to the way you have it.

edit: But can I ask why you used travellers gear? It has no crafting grid.

Because I think the overall GUI is a lot more fitting the way you mostly play once you're over the early-game (wich will be about...95% of the play time if the time I and some others I usually play together with is representative for big modpacks :D)(I mean...really how often do you use the default 2*2 crafting field in a modpack?) and for the early-game...it shouldn't be such a pain to press Numpad 8 instead of E if you want to craft something :p
(For those who find this too complicated/uncomfortable...just switch the two hotkeys as long as you use the 2*2 grid ;) )

harrylipwig

Jul 29, 2019
Because I think the overall GUI is a lot more fitting the way you mostly play once you're over the early-game (wich will be about...95% of the play time if the time I and some others I usually play together with is representative for big modpacks :D)(I mean...really how often do you use the default 2*2 crafting field in a modpack?) and for the early-game...it shouldn't be such a pain to press Numpad 8 instead of E if you want to craft something :p
(For those who find this too complicated/uncomfortable...just switch the two hotkeys as long as you use the 2*2 grid ;) )
Well I changed hotbar 1 and keypad 8, but I'll leave everything else you have it set up for a reason.
But I wanted to ask. I made a world and was flying around in creative to see what was what, and I came across a few structures. One was a mystcraft building made out of quartz blocks and had all the pages in books in it. And a few other things, like a thaumcraft structure with two blocks of thaumium. What mod makes these?
edit: Can you put in a recipe for green hearth canisters. Hardly any packs have a recipe.

Last edited:

Game2win

Jul 29, 2019
Well I changed hotbar 1 and keypad 8, but I'll leave everything else you have it set up for a reason.
But I wanted to ask. I made a world and was flying around in creative to see what was what, and I came across a few structures. One was a mystcraft building made out of quartz blocks and had all the pages in books in it. And a few other things, like a thaumcraft structure with two blocks of thaumium. What mod makes these?
edit: Can you put in a recipe for green hearth canisters. Hardly any packs have a recipe.

Those two structeres were added by myself using recurrent complex. You were lucky to find the Mystcraft building though...it only has one chance every 1000 chunks to spawn ;)
And with the green heart canister...there is already a recipe (or...at least should be o_O if NEI doesn't show anything try the command "/mt reload") :p

harrylipwig

Jul 29, 2019
Those two structeres were added by myself using recurrent complex. You were lucky to find the Mystcraft building though...it only has one chance every 1000 chunks to spawn ;)
And with the green heart canister...there is already a recipe (or...at least should be o_O if NEI doesn't show anything try the command "/mt reload") :p
That big a chance? Well I have two within a few hundred blocks of each other, so I am doubly lucky. Also that is good about the cannister.

edit: wow I just saw the recipe. That is though going, lol.

Last edited:

Game2win

Jul 29, 2019
That big a chance? Well I have two within a few hundred blocks of each other, so I am doubly lucky. Also that is good about the cannister.

edit: wow I just saw the recipe. That is though going, lol.

If you look through the quest book (especially endgame) you will find most custom recipes we added for items unobtainable by default :)
But as you already saw...most of them are really expensive :D (you can have nearly unlimited storage or 4 million RF/t ... but you pay for what you get :p )

harrylipwig

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone help with this crash report please?

Attachments

• crash-2015-09-23_00.36.08-client.txt
    61.3 KB · Views: 78

Darth Crater

Jul 29, 2019
I was able to see the Modular Power Suits recipes using "/mt reload." It looked like there was still a dependency loop in the recipes, though - Basic plating and control circuits, I think.

Reactions: harrylipwig

harrylipwig

Jul 29, 2019
Also got this crash just jumping, if anyone can help.

Attachments

• crash-2015-09-23_12.51.26-server.txt
    47.7 KB · Views: 66