Yomawolf (WW Game Thread)

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
RJS looks like a bit more or an town, Cheese was an likely candidate for an lynch until later on in the day. So it would had been an good chance for them to jump on an wagon.

RealKC seemed kind of suspicious when he followed SomeoneElse's vote on Pyure, but his reaction to Cheese wanting to get lynched made him appear more town-like.

So far erindalc looks wolfly with his sudden jump on Pyure. Vote erindalc

Pyure offered his own defense about being town, and the counter-statements were not too convincing for an vote on him.

Reactions: goreae

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
PSA: @RJS may be going AWOL for the weekend. He's meeting with some university friends, and they're loaded. So rjs might not be sober enough to have a decent train of thought.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
You forgot my vote...I did vote but I don't remember for who...doesn't make a difference anyway
Welp, there's no way I'm going to read all of the stuff from day 1 ._.
Whoops, sorry, fixed that. I know you had voted, just forgot to type it in for whatever reason...

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
vote pyure
I still think he's a wolf.
You never thought I was a wolf. That was the other way around, remember?

I haven't read all of the thread but I might go with that too
vote Pyure
You're not even paying attention, so, good job initiating a bandwagon.

RJS looks like a bit more or an town, Cheese was an likely candidate for an lynch until later on in the day. So it would had been an good chance for them to jump on an wagon.

RealKC seemed kind of suspicious when he followed SomeoneElse's vote on Pyure, but his reaction to Cheese wanting to get lynched made him appear more town-like.

So far erindalc looks wolfly with his sudden jump on Pyure. Vote erindalc

Pyure offered his own defense about being town, and the counter-statements were not too convincing for an vote on him.
Correct. Anyone who actually votes me with the evidence on hand is a terrible mafia player or a wolf.

I think Pyure is going too easy on me, especially with yesterday by telling me I looked town.

My gut is telling me to Vote Pyure
Woops. Just disrespected you.

Easy on you about what? You voted with me on the same evidence I did after coming up with virtually zero analysis yourself. The fact that you're coming up with such a bizarre reason to join this wagon is extremely telling.

I know I usually dont ask questions, but why did you not jump on the Pyure wagon?

Pyure and RJS possibly wolves? vote Pyure
Dunno about RJS, but I'm town.

So here's where we stand. I did the best job by far yesterday of providing useful analysis. I know one proven villager at this point. I know one solid neutral who may be a wolf, except nobody responded to my vampire question above. It is keenly apparent that wolves are directing this bandwagon, so what do we do about it?

My thoughts: Vikestep is probably a wolf. Vike never just sleeps away an active day like he did yesterday. All he did was offer a weak support of the LAC lynch and then switched to join mine. This is massively unlike vikestep.

Me, on the other hand: nobody worked as hard as I did to reveal wolves yesterday and produce information.

I am going to deliver a single warning: I played my role perfectly yesterday. I played it strongly like a Mafia Universe player would play my role. *IF* I get lynched tonight it is NOT going to be because I played my role incorrectly and came up looking like a wolf. It will be a combination of a) wolves doing the voting, and b) people who are poor-ass mafia players.

I am not going to reveal my role. It is known to one other player. This is just my ultimatum. I did my part correctly. Who's good at werewolf?

On the evidence I've provided above: Vote Vikestep. I kinda wanted to string up Cheese tonight, but his Jester-ploy is still ringing in my ears.

Reactions: goreae

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
I don't know Pyure, you seem awfully defensive...But Change Vote Vikestep I may change my vote again as the game goes on

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Yay! Now I can prove pyure is bullshitting!
Your whole comment is predicated on a lie. I never, ever just sit back to do anything in werewolf. This is called a straw man argument.

But that's fine. These particularly aggressive total-ass-backwards arguments are going to look miserably terrible when my role flips up. And I did warn you.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Yeah, its called..."defending my position" :p
Don't be patronising. Just because he's not known to be one of the best werewolf players yet, doesn't mean he can't make good points.

Let me expand upon his point.
First of all, let me rephrase it:
You seem overly worried about dying.
Happy it's not a stupid point now? Good. So why would you be really worried about dying as to make a really long post defending yourself? There is a good answer to this. You'll know it if you're innocent. As a villager, it would just be arrogance, which I don't think is impossible from you, but I do think you're generally a good person so it's probably not that. There is, of course, the true innocent answer. Then there's the most likely one. You're a wolf, and so is RealKC. If you die, you're revealed, and as such, RealKC is fucked too, due to some not so inconspicuous plays. Yes, the fact that RealKC seems to be your personal lawyer is one of the most suspicious things about you. You claim this vote wagon on you is led by the wolves. Yeah right. And so the INCREDIBLY quick balancing of the wagon is done by the completely innocent villager you? Mmhmm. So the first bandwagon of the day, by your logic is led by wolves, but an incredibly quick wagon change led by you, which are well known for being led by wolves, is completely legit? If you're a legit villager, my apologies, but I can't see that right now. Answer my question completely honestly. Why did you make a very detailed post defending yourself so early in the day, rather than pointing out what's ACTUALLY wrong with the wagon?