[1.7.10] Material Energy^4

Insomniac Brit

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the advice, yes I backed the dimension before changing anything :) I'm still scratching my head with my problem as my dim 0 looks nothing like other peoples that I've seen on youtube videos.

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the advice, yes I backed the dimension before changing anything :) I'm still scratching my head with my problem as my dim 0 looks nothing like other peoples that I've seen on youtube videos.
Direwolf20 and Pahimar had an issue where their DIM0 was the same seed as what was in the pack, but it was not the edited version Parcel made. You're probably having the same issue. I think people have said copying in worlds (DIM0) from the templates folder fixes it. But as always, backup for safety.

Fenix chi

Jul 29, 2019
How can I update to newest version that's on the curse launcher.

I don't have a Windows system so can't use the curse client

Insomniac Brit

Jul 29, 2019
Direwolf20 and Pahimar had an issue where their DIM0 was the same seed as what was in the pack, but it was not the edited version Parcel made. You're probably having the same issue. I think people have said copying in worlds (DIM0) from the templates folder fixes it. But as always, backup for safety.

Hi, thanks for the info. I have looked into both my save and template folder, but cannot see a DIM0 folder.

Attachments

• template.png
    template.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 78

ZeroA

Jul 29, 2019
parcel31u Is it OK if you added some more rewards to the basic bag as the current rewards seem a bit underwhelming.

Last edited:

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
Okay I'm updating Fluxed Crystals in the ftb version of the pack... the configs have changed apparently and all the seeds and crystals are swapped around. Is there like, a version that doesn't cause this sort of thing? I could fix this by going into the configs and manually setting the IDs to what they were before, but that's annoying and it'd be nice to inform others of an easier method.

Do I even need to whitelist dim 1 if I'm updating the mod?

Edit: Oh nevermind, I was following the directions of the mod author and letting the mod regenerate its configs, when it turns out I didn't need to do that. The configs I had can be reused just fine.

Also, on the subject of IDs, the ingredient/weightedDrop for the Universal Seed Seed Seed (Universal Seed Seed category in the json) should be fluxedcrystals:seed;26 instead of fluxedcrystals:seed;24. 24 points to the compressed dirt seed. Not like any sane person would MAKE one of these, but... still.

Edit2: Ugh, even updated to 0.0.5j, using either of the shard processing machines drops FPS by an unacceptable amount. 60 fps to 12 while both are active. I think it would be best to just edit the config to enable the non-machine crafting, ala magical crops, then use cyclic assemblers to automate things.

Edit3: Oh my god I got to Inclusion Chamber^4 and everything is terrible
I'm getting really pissed off at the spawner density. This is worse than even the bottom of the nether sphere. I don't have any armor that can handle the damage output of the cursed earth fallen knights either!

Last edited:
Reactions: ZeroA

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
I think there is something screwy with the quest book in the latest version on the curse launcher. I completed the quest for the compressed theobromine seed and the book thinks i also completed the double and triple theobromine seed quests when that isnt the case. also why is one of the quest rewards for a community area quest an area that can be found in the miners delight area?

Jerkhazi

Jul 29, 2019
I think there is something screwy with the quest book in the latest version on the curse launcher. I completed the quest for the compressed theobromine seed and the book thinks i also completed the double and triple theobromine seed quests when that isnt the case. also why is one of the quest rewards for a community area quest an area that can be found in the miners delight area?
maybe you got the seeds from reward bags ?

TxMaverick88

Jul 29, 2019
I just installed Curse Voice, a new instance of minecraft, and a fresh download of ME4 and im getting some missing blocks/items errors.
ME4 Missing Blocks.JPG
Is this normal? Should i just press yes and pray everything works? Or is there an easy fix??

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I just installed Curse Voice, a new instance of minecraft, and a fresh download of ME4 and im getting some missing blocks/items errors.
View attachment 18407
Is this normal? Should i just press yes and pray everything works? Or is there an easy fix??

That should be fine to hit OK. EIO updated some things. But if you are using a saved game make a backup first just in case.

Jerkhazi

Jul 29, 2019
parcel u might want to fix quests for fluxed crystals, what the headline says and what the quest book wants is totally not matching in all of the seed quests.