Yomawolf (WW Game Thread)

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Can I just point out... pyure is claiming I look wolfy to defend himself... but he still refuses to lynch me because he KNOWS I'm tanner.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Can I just point out... pyure is claiming I look wolfy to defend himself... but he still refuses to lynch me because he KNOWS I'm tanner.
a) I'm not in danger. Nothing to defend.
b) I was happy to lynch you. I'm even more happy to lynch the_J. If you were still alive tomorrow, I wanted to kill you next. That said, if nobody else claims tanner, you're probably a legit tanner who botched his role badly.
c) In that event, I'm absolutely delighted that such a useless role as the tanner exists for the yoma to nom on. I can't think of any legitimate way as town to justify LYNCHING A KNOWN VILLAGER THAT CAN SERVE TO PROTECT OTHER MORE IMPORTANT VILLAGERS.
d) If you ARE a tanner: So long as the tanner is ALIVE, he works AGAINST the wolf condition. Keeping him alive for another day is GOOD if we can do so.
e) All of this is so mindbogglingly obvious that I gotta think its just part of the gambit. Or you're drunk or something.
f) I feel like a 12 year old in this conversation now.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
a) I'm not in danger. Nothing to defend.
b) I was happy to lynch you. I'm even more happy to lynch the_J. If you were still alive tomorrow, I wanted to kill you next. That said, if nobody else claims tanner, you're probably a legit tanner who botched his role badly.
c) In that event, I'm absolutely delighted that such a useless role as the tanner exists for the yoma to nom on. I can't think of any legitimate way as town to justify LYNCHING A KNOWN VILLAGER THAT CAN SERVE TO PROTECT OTHER MORE IMPORTANT VILLAGERS.
d) If you ARE a tanner: So long as the tanner is ALIVE, he works AGAINST the wolf condition. Keeping him alive for another day is GOOD if we can do so.
e) All of this is so mindbogglingly obvious that I gotta think its just part of the gambit. Or you're drunk or something.
f) I feel like a 12 year old in this conversation now.

F - maybe you are

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
My god. Someone other than me isn't following pyure like a mindless zombie. I award you the intelligent human award Erindalc, because that is perfectly possible.

You could be a wolf though
Great so what's your logic saying that he isn't town? I do also think he may be a wolf, but for the moment he's being rather useful.

And your logic right now basically amounts to "Pyure said his posts were all useful but hey here's some that aren't oh my god he lied about all his posts being useful omg wolf lynch now" which makes no sense. Saying all of his posts aren't useful doesn't contribute anything at all to the game and is just trying to discredit pyure by catching him in an entirely unrelated lie. Trying to make him look bad. Which is also done with your brazen insult here:
F - maybe you are [a twelve year old]

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Great so what's your logic saying that he isn't town? I do also think he may be a wolf, but for the moment he's being rather useful.

And your logic right now basically amounts to "Pyure said his posts were all useful but hey here's some that aren't oh my god he lied about all his posts being useful omg wolf lynch now" which makes no sense. Saying all of his posts aren't useful doesn't contribute anything at all to the game and is just trying to discredit pyure by catching him in an entirely unrelated lie. Trying to make him look bad. Which is also done with your brazen insult here:
Liking your post is a bit self-serving, but I cant help but appreciate the wording.

Reactions: goreae and fowltief

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
LAC is simple, WHY WOULD A VILKAGER WANT TO KILL SOMEONE THAT CONTRIBUTES TO HIS VILLAGER WIN CONDITION?!
because of this I vote the_j

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
vote the_j
Reading everything he looks indeed a bit more wolf then I would've liked and lynching cheese DOES NOTHING AT ALL!
Unless he is still alive tomorrow, maybe then to make sure he isn't a wolf who plays the "I am a tanner" thing pretty well.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Let me just remind people to attack the argument, not the one who argues. Personal attacks may or may not result in premature penalties, up to and including unholy lightning.

Sent from my Pocket Kommunikations Metal Nodule (PKMN) using Tapatalk

Edit: working on anti-smitening ping list

Reactions: goreae and Pyure

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Anybody following the sportsball? Man, some teams are sportsing really well right now, while others just need get back out there and rediscover their sportsing mentality. Regardless of results however, my favourite sportsball team is still way better than any of the others because obscure reasons that make no sense.