YouTubezzz

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Virgoddess

Jul 29, 2019
Who do you enjoy watching play FTB on YT? I'm talking about smaller channels. I know the big guys.

TIA!

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Sometimes I watch Mead, and very occasionally watch Flora (I love bees), but it's mostly Dire.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
KottabosGames and Warmack9 atm, although Warmack has been MIA for a bit.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yeah, I do also occasionally watch Etho and Beef. I rarely seldom occasionally almost never watch the Yogscast. I know that they know the mods, but I'm not really learning anything from them because they pretend that they are learning the new things themselves. There is nothing at all that I can glean.

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Etho, Doc, Nebris, Guude, BdoubleO, maybe I need some more Beef. I watch others too but not as much. I find Yog to be alright, but too ADHD for my taste.

Can you guess what pack I went with? :D

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
um I think we're missing the point of this thread she's asking for the smaller youtuber's not the mindcrackers, direwolf20, and yogcasters. I think those are the more major ones. On that note I think enigmas1 does some pretty epic stuff.

Reactions: Chocorate

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Mostly Etho and GenerikB at the moment, I was planning on watching Coe, but he abandonned his channel again soon after setting up bases for regular videos, and is now doing a bunch of streams that I don't want to watch.

Basically, I like the Mindcrack in general, and Direwolf20, but I don't have time to watch everyone, and it tends to get a bit repetitive after a while too.

As for "smaller" channels, Mead and Odedex are good, but I'm 30 episodes behind for odedex.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Oh, and if you don't mind a spot of self promotion, I do believe I count as smaller as well. Start here:
I also have a RPG Themed Minecraft LP, and a few other complete LPs of other games on my channel.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Oh, and if you don't mind a spot of self promotion, I do believe I count as smaller as well. Start here:
I also have a RPG Themed Minecraft LP, and a few other complete LPs of other games on my channel.
I can vouch for his LP series, it's one of the few I actively have alerts for in my YT channel.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
WayOfTime, KirinDave, an englishman called kristian444, and my friend which makes videos in portuguese (I'm brazilian, FYI).

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
KirinDave, SparkVGX, Enigmius1, a few others. All of these youtuber's would be so much better if they had really well organized projects per channel like DW20 does. I'd love to watch Etho's LP, but I don't want to watch 50 episodes just to find one thing.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I also watch CovertJaguar and Odedex.
Altough I consider Odedex to be a little bit more famous, though.

Reactions: RedBoss

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
beserkenstein1's build stuff is really nice looking and technical, wylker's spotlights are very easy to follow and thorough.

edit: slightly shameful self plug hidden below, check it only if a self plug doesn't offend you :)

My let's play is a bit rough, my diction is poor, I swear too much and I have no fancy intro/outro graphics or editing, however...

My channel has grown by over 900 subs to nearly 1k total since I started my ultimate let's play on 3rd March, just less than 2 months ago.

Feedback from my viewers has almost overwhelmed me on occasion, here is a recent comment from a subscriber:

"Just want to say that myself my wife and 3 kids now sit down to watch your LP after dinner every night, my two boys are currently copying your beginner guide base. You do a great Job keep It up!!! We all look forward to your next series!!"

I'm certainly not for everyone, but I do appreciate honest feedback both good and bad and will respond to it,check me out if you're looking for something maybe a bit different or a smaller channel to support.

Thanks for reading :)