[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, that's happened to me each and every time. I take it that's a bad thing to be doing?
The inscriber doesn't like having its recipes reloaded, which is necessary in this pack due to the recipe changes TPL made. There are some new recipes in the inscriber and the inscriber doesn't want to play nice with them, so it throws a hissy fit when you don't fully exit your client.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Is there a good non-video reference for mariculture? I've read through the books in-game, and both the FTB wiki and the Resonant Rise wikis have more stubs than a movie theater dumpster after a blockbuster. Watching through a long video when I just need to get info on one block/machine/structure is tedious when I could flip through a dozen or so pages of text in the same amount of time.

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
Thought I'd share an "aha moment" I just had. Instead of building massive, expensive B-Space barrels everywhere you need some common resource (like I did with coal), just set up one of those barrels with a hopper upgrade. Have it dispense into a simpler tier-2 barrel with a B-Space upgrade, then put clones of that barrel in the various places you need coal. Saves a lot of headache, especially every time you find out you need a new one. Creating a brand-new Tier 5 or above barrel is a pain.

Susjin

Jul 29, 2019
how i get certus quartz essence, i need it to make the seeds, i completed all the quests of "What the world is build of" and did not unlock it

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019

RTiger

Jul 29, 2019
I found a bug. In the witches oven quest, it says you need to make 4 soft clay bottles, when you actually need to make 16

Reactions: briang

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
But how does it fit in? I'll agree it's cool, but in relation to the progression of the pack, how does it fit in? What point in the game should you be able to unlock its cool features? And how does it fit the theme of the pack?

Actually it could spread out throughout the pack really.:p However, I was more just showing it off. I'm not sure if TPL is looking to add anymore mods to this pack, or is doing any thinking of what he wants in his next pack. If I was suggesting it as a mod to add I tend to be more descriptive.lol

Katekyi

Jul 29, 2019
TPL has already said he is working through further changes to the pack in 0.8 so maybe he will look at it and see if he wants it in.

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
I found a bug. In the witches oven quest, it says you need to make 4 soft clay bottles, when you actually need to make 16
Actually, that's a crafting task, so it's specifying how many times you have to do the task, not how many you need to make total. That can get confusing for people though, if they don't know how HQM tracks everything.

Reactions: Kmad

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I was planning on using crafty crates to handle most of my farm's autocrafting needs, but pumping out of them won't seem to work. I'm checking now to see if they'll auto-output to pipes or maybe buffer chests. If not, I've got a whole new problem to handle with my farms.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I was planning on using crafty crates to handle most of my farm's autocrafting needs, but pumping out of them won't seem to work. I'm checking now to see if they'll auto-output to pipes or maybe buffer chests. If not, I've got a whole new problem to handle with my farms.

Now... I haven't tried using crafty crates, but shouldn't you be piping the crafted items out of the bottom?

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019

I believe they need a block of space under them to drop stuff, so you'll need something to scoop up the loose entities like a hopper, obsidian pipe or golem.

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
I believe they need a block of space under them to drop stuff, so you'll need something to scoop up the loose entities like a hopper, obsidian pipe or golem.

Huh, I'll have to see... God, this whole farm structure is just one headache after another.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019

I found this awhile back when I was looking up ways to setup ore gen with Botania.
It explains how the Crafty Crates work.

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
I found this awhile back when I was looking up ways to setup ore gen with Botania.
It explains how the Crafty Crates work.

Ahh, this helps. I'm going to muck around with my setup a wee bit, see if I can't get things to work a little better. I'll likely post pics once I get a working setup.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019

Yeah the space underneath has to be empty, I just use a hopperhock to the side of it.