What cool little thing have you discovered today?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
What is the blue stuff then?
I think it's teslatite. I don't know what mod adds it, just that it's in pathfinder, which I recently tried. :p
EDIT: I looked at some recipes and I think it's like bluestone from BluePower (RedPower, but blue ;))

Last edited:

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
My 1.4.7 Bee Room is on the first page of google image results!!!!

bees.png

Haha, sorry for geeking out, first of my things I've seen pop up on google.

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
Agricraft crops seem to improve their stats much quicker if they're surrounded on all four sides by grown plants.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Ugh those curves are bad! And I should feel bad, but I don't!

Hey it was my 3rd ever Minecraft world, be nice.
Hehe I was also doing Sandstone pyramids(originally not even with Stairs!) back then :p Took me a while to learn and appreciate microblocks lol.

Reactions: Type1Ninja

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
It is this one we are talking about:
9xkm016l.jpg

And you kinda just proved my point that no two searches are the same :p
well yeah, google tracks your searches to give you results more relevant to you. No two searches are the same because no two people are the same. Which is pretty frakking fly if you ask me.

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
nUtpfL6.jpg

sorry the image didn't capture it the last time rofl.
I disagree about the personalized searches. I used to search through the internet and "stumble" upon things I had no idea that were there. By personalizing it to me it filters out so many things I always end up with the same results and don't see anything new. :(

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
I disagree about the personalized searches. I used to search through the internet and "stumble" upon things I had no idea that were there. By personalizing it to me it filters out so many things I always end up with the same results and don't see anything new. :(
That is not really how it works. It will not eventually block out everything new. It simply over time gets a picture of stuff that you usually search for and will try and suggest part of the search results based on that. It will not continuously give you the same results as you have seen before over and over on new unrelated searches.

Like for example I have done a lot of searches on google with "minecraft something something" for different mods and items. So now even when just searching for normal RL stuff, sometimes Minecraft stuff sneaks in :p But it is like 1/20-1/100 of the search results(depending on what I search for ofc).

Last edited:
Reactions: gold49

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Long time ago i discovered that if i look up my username on Google Images i get a very very weird result... >.>

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Long time ago i discovered that if i look up my username on Google Images i get a very very weird result... >.>
you are even less lucky then me I at least get some stuff that has to do with me.
Unless you search with my real name then you get as good as nothing

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Oh i get some of my past avatars here and there and images from threads i posted in, but also other things...
>.>

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
My name gets baskets and tiles for some strange reason...

As for real name, nothing related to me shows up. Thanks in part to my personal hatred of Facebook and a lack of social life with people on Facebook :p

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
not minecraft related but found a browser but, again. and its again youtube related.
upload_2015-5-7_19-28-4.png