XyCraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

kev12east

Jul 29, 2019
I'm afraid I don't completely get the Fire Brick thingy, I placed one in creative, and it did nothing, I attached a lever and flicked it and it did nothing. I think that it's a block that you can set on fire and it will burn constantly, can someone confirm?

Thanks
yes, u light it with flint and steel and will burn contualy

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Ha, well, if you take the nether out of netherrack, you're just left with "rack." So...its now official, Minecraft now has racks.

Babies on racks! Who wants a baby on a rack?

Reactions: ApSciLiara

Lonewolf187

Jul 29, 2019
I have a quick question in regards to Xycraft tanks, what block on the tank records the amount of fluid in the tank? I remember someone mentioning that in the Railcraft tanks its the center block on the bottom of the tank records the amount and as long as you don't break that block you can expand the tank without loosing the fluid in the tank, do the xycraft tanks have something similar?

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
I have a quick question in regards to Xycraft tanks, what block on the tank records the amount of fluid in the tank? I remember someone mentioning that in the Railcraft tanks its the center block on the bottom of the tank records the amount and as long as you don't break that block you can expand the tank without loosing the fluid in the tank, do the xycraft tanks have something similar?
The liquid data is stored on the valve blocks of the XyCraft tanks. If I remember correctly, the levels are shared out between all of the valves. So if you have three valves and remove one, then you lose 1/3 of the liquid in the tank.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
So...they're like portable tanks, of a sort? Sweet. Jesus. XyCraft, come to me, I have plans for you, involving turtles and a Rube Goldberg-style setup for something awesome.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
When you're upgrading a Railcraft tank, where does it go I mean. Don't you get to keep the liquid if you want to upgrade the size?

Status
Not open for further replies.