What's new in modded minecraft today?

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
One time.... There was a mod that was mentioned before (kinda poorly though, no offence)
Then a hero, a handsome, courages, intelligent shield named Fixided (Oh stop it you (˘v˘· )¬ )
mentioned it ONCE MORE! Cuz' I be rebelin'.

PowerNodes!

Look at these beautiful puppies!

The new update includes even more PUPPIES!

I posted about those a long time ago. Everyone ignored it...

Is there any documentation for this mod? Like if the nodes through walls or in any configuration except a straight line?

The nodes go at any angle. But I don't remember whether they go through. I don't think they did but that was an old version. It might have changed.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
GraveStone 2.11.0

http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/62929-gravestone_mod/files/2221527

• Backpacks mod compatibility
  • Galacticraft compatibility(it will be eneble after some changes in galacticraft, so you must wait a little)
    EnderIo soulbound compatibility
  • Donkey's stuff will be saved in grave(all items except saddle and armor - there are some technical problems with it)
  • New types of zombie pets(textures made by "Gentle_Stream"
    New memorials - gibbets, stocks and burning stakes
  • Rename Chisel to Gravestone chisel
  • Some changes in corpses - forestry's villagers profession will be shown correctly, even if its id changed in configs
  • Restrict catacombs generation near spawn point(in range of 1000 blocks)
  • Add new potion effect - "curse"(it is do nothing yet) It will be applyed on player when he step on "night stone"
  • Fix "RemoveEmptyGraves"
  • Fix server crash when editing graves text by chisel
  • Fix haunted chest picking
  • Optimized horse corpse rendering
  • Fix gravestone death message for "named" pets/villagers
  • Fix dogs corpses "type message" for sophisticated wolves

NightKosh

AEnterprise

Jul 29, 2019
Buildcraft Additions version 1.8.2 released

https://buildcraftadditions.wordpre...lcraft-additions-1-8-2-put-on-your-gas-masks/

Buildcraft Additions 1.8.2 has been released, fixing alot of major and minor bugs

• update to BC 6.2.2
  • update to eureka 2.2
  • fix dusters crashing when input has no result
  • fix some packet spams
  • written the code for 3rd tier keb, will be available in survival in next release
  • added framez integration
  • fix fluidic compressor triger crash
  • and even mor bug fixes

AEnterprise

Brandon3055

Jul 29, 2019
Draconic evolution now has its first non beta release!!!
And its a big one.
Change log: (v1.0.0)
-Added Dislocator Stand.
-Re wrote the advanced charm of dislocation.
>Re designed gui.
>Can now teleport other players if they give consent (by sneaking)
>Can now scroll through the destinations by holding shift and scrolling.
>Now stores 100 destinations.​
-Switched to the IMessage network system (Fixes minor memory leak)
-Hid items that should not be shown in nei.
-Added Draconic Chest.
-Draconium ore now drops 4 - 12 dust when harvested with fortune 3 as opposed to 2 - 8.
-Re wrote a lot of the damage and effect code for armor.
-Armor now uses RF.
-Re wrote most item information code.
-Added lore to language localization.
-Added config option to disable item lore.
-Tools are now enchantable.
-Fixed knockback not working.
-Fixed staff not mining some blocks at correct speed.
-Fixed some rendering bugginess with the particle gen.
-Removed 0.9.3-beta update fix.
-Grinder now kills in a 9x9x9 area 4 blocks bellow and 4 blocks above the grinder.
-You can now shift right click the grinder to display the kill area.
-Reduced energy usage of the tools from 450RF to 80RF per block.
-Reduced energy usage of the swords from 1000RF per hit to 250RF.
-Increased charge rates 5x.
-Added Awakened Draconium.
-Added Awakened Draconium Block.
-Added Wyvern Core (Crafting component)
-Added Awakened Core (Crafting component)
-Removed Draconic Compound.
-Removed Infused Compound.
-Added Wyvern Energy Core (Crafting component)
-Added Draconic Energy Core (Crafting component)
-Added Wyvern Flux Capacitor.
-Added Draconic Flux Capacitor.
-Added Ritual of Draconic Awakening.
-Changed a lot of crafting recipes.
-Changed the energy core and energy pylon (block) texture.
-Improved bow VOF manipulation.
-Added Achievements.
-Changed stabilized spawner upgrade requirements.
-Dislocators can now also teleport player mounts.
-Increased Energy pylon max transfer to 2,147,483,647 RF/t
-Energy core now changes colour to red as it fills.
-Draconic Helm prevents mining slowdown under water.
-Draconic Chest stops mining slowdown when flying.
-If an Energy Pylon is within range of multiple cores the core it is connected to can be toggled.
-Tools and armor now retain their energy when upgraded to draconic
-Added a recipe to create dirt from sand rotten flesh and plant matter

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Breaking News! HE IS ALIVE!
After 532 days of no news, Alblaka have shown up on the IC2 forums.
http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Index
Look at the shoutbox.

