What's new in modded minecraft today?

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just gonna tell the news about Fleshcraft here so we don't get anymore questions, as of now, we are still working on the mod. It's just we ran into problems, Solomon said he was on to figuring out the problem but then didn't reply since the 15th on any progress he has made. Hopefully we can get past this problem and get the mod into closed alpha within a few months. I am also working on my java skills to better deal with the problems that come up alone.
Where can I apply?

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Everybody is entitled to either like or dislike greg's mod, but please no blanket statements about his users. They are generally incorrect and probably best kept to yourself.

It's sad that everything single post on GregTech ends with this sign-off.

Edit:
ok people, listen up. there's too much heated discussion about Gregtech in the past few pages, and I don't want this topic to turn into a GT debate.
so a new rule for ya'll, you're allowed to post updates on Gregtech, but you're not allowed to discuss them, if you feel like discussing them, feel free to create your own topic and have the discussion there.
I hope everyone will follow this rule, but just to be sure I'll add this rule to the OP aswell.

Sorry, I didn't see this post at first.

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
There is a right way and a wrong way to deal with Minecraft controversy. A wrong way would be to clog up this excellent thread with conjecture about this or that, but surely the right way looks something like this...

http://asie.pl/drama.php

Thank you @asiekierka, without you I would have been ignorant of the crazy rumour that "Dinnerbone says Iguana tweaks is too much like optifine"*

*not actually true, just in case it needs explicitly stating

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Just wait for Custom Ore Gen or similar to come out and use that.
Something has. OresPlus. It not only lets you control the ores you generate, how many are in a vein, and the amount of veins, but it also does regeneration of Ores, Oil from Buildcraft, Rubber Trees, and Forestry Beehives. It's a great way to retroactively add mods to your world.

EDIT:
It also adds Powercrystals style Nether Ores.

EDIT AGAIN:
It also adds End ores.

Last edited:
Reactions: John.E and arthahar

CyanideX

Jul 29, 2019
Just a concept for now, but Dmillerw is working hard to bring it to fruition:

f8UBPGQ.jpg

ZHlAEPq.jpg

2bj2eaA.jpg

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
With SpaceToad's return and dmillerw's work, BuildCraft is looking interesting again.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Padfoote

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
With SpaceToad's return and dmillerw's work, BuildCraft is looking interesting again.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Honestly, it's always looked interesting to me. Never maybe the most interesting mod out there, but it's usually been pretty cutting edge. Well, in of that it's usually a early adopter for new Minecraft versions and usually does so with new toys. The fact that SpaceToad is back, and that dmillerw is making it look better, dare I say it's gonna be a golden era for Buildcraft again.
*knock on wood*