Yomawolf (WW Game Thread)

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Anybody following the sportsball? Man, some teams are sportsing really well right now, while others just need get back out there and rediscover their sportsing mentality. Regardless of results however, my favourite sportsball team is still way better than any of the others because obscure reasons that make no sense.
Oh yeah I do! My sportsball team is the best but the sportsball refereejudge is always totally biased.

Last edited:

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Current Tally

the_j485 - lenscas, RealKC, goreae, erindalc, Vikestep, RJS, Pyure
Pyure - Someone Else 37, 016Nojr, LivingAngryCheese
RJS - Spwnx, the_j485
sgbros - fowltief
fowltief - sgbros
Shazam08 - SoraZodia
erindalc - eeffoc

@Shazam08, I don't think I've seen a post/vote from you yet.

Sent from my Pocket Kommunikations Metal Nodule (PKMN) using Tapatalk

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Hey hayo.
Should I introduce myself four more times now or like no okay

Let me talk myself through D1 here. So, J and Cheese claiming Guard and Tanner (respectively) were the biggest events and the topic of most discussion in the latter half of the day. Cheese was phased out of the process because people determined there was zero/negative benefit to lynching a Tanner. Pyure and Gor led discussions. Correct me if any of that's wrong.

On J: I'm slightly baffled. His motivations for making a public non-Jester claim D1 were weird and somewhat inconsistent with his actions. Like, "Surprise, fools, I'm a guard. There's no point in me staying silent." Yeah, but... Unless you have a strong claim, there's no point to revealing now either. Even if everyone had accepted it as cold hard fact the moment they heard it, which is beyond a long shot on D1, wouldn't the Yoma just pick him off the next day? The reasonin falls apart the longer you look at it.

Regardless of his motivations, though, he generated an insane amount of discussion. I'll look at individuals more when I get a chance.

Vote the_j

Reactions: Pyure

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I feel like changing my vote, yet I do not. It would be pointless, wouldn't it?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Not saying anything about that seeing as my last monocon had a couple w4-hour days due to poor planning.

Though to be honest, I had assumed you were working on it and it was just taking longer than expected.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Master Bohemi's Journal
Day XX, Month YY

May it please the deities, the sun seemed to hold infernally long in the sky this morning. The crops would delight in the extra sun, but I worried for their nourishment, as the rains haven't fallen this past fortnight. Strange whispers have been about, tales of monstrous things outside of our fair borders. Some even say within our walls! I must tomorrow set forth plans for erecting stronger fortifications against things such as these beasts.

Medical Counsells for the Learned
Day XX, Month YY

A patient came to me this day with a strange affliction, two sharp incisions at the base of their neck. I suggested that perhaps he might do better to restrain his nightly revelries, but he insisted that he had partaken in no such affairs. This is a curious case; I would do well to keep watch out for more of the same.

The evening passed fitfully for the townsfolk. Due to arising concerns over monsters and men, it seemed many of them were highly suspicious of others, and tensions escalated. A poll was promptly held that night, ballots cast, and the auspices taken.

(8) the_j485 - lenscas, RealKC, goreae, erindalc, Vikestep, RJS, Pyure
(3) Pyure - Someone Else 37, 016Nojr, LivingAngryCheese
(2) RJS - Spwnx, the_j485
(1) sgbros - fowltief
(1) fowltief - sgbros
(1) Shazam08 - SoraZodia
(1) erindalc - eeffoc
(1) RealKC - ljfa

Once the noose had tightened and the victim's body had ceased flailing, it was discovered that they had murdered an innocent human.

During the night, the cries of wolves and of other beasts could be heard circling... getting ever closer... suddenly, screams split the night.
No one dared to leave the safety of their homes until the morning, when it was discovered that two of their number were nowhere to be found. Signs of struggle were found near their lintels, and it was woefully determined that they had succumbed to the unknown. Fear gripped all.

the_j485 was lynched! They were a guard!
fowltief was eaten! They were a candlestick maker!
goreae was eaten! They were a baker!

Evening came, and morning followed. The first day.

COMMENCE DAY 2

Last edited:

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Eruantien, can you clarify for all parties whether a wolf-kill would show as "eaten" vs "murdered/killed/something-else"?

I don't feel this question is angleshooting: I could ask this as town or wolf.

And of course I get killed. I know, no ghosting. I just want to say, look at the first letter of each of my posts.

Dude, this is the absolute WORST kind of ghosting. The cheating kind. If you wanted to leave this message, you should have done it BEFORE YOU DIED.