What's new in modded minecraft today?

SaintLucifer

Jul 29, 2019
Hey @Reika will electricraft have IC2 compatibility?

Technically there is already a way to convert shaft power to EU, just that it take a little more effort than the other power systems. All you need to do is convert shaft into steam and pump it in a Railcraft "Steam turbine".

Pokefenn

Jul 29, 2019
http://puu.sh/7CtGh.jpg
Totemic will be getting a mob spawners (Once i sort out all the NPEs....)
The spawner is made for creating mobs which can be hard to get other wise, such as wolves. (You can turn a bone into a spawning system for wolves more or less)
It can still be used for spawning mobs without a nearby player, like the MFR Auto-spawner, but it wont be -that- efficient at it.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
So... does this mean that it will run without Buildcraft being installed? For example, I could add it to Magic Farm 2? I've been considering adding BC and LP, only having to add one of them would be nice. Not that I have anything specific against BuildCraft. I miss the Filler, I might add it just for that.

For now Logistics Pipes still needs BC but this is a step in the direction away from it. I suggested this path a whiles ago to the devs and while they seemed receptive, there is a lot of work to do and bugs to fix if BC independency will happen in the near future.

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
New botania update. Get ready for v12
Botania Changelog:
beta 12:
  • Added Composite Lenses.
  • Added Mana Tablet creative version.
  • Added recipe for Earth Rune using a Red Mushroom
  • Added some new functional flowers: Orechid, Fallen Kanade, Exoflame, Agricarnation and Hopperhock.
  • Added some new generating flowers: Thermalily, Nightshade and Rosa Arcana.
  • Added the Mana Blaster.
  • Added the Mana Detector.
  • Added the Mana Enchanter.
  • Added the Mana Lenses: Phantom, Entropic and Magnetizing.
  • Added the Spreader Turntable.
  • Botania and vanilla flowers now have visual snow under them if there's snow on any side. Makes snow biomes much more pleasing.
  • Changed quite a few things with the API.
  • Changed the Hydroangeas and Endoflame textures.
  • Changed the cost for the Jaded Amaranthus and the Hydroanges, crafting wise. They're more expensive now.
  • Clipping checks for the Mana Burst entity are now handled internally, might fix some crashes.
  • Endoflames will no longer absorb items with container item data (eg Lava Buckets)
  • Fixed Dayblooms producing mana even at night.
  • Fixed Mana Pools never getting removed from the mana network, causing functional flowers trying to bind to pools that don't exist and never getting any mana.
  • Fixed Rune Altar pulling in mana even after the recipe has been concluded.
  • Fixed bursts with a Gravity lens having different arcs in prevision and reality.
  • Fixed crafting Mana Lenses outputting size 0 stacks.
  • Fixed some ambiguity in the Lexica Botania regarding some items (Heisei Dream and Rune Altar).
  • Fixed the Mana Spreader shooting a client only burst in singleplayer, having it shoot twice as much as it should.
  • Fixed tpyos.
  • Items in the petal and rune crafting pages of the Lexica Botania spin slower now, if enabled.
  • Made the Damaging lens more powerful.
  • Mana Lenses no longer display their dyed versions in the creative inventory, too much clutter.
  • Mana Tablets dropped on the ground won't ever despawn.
  • Normalized the sound for the functional flowers mana reading to be the same volume as other mana blocks.
  • Rebalanced the cost for tier 3 runes.
  • Redid the way flower generation works, it's much less sporadic and random and much more uniform over parts of the world.
  • Right clicking on Force Relays now has a sound effect.
  • The Mana Void now resists explosions as much as obsidian does.
  • The Petal Apothecary can now get water from dropped water buckets in item form.
  • The client prediction beam now has a larger than normal point that always displays, indicating where mana loss starts to happen.
  • The client prediction beam with the Wand of the Forest is no longer continuous, but rather, a moving lance. This effectively removes the lag caused by it on a large scale. There's a config option to use the continuous beam instead.
  • Tweaked the costs and power for some lenses
[\spoiler]

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
As much as it pains me to say this, lava is not the solution to all life's problems. We want them for their loot, they are not elves to be tossed casually into the magma, they are a valuable commodity which should be treated as such, pitfalls and iron spikes all the way.
Use liquid metal. All the burny less the drop destruction.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Why would you toss my buddies in lava? That's my job.
He likely means the tree-hugging hippie variants that populate literally anywhere Dwarfs decide to set up a new Mountain Home. They're always trying to tell everyone how many trees they're allowed to cut down and will fight you if you break that quota, generally resulting in the Dwarfs releasing massive amounts of lava from their lava traps over the elves.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
He likely means the tree-hugging hippie variants that populate literally anywhere Dwarfs decide to set up a new Mountain Home. They're always trying to tell everyone how many trees they're allowed to cut down and will fight you if you break that quota, generally resulting in the Dwarfs releasing massive amounts of lava from their lava traps over the elves.
Pffft. Witchery already does that to me with Ents.

Ents are horrible.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, starting with Project Red
Project Red said:
4.3.3 build #28
  • CHANGE: Backpacks show name in gui
  • FIX: Java 6 crash

and @mDiyo with Tinkers Construct
mDiyo said:
1.5.4d6
  • - Creative item should only spawn once now
  • - Fixed crash when punching creepers in creative mode
  • - Fixed slimegrass growing under more slimegrass
  • - Battlesign arrow reflection changed to 1/3 chance

Reactions: MoosyDoosy

dmillerw

Jul 29, 2019
AE HYPE \o/
This is completely off topic, but is your avatar of Harry Dresden?

Err, going back on topic...
7DiMX.png

Reactions: eliminat