Yomawolf (WW Game Thread)

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Your whole comment is predicated on a lie. I never, ever just sit back to do anything in werewolf. This is called a straw man argument.

But that's fine. These particularly aggressive total-ass-backwards arguments are going to look miserably terrible when my role flips up. And I did warn you.
I didn't exactly mean you sit back, I just mean that you don't assert yourself fiercely as head of all below him and then quite aggressively defend your position.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Don't be patronising. Just because he's not known to be one of the best werewolf players yet, doesn't mean he can't make good points.

Let me expand upon his point.
First of all, let me rephrase it:
You seem overly worried about dying.
Happy it's not a stupid point now? Good. So why would you be really worried about dying as to make a really long post defending yourself? There is a good answer to this. You'll know it if you're innocent. As a villager, it would just be arrogance, which I don't think is impossible from you, but I do think you're generally a good person so it's probably not that. There is, of course, the true innocent answer. Then there's the most likely one. You're a wolf, and so is RealKC. If you die, you're revealed, and as such, RealKC is fucked too, due to some not so inconspicuous plays. Yes, the fact that RealKC seems to be your personal lawyer is one of the most suspicious things about you. You claim this vote wagon on you is led by the wolves. Yeah right. And so the INCREDIBLY quick balancing of the wagon is done by the completely innocent villager you? Mmhmm. So the first bandwagon of the day, by your logic is led by wolves, but an incredibly quick wagon change led by you, which are well known for being led by wolves, is completely legit? If you're a legit villager, my apologies, but I can't see that right now. Answer my question completely honestly. Why did you make a very detailed post defending yourself so early in the day, rather than pointing out what's ACTUALLY wrong with the wagon?
This is really simple:
1) I never give anyone a hard time for defending their position. Don't imply that I do. It makes you look like a fool or liar to misrepresent me.
2) If you can't see that I'm a villager, its because you screwed up. Not me.
3) I'm going to be active today during the brief windows available to me. My timing wasn't terrible: several votes already on me, with momentum, but I wish I'd caught this before we totally detailed.
4) Don't pretend to compare apples to oranges. I led a lynch on J because he screwed up. These are his exact words to me: "Yeah well I was genuinely just being retarded." It was totally outside his range. He knew it, I knew it, and he's going to be a way sharper and more dangerous player in the future as a result.
5) If you lynch me today, the game is over for town. Town will not win. Town will not win without me. Town will lose. Town will fail without me, Pyure, the totally arrogant bastard, to hold their hands and guide them towards the light. I can't say this enough times: this is your pivotal moment where its good town players versus wolf.

I am not going to apologize for anything I did yesterday. I'm looking back at my work yesterday, and what can I say I did wrong? Some people might think I was too aggressive. Some people may be angry that I 100% led the lynch to string up the_J. But I know better: This is how mafia is properly played. And anyone who thinks differently isn't at my tier.

Lastly, notice Vike's vote on me. He knows better than to say I did anything wrong yesterday. His very best evidence...the only thing our top tier player can come up with...is that I didn't attack him well enough yesterday. He knows every other argument you have put up is useless bullshit.

I've defended my position. I didn't roll over like a little bitch here. Come at me bros. You wanna show your mettle at this game? Make your decisions. I'm watching, and I'll know how smart the non-wolves are at the end of the game.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
It's interesting being a village role that actually wants to be lynched. It's like being a normal villager, with nothing to lose, but it's even more, it's like 'Ha! I turn this wagon on you!' And you're like 'Thanks.'

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Don't be patronising. Just because he's not known to be one of the best werewolf players yet, doesn't mean he can't make good points.

Let me expand upon his point.
First of all, let me rephrase it:
You seem overly worried about dying.
Happy it's not a stupid point now? Good. So why would you be really worried about dying as to make a really long post defending yourself? There is a good answer to this. You'll know it if you're innocent. As a villager, it would just be arrogance, which I don't think is impossible from you, but I do think you're generally a good person so it's probably not that. There is, of course, the true innocent answer. Then there's the most likely one. You're a wolf, and so is RealKC. If you die, you're revealed, and as such, RealKC is fucked too, due to some not so inconspicuous plays. Yes, the fact that RealKC seems to be your personal lawyer is one of the most suspicious things about you. You claim this vote wagon on you is led by the wolves. Yeah right. And so the INCREDIBLY quick balancing of the wagon is done by the completely innocent villager you? Mmhmm. So the first bandwagon of the day, by your logic is led by wolves, but an incredibly quick wagon change led by you, which are well known for being led by wolves, is completely legit? If you're a legit villager, my apologies, but I can't see that right now. Answer my question completely honestly. Why did you make a very detailed post defending yourself so early in the day, rather than pointing out what's ACTUALLY wrong with the wagon?
You're saying that Pyure's a wolf? Well if Pyure gets lynched you'll be screwed up. Why? Because after making yourself looking like a villager knowing that you won't be lynched and know starting a bandwagon on Pyure will make you look monstruosly wolfy and you'll get lynched, but wasn't that what you wanted yesterday?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
You're saying that Pyure's a wolf? Well if Pyure gets lynched you'll be screwed up. Why? Because after making yourself looking like a villager knowing that you won't be lynched and know starting a bandwagon on Pyure will make you look monstruosly wolfy and you'll get lynched, but wasn't that what you wanted yesterday?
You're not helping :p

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Yes, go on, lynch me.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
you know, I actually kind of want cheese to be a wolf at this point, just because if cheese turns out to be one he does the "I am total a legit tanner" thing pretty well in my opinion :p

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
You're here. Answer my question scum
If you're talking to me,
pyure said:
This is really simple:
1) I never give anyone a hard time for defending their position. Don't imply that I do. It makes you look like a fool or liar to misrepresent me.
2) If you can't see that I'm a villager, its because you screwed up. Not me.
3) I'm going to be active today during the brief windows available to me. My timing wasn't terrible: several votes already on me, with momentum, but I wish I'd caught this before we totally detailed.
4) Don't pretend to compare apples to oranges. I led a lynch on J because he screwed up. These are his exact words to me: "Yeah well I was genuinely just being retarded." It was totally outside his range. He knew it, I knew it, and he's going to be a way sharper and more dangerous player in the future as a result.
5) If you lynch me today, the game is over for town. Town will not win. Town will not win without me. Town will lose. Town will fail without me, Pyure, the totally arrogant bastard, to hold their hands and guide them towards the light. I can't say this enough times: this is your pivotal moment where its good town players versus wolf.

I am not going to apologize for anything I did yesterday. I'm looking back at my work yesterday, and what can I say I did wrong? Some people might think I was too aggressive. Some people may be angry that I 100% led the lynch to string up the_J. But I know better: This is how mafia is properly played. And anyone who thinks differently isn't at my tier.

Lastly, notice Vike's vote on me. He knows better than to say I did anything wrong yesterday. His very best evidence...the only thing our top tier player can come up with...is that I didn't attack him well enough yesterday. He knows every other argument you have put up is useless bullshit.

I've defended my position. I didn't roll over like a little bitch here. Come at me bros. You wanna show your mettle at this game? Make your decisions. I'm watching, and I'll know how smart the non-wolves are at the end of the game.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Yoma, if we would help you kill the claymore, would you help usnand eat all the wolves for us? PM me with the answer
Edit: this aplies to you too claymore

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
This basically confirms them as wolves. He doesn't want me to win because he knows I am the tanner. He also knows I'm innocent because otherwise I couldn't be killed by the Yoma. Everyone vote pyure for god's sake!
The yoma can eat any role, also, if I was you I would sacrifice to give the village a quiet night