(For those that don't know, I guess alot of people actually don't, Alblaka is the former Lead Developer of IndustrialCraft who misteriously disappeared like someone we know.)

So far nothing is known whether he will work or not on IC2.

pancakemaster24

Jul 29, 2019
Breaking News! HE IS ALIVE!
After 532 days of no news, Alblaka have shown up on the IC2 forums.
http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Index
Look at the shoutbox.

(For those that don't know, I guess alot of people actually don't, Alblaka is the former Lead Developer of IndustrialCraft who misteriously disappeared like someone we know.)

So far nothing is known whether he will work or not on IC2.
A legend has returned for now

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
New Mod: Fluxed Crystals by jaredlll08

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2298000

FCLogo.png

Hey all, this is a mod that came out recently that I've actually been pretty excited for release.

Details:
Have you ever wanted to grow ores but not be called a "cheater" because the process is too OP?
Well this is the mod for you!
Fluxed-Crystals adds Ore Crystals, once fully grown they drop shards, when you combine the shards in a Crafting table you get ingots!

Now you may asking, is it balanced? and my response is, The mod is as balanced as YOU want it to be! All Crystals are added via JSON and are fully customizable, if you find that Crystals grow too fast, then all you need to do is change it in the Crystals JSON file! nearly all aspects of the Crystals are customizable and it is easy to add more!

To get started with the mod, you need to make a Farm Manager, there are many Farm Managers in the mod, the difference between them is their power source. I have added different Farm Managers for different power sources such as,

The Farm Manager - default Manager, runs off of RF.
The Blood Manager - Blood Magic Manager, runs off of LP.
The Mana Manager- Botania Manager, runs off of Mana.
The Thaumic Manager - Thaumcraft Manager, runs off of Messis Essentia
The Industrial Manager - IndustrialCraft 2 Manager, runs off of IC2 EU.

Once you have chosen the Manager of your choice, you now need to make Powered Soil, the amount of Powered Soil you will need depends on how big you want your farm, there are 4 presets, 3x3, 5x5, 7x7 and 9x9. Simply put the power blocks in the bottom left slots in the Manager of your choice and click the size that you want and it will place the Powered Soil. Now all you need is seeds! to get seeds you will first need to make an Universal Seed, once you have a few Universal Seeds you can then make other types of seeds! by putting a Universal Seed in the Seed Infuser with some materials you can make seeds for materials! once you have the seeds that you want, you can start farming, by placing a seed onto Powered Soil it will begin to grow, seeds take a while to grow, so be patient!

I do suggest you use the Not-Enough-Items mod to see my recipes.

You will need a mod that adds power generation for the Farms to use.

jaredlll08

Last edited:

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
BuildCraft is now under the MIT License

https://github.com/BuildCraft/BuildCraft/commit/7c75a00976066eb9d6822705b708650feb39c756

asie started the push to relicense BuildCraft from under the MineCraft Mod Public License to the MIT License about two weeks ago, and now he has succeeded in the relicense. I have absolutely no idea what the difference is. I'm just here to say it happened.

asie
Correction. The Buildcraft API is under MIT License. The rest of BuildCraft is still under MMPL

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Basically the Buildcraft API is what some other mods use to add buildcraft recipes into their mod or add compatibility features with BuildCraft.

MIT License: Do whatever you want, there is no restrictions whatsoever but the BC team can't be held responsible if you do something with it that causes damage of any kind against you that the BC team didnt deal with
MMPL: Similar to MIT but you must own a legally acquired copy of minecraft, and any derivations of the mod or modified versions of the source must be distributed under the MMPL. Also BC team can't be held liable for things you do with it

(I am not a lawyer or done any legal studies, but this is the gist of it to my knowledge)

The main people this will affect is those who want to ship the BC API with their mod. They are now able to use it a bit more flexibly.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
The Farm Manager - default Manager, runs off of RF.
The Blood Manager - Blood Magic Manager, runs off of LP.
The Mana Manager- Botania Manager, runs off of Mana.
The Thaumic Manager - Thaumcraft Manager, runs off of Messis Essentia
The Industrial Manager - IndustrialCraft 2 Manager, runs off of IC2 EU.

