[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, got my crafting stuff together (turns out crafty crates dislike wooden extraction pipes), and I've updated my base album (the changes are the last two pictures, and I've tested it; it works).

Oh, and it borks up all the ones that are stuck in the stairs, so I guess I'll just set those up on the opposite wall and pipe them around the room, but at least I've finally gotten a working crafting setup.

Last edited:

deadwolfdusk

Jul 29, 2019
They do, but that requires a space underneath it for them to drop the item, which has apparently been the confusion TestyMan had.

A good example to check for a working crafty crate system from an essence farm, say for Coal, would be from PurpleMentat's Regrowth series. His system is pretty decent for the production he needs, even linking to a B-space barrel to spread the coal to where it needs to go and increase storage capacity.

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
Well, someone managed to curse me with Lycanthropy. I must say, I'm rather enjoying it :)

hypernova132

Jul 29, 2019
Upon loading a world (any world including new worlds) my game will crash. I can't tell what causes it. The crashes are server side and I can normally tell what causes a crash by looking at a crash report myself so I would normally go to a mod creator, but this one it's not that way. I tried updating the launcher and re-installing the pack but nothing is working. Please take a look.

Attachments

• crash-2015-04-09_15.46.54-server.txt
    21.4 KB · Views: 66

svennieke

Jul 29, 2019
is there a way to create podzol i looked in NEI but nothing showed up and if there is not a way @thephoenixlodge could you add a recipe for it using the magical crops thingy? i know podzol has no use but it just looks nice

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 25; After too many deaths to Leonard (that guy is a pain to kill) I abandon that and switch focus to the machinery which I negleted for so long.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Amusing occurrence: I'm bashing through Rowan trees to get enough saplings to warrant smelting (I prefer smelting in multiple of 8, so the coal comes out even), and I see the poof that indicates that an Ent has spawned.

It managed to spawn outside my perimeter fence, and proceeded to wander directly into my 'dirt quarry'. The steps I use to get out of said quarry are one block wide, and tucked up in the narrow end of the quarry, leaving the Ent neatly trapped. Had to repair my bone arrows twice, but it was like shooting fish in the proverbial barrel. *smug*

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a Botania flower that will produce mana in the same manner as the well of suffering does for LP? By damaging mobs/killing them?

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 25; After too many deaths to Leonard (that guy is a pain to kill) I abandon that and switch focus to the machinery which I negleted for so long.
He is quite the bugger. I also resorted to asking the god to make him go away. =\

I think he is supposed to be the easier Witchery boss too. If so it will take a very long time to be able to defeat many of the Witchery bosses.

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a Botania flower that will produce mana in the same manner as the well of suffering does for LP? By damaging mobs/killing them?
If you can figure out how to get a player kill, there's a flower that generates mana from exp, but that's the closest to what you're asking I know of.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Upon loading a world (any world including new worlds) my game will crash. I can't tell what causes it. The crashes are server side and I can normally tell what causes a crash by looking at a crash report myself so I would normally go to a mod creator, but this one it's not that way. I tried updating the launcher and re-installing the pack but nothing is working. Please take a look.

Pastebin rather than download link plz? Or post it in the thread and spoiler tag it.

There is one that will do that for regular MC slimes spawned naturally in a slime chunk. Narslimmus kills them and produces mana.

Which I suspect is why there's currently no way to make or legit acquire liquid slime. ;)

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
Well, in my ongoing difficulties with my automatic farms, the advanced flesh golem with two water upgrades and spectacles seem to refuse to use their full vertical range. They can supposedly see through solid blocks and whatnot, so I don't know if the little guy is just taking his time or if he can't path (he should be able to; golems can path with stairs, right?), or if he can't actually see the crops above and below him or what, but I figure I'll just idle over one of the problem plants while I watch Youtube, and I'll check my inventory in a bit to see if he's passed by; will keep you guys updated on the outcome.

EDIT: Took the golem a little bit, it seems, but he did go up and harvest the crop I was at. It may just be a time-thing.

EDIT 2: Huh, doesn't seem like he's going down, but at his speed, I'm thinking having one per level is a better idea.

Last edited:

Yoshiyuki_

Jul 29, 2019
Well, in my ongoing difficulties with my automatic farms, the advanced flesh golem with two water upgrades and spectacles seem to refuse to use their full vertical range. They can supposedly see through solid blocks and whatnot, so I don't know if the little guy is just taking his time or if he can't path (he should be able to; golems can path with stairs, right?), or if he can't actually see the crops above and below him or what, but I figure I'll just idle over one of the problem plants while I watch Youtube, and I'll check my inventory in a bit to see if he's passed by; will keep you guys updated on the outcome.

EDIT: Took the golem a little bit, it seems, but he did go up and harvest the crop I was at. It may just be a time-thing.

EDIT 2: Huh, doesn't seem like he's going down, but at his speed, I'm thinking having one per level is a better idea.
Uhm... yes golems don't really like advanced pathing. They like to go from point a to b and not through stairs c. Point b may be a lot higher, as long as it's basicly a straight line.

EDIT: Pathing is one of the hardest things to code, it might seem easy to map out the best route, but it's a very complicated process.
And Thaumcraft supports multiple golems working together and lots more.

Last edited:

CrimsonZap

Jul 29, 2019
For chapter 5 the quest Big daddy, you have to get Dried Coral and Coral Rock; however, when i try to mine it I am logged off of my world. I looked on creative in another world and the items did not appear in the menu when i searched for them. What do I do about this?
2015-04-10_00.53.06.png