What's new in modded minecraft today?

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Of interest to you MFR fans, there is another upcoming feature.

Mob Routers! Works a bit like item routers, you can route mobs in different directions.

Reactions: casilleroatr

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Of interest to you MFR fans, there is another upcoming feature.

Mob Routers! Works a bit like item routers, you can route mobs in different directions.
This sounds pretty weird, but useful. Since Witchery added support for MFR in one of the recent updates, this would actually be great for my Mandrake farm. Send those suckers along a fancy golden brick road to a grinder.

Reactions: hiroshi42

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
ITS HAPPENING! Logistics Pipes now has support for routing through Thermal Expansion Itemducts. Yes, you read that correctly.

https://github.com/RS485/LogisticsPipes-Dev/commit/0ed69f59a6f9e4c838984e34ec6d74f4028fac91
uTLlvvJ.gif

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
This sounds pretty weird, but useful. Since Witchery added support for MFR in one of the recent updates, this would actually be great for my Mandrake farm. Send those suckers along a fancy golden brick road to a grinder.
Hmm, will mandrake babies attack MFR Harvester if the time is not right?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, will mandrake babies attack MFR Harvester if the time is not right?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
In fact, yes, they will go nuts if they hit the 95% chance during the day to go nuts when you harvest them, or the 5% chance during the night for them to go nuts. It's just like before, only you can automate it!

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
In fact, yes, they will go nuts if they hit the 95% chance during the day to go nuts when you harvest them, or the 5% chance during the night for them to go nuts. It's just like before, only you can automate it!
Yay, no more nausea from the nausea effect! At least from those stupid things.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Yay, no more nausea from the nausea effect! At least from those stupid things.
As a reminder, they are still fast as hell and love to scream in ranges that make us need to puke(and Steve gets dizzy and can't run IIRC).
So block off all escape routes and give them a nice golden brick moving sidewalk to their death. Ideally with one-way glass everywhere so we can watch.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
As a reminder, they are still fast as hell and love to scream in ranges that make us need to puke(and Steve gets dizzy and can't run IIRC).
So block off all escape routes and give them a nice golden brick moving sidewalk to their death. Ideally with one-way glass everywhere so we can watch.

MFR conveyor belts moving into a lava put, burn them, BURN THEM ALL!!

Reactions: SatanicSanta

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
MFR conveyor belts moving into a lava put, burn them, BURN THEM ALL!!
As much as it pains me to say this, lava is not the solution to all life's problems. We want them for their loot, they are not elves to be tossed casually into the magma, they are a valuable commodity which should be treated as such, pitfalls and iron spikes all the way.

Reactions: YX33A

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
As much as it pains me to say this, lava is not the solution to all life's problems. We want them for their loot, they are not elves to be tossed casually into the magma, they are a valuable commodity which should be treated as such, pitfalls and iron spikes all the way.

but it's so much fun watching them burn... but okay, then we'll make it into a lava drop trap, meaning they'll fall in a 1x1x1 block of lava and fall through it to the ground, now I can see them burn and you can get their loot.

and it's time for a new day, with a new update, starting with Mineshopper with Carpenter's Blocks
Mineshopper said:
>> Version 2.0.7 Changelog
03/19/2014
  • - Attempt to fix BoP crash issue and food + block interaction issues.

and RWTema with Extra Utilities
RWTema said:
Version 1.0.3c
  • - Changed: Filing cabinet will use the 'sneak-button-held' version of the item's tooltip to sort with
  • - Fixed: Filing cabinets not closing when the block is broken
  • - Fixed: Golden Bag of Holding/Inventory Tweaks crash
  • - Fixed: Ender lillies not growing faster on end stone

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
ITS HAPPENING! Logistics Pipes now has support for routing through Thermal Expansion Itemducts. Yes, you read that correctly.
So... does this mean that it will run without Buildcraft being installed? For example, I could add it to Magic Farm 2? I've been considering adding BC and LP, only having to add one of them would be nice. Not that I have anything specific against BuildCraft. I miss the Filler, I might add it just for that.