New profile posts

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
D
I am a male living in the United States and but before that, I was living in Ukraine until around 3 yerars old. Currently I am 17. I have played Minecraft since 1.5.2 but around 1.9 I stopped playing, but around a week ago I decided to play again and I remember the modpacks was my favorite part about this game. IGN:Dwarf_Puncher
S
SteamPunk_Angel
Hi DwarfKiller,

Thanks for the reply, I have added you to the whitelist.
You can connect at ATM3.steampunkdevil.com

Thanks

SPD
N
I need help with sky factory 3 when i took the draconic sword from gamemode just for looks and what it does when i hit a couple of mobs and then the whole game started glitching my inventory is invisible and blocks are just flying around me and i can't do anything
N
I need help with sky factory 3 when i took the draconic sword from gamemode just for looks and what it does when i hit a couple of mobs and then the whole game started glitching my inventory is invisible and blocks are just flying around me and i can't do anything
"just so people are aware, I do read these, just some days I forget. " - slowpoke 2012
buggirlexpres
buggirlexpres
Part of the reason Minecraft and Modded Minecraft are so cool is because they have something other than "striving for the next tool upgrade" or whatever. Building infrastructure and stuff is where the coolness should lie
buggirlexpres
buggirlexpres
On the other hand, you do need some kind of reward for setting things up properly. I tried story and unique mechanics - everyone else just goes for better tools and machines
buggirlexpres
buggirlexpres
In the end there's nothing wrong with that, but think and make sure that what you're grinding for is really worth it to you. Don't throw away your time
K
How did you power up the Black Hole Generator?
B
Hey I wonder if you could help a noob out. I posted in the youtube section and my post has been under moderation for a few days. Could it be checked and cleared ?
M
hello i was recently on
GLOBAL CHAT
and i said (big gay)
and got banned
no profanity, no useing it againsed anyone or said who,
and the reason doesnt even says why, it said a name
Hey brother, there's lots of spam going on in the General Chat forums from today. Just thought I'd let someone know.
Hello all! Sorry it's been a while. Been in school lately. Will be working on a new project in the near future. Just an update!
Hey man. I know it's a shot in the dark but I wanted to try anyway. I'm on old member of your ftb.frostis.se server, and I wanted to download a world archive from the site, but it seems it doesn't work properly (it won't let me download the archive). Is there any chance you still have it somewhere? I'm looking for the dw20 1.0.3 (MC 1.7.10) played in 2014. Cheers!