I love the idea of treating blood, mana, and essentia as power sources like RF and EU. :D
I wonder if we could get other systems to do that. Like AE2.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Dr. Cyano's Lootable Bodies (by DrCyano) For MC1.8
LootableBodies_banner_large.png

Summary
This mod protects your items from despawning when you die by storing them on a dead body that you can later loot to get your stuff back. Your dead body is unharmed by fire, explosions, and falling, with configurations options to make your lootable bodies completely invulnerable (or more vulnerable, if you so choose). Simply right-click on a dead body to access its inventory. Use a shovel to dispose of your body after you looted it (3 hits with a shovel will remove the body).

Change Log
Version 1.0.0
- First release of Lootable Bodies. Tested with server and in single-player, requires Forge-1.8-11.14.0.1252.

Save Your Inventory When You Die
When you die, this mod spawns a corpse (with your player skin, unless fancy corpses are disabled) and puts all of your inventory on the corpse. Damageable items suffer some damage (configurable), bit will never be destroyed. Even near-by items on the ground are sucked into your corpse, just in case you accidentally threw your sword at the zombie when you meant to attack it (D'oh!).

In the following sequence of images, my character gets killed by a Creeper and then loots his own dead body to get his stuff back.
death-sequence_1.png

death-sequence_2.png

death-sequence_3.png

death-sequence_4.png

Your lootable body is fire-proof, explosion-proof, and fall-proof by default.
Not damaged by lava (although keep in mind that dead bodies don't float):
fireproof.png

Here is my body right before a TNT explosion...
explosionproof_1.png

...and right after.
explosionproof_2.png

Disposing Bodies
Hitting a body 3 times with a shovel will dispose it, dropping any equipment it has still on it. Damaging the body with other damage sources will also destroy it, unless the corpse_indestructible=true option is set in the config file (see Configuration Options below).

Configuration Options
corpse_HP
This is the number of half-hearts of damage that needs to be dealt to the body to destroy it. Ifcorpse_indestructible=true, then only a shovel can destroy a body. Default is 50 (25 hearts).

corpse_indestructible If this option is set to true, then all damage is prevented to the body. This means that the only way to get rid of a body is to use a shovel (which will destroy a body after 3 hits, no matter how much health it has). This option is false by default.

use_player_skin If true, dead bodies use the skins of their former selves. If false, dead bodies are skeletons.

corpse_fireproof If true, corpses are not destroyed by fire or lava. If false, then your dead body is flammable. Default is true.

corpse_blastproof If true, corpses are not destroyed by explosions. If false, then your dead body can be blown-up by a creeper. Default is true.

corpse_fallproof If true, corpses are not destroyed by falling. If false, then your dead body can be destroyed by being pushed off a tall cliff. Default is true.

item_damage_on_death Damage suffered by damageable items on death (you didn't think that death was a free-ride, did you?). This item damage will never destroy an item, leaving it with 1 durability instead. You can set this value to 0 if you don't want item damage on death, default is 32 durability damage.

Download:
DrCyanos Lootable Bodies for MC 1.8.0 (req. Forge-1.8-11.14.0.1252 or later): CyanosLootableBodies-1.0.0.jar

License/Redistribution:
This mod is open source. You may include it in your mod-packs, but remember to give credit to me (Cyanobacterium aka Dr. Cyano aka Synechocystis). You do not need to ask for my permission, but feel free to post links to your mod-pack on this thread.

Install Instructions:
1. Install the latest version of Forge mod loader
2. Download CyanosLootableBodies-X.X.X.jar
3. Put CyanosLootableBodies-X.X.X.jar in the mods folder of your Minecraft install (created by Forge when you first run it)

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Carpenter's Blocks 3.3.4

http://mineshopper.github.io/carpentersblocks/changelog.html

• Code refactoring. (argo49, lawremi)
  • Fixed torch/lantern not rendering base block display particles.
  • Fixed block destruction dropping Carpenter's block with invalid metadata.
  • Added proper pane (doors, hatch, etc) alpha rendering and new configuration option to disable.
  • Fixed plant in flower pot rendering on incorrect render pass.

Mineshopper