What's new in modded minecraft today?

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
New version of RFTools:

1.10:
  • Added a new in-game manual for all items and blocks in this mod.
  • The major new addition is the teleportation system. This is the very first release of this part of the mod so it is likely that it still contains bugs. Let me know if you find any things that you think are bugs and I'll see how I can fix them. The in-game book as well as the wiki contains information on how to use the new teleportation system. Also note that it is not 100% ready yet. The major thing that is currently still missing is a way to control access to the teleporters. Also my graphics/modelling skills are not that nice so I still would like to see a better teleportation beam.

As the teleportation system is very very new I'd like to hear all bug reports that you can give me so that I can make it worth smooth. Also I'm looking for someone who knows how I can make a nice looking teleportation beam. The one that is currently in the mod isn't very good. Additionally I'm also looking for a nice soft humming sound for an active teleporter and a more intense sound that plays during teleportation. Thanks!

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
There's this cool new mod by the creator of Better World Gen:
Gk0UopB.png

Alpha 1.0:
- Initial release

Alpha 1.1:
- Added new biome placement system
- Improved biome dictionary
- Added redwood test biome

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Missed me? No? Okay, I don't mind.

I'm here to present an addon for GregTech and Galacticraft, GalacticGreg , which adds the fantastic GT worldgen to GC planets, isnt it amazing?
Bloody Asp said:
This is a small Addon to bring Gregtechs oregen to Galacticrafts Moon and Mars.

For this to work, you have to change the Config:

B:"Generate other mods features on planets"=true

in the Galacticraft core.conf.

On the first start, inside the Gregtech WorldGeneration.cfg additional Lines will be generated looking like this:

iron {
I: Density_4=4
B:Mars_true=true
I:MaxHeight_40=40
I:MinHeight_10=10
B:Moon_true=true
B:Nether_true=true
I:OrePrimaryLayer_930=930
I:OreSecondaryLayer_931=931
I:OreSporadiclyInbetween_917=917
I:OreSporaticlyAround_32=32
I:OreSporaticlyAround_871=871
B:Overworld_true=true
I:RandomWeight_120=120
I:Size_24=24
B:TheEnd_false=false
}

The mod is tested with Gregtech 5.05.12, Galacticraft Build 222 and Forge 1225.

BBoldt

Jul 29, 2019
Missed me? No? Okay, I don't mind.

I'm here to present an addon for GregTech and Galacticraft, GalacticGreg , which adds the fantastic GT worldgen to GC planets, isnt it amazing?

I did something like that in my private modpack, but using @dmillerw 's Quadrum, CoFHCore, and minetweaker.
EvPWwXg.jpg

https://github.com/BBoldt/Unabridged/issues/95

Edit: I also used @ganymedes01 's AOBD, it practically did all the work for me once I registered the ores to the oredictionary.

I love the mods that allow for this level of customization.

Last edited: