new day, new update, and today it's @Flemmli97 with Improved Mobs
and @SanAndreasP with Turret Mod RebirthFlemmli97 said:This mod provides several weaks to mobs with all of the features being customizable. Mostly it makes mobs more harder.
All hostile mobs can now spawn with armor with worse armor being more common. Armors from other mods are included too. The armors can be enchanted. The rarity depends on the given armor points, durability, enchantability and the ability to repair it.
You can now adjust the light level, at which specific mobs now spawn. Like making Zombies spawn at daylight. Do remember though that undead burn in sunlight if they don't have a helmet.
Mobs can now break specific blocks, when the blocks are in their way. The pathfinding will also take into account these blocks so they can for example suddenly jump into your windows.
You cannot hurt your pets anymore except if you are not sneaking. Finally no more accidentally killing your dogs when fighting monsters.
Mobs now target villagers. Poor villagers.
Planned: Adding more "Weapon-Wielding abbilities"
I don't know how well this mod integrates with other mob tweaking mods. Pls tell me your experience regarding that. I am also open to suggestions so feel free to post them.
and @RCXcrafter with Tweakers ConstructSanAndreasP said:Turret Mod Rebirth 1.12-4.0.0-beta.3
New TCU, new features! Also expanded the configurability and feature set of the Smart Targeting Upgrade and fixed some stuff.
- a little screen from the view of the turret itself
- a new search bar for the target list
- now with whitelist and blacklist mode for the target list
- new tab for the smart targeting upgrade for fine tuning
- Allows for configuring turret awareness, tamable and age recognition and an entity counter to check against!
- new textures to match item and turret info GUI graphics
- fixed Turret Laser not properly resetting the GL lighting state
- fixed some visual bugs regarding shaders
- Turrets won't try to shoot targets anymore when deactivated whilst targeting an entity (very noticeable with the Laser Turret)
- ITargetProcessor.getValidTargetList() now has no turretEntity parameter anymore, as it's useless
RCXcrafter said:This mod allows you to change various values in tinkers' construct from a configuration file.
It currently contains the following tweaks:
If there are any tweaks that you would like to be added, please tell me with a comment (comments are only enabled on curseforge).
- Change the cost of toolparts
- Lower or raise all durability values with a percentage
- Lower or raise all mining speed values with a percentage
- Modify specific stats of any material