and @WeAthFolD with AcademyCraftBlayTheNinth said:
If you enjoy my mods, please help me out on Patreon.
For Minecraft 1.7.10, check out the original Refined Relocation. This is a full rewrite and redesign of the original mod, for Minecraft 1.10.2.
- Sorting Chests that automatically combine into a sorting network, based on configurable filters
- Preset Filter with common things like "All Ingots", "All Ores", etc.
- Name Filter with wildcard support
- Item Match Filter that lets items through that already exist in an inventory
- Creative Tab Filter and Mod Filter - self explanatory.
- More to be ported over from Refined Relocation in the near future
@BlayTheNinth on Twitter
Dynious, original creator of Refined Relocation, who has given me permission to continue the project.
WeAthFolD said:AcademyCraft 1.0.2
AcademyCraft 1.0.2 brings about a useful new feature: Ability data customization. The data of level upgrading is adjusted to reduce grinding. Also there are several rewrites, bugfixes and enhancements.
- Implemented full ability data customization. Find it in config/academy-craft-data.conf after starting the game once.
- Add option to disable MisakaCloud Terminal's auto acquire (#345).
- Updated zh_TW lang.
- Rewrite Location Teleport skill.
- Rewrite level progress calculation logic. It is now based on skill experence increment rather than CP usage.
- Improved font rendering in lower resolutions.
- Rewrite media player, fix some subtle bugs. (Also adjusted UI a little)
- Some code optimization. Improve game loading speed & network performance.
- Added localization for Skill Tree console texts.
- Increase the speed of ability developement.
- Fix breaking container blocks doesn't close relevant UI (#299).
- Fix some unintended failure when resetting ability.
WayofTime said:Blood Magic 1.9.4-2.0.2-49
- All Alchemy Array recipes are WIP and are subject to change! ^.^ They are created using the Arcane Ash and are shown as first item + second item.
- Added the Movement Array (feather + redstone)
- Added the Mob Beacon Array (2x Zombie Flesh)
- Added the Updraft Array (feather + glowstone)
- Added the Skeleton Turret Array (Arrow + feather)
- Fixed the Lava Crystal recipe so that it can use all tiers of blood orb
- Nerfed the Bound Blade. This is temporary, since the sword eventually will be modified.
- Fixed Teleposers so they no longer crash 1.10 instances when teleposing tiles.
and @MrRiegel with DingDingReoseah said:Small mod that allows to place snow on some blocks.
Page on minecraftforum.net
- Places snow when you use Snow Layer item just as minecraft does.
- By default, supports stairs and walls (cobblestone fence).
- Can support slabs, enchanting table and also fences, plants, rails and some other blocks can sink in the snow. Disabled by default because of misleading way minecraft work with bounding boxes (hightlights boundary when you look at snow, but really breaks/uses a block behind).
- Should work with most of mods.
MrRiegel said:This mod adds just one block which can inform players on a redstone signal.
It doesn't matter where the players are.
Click the block to open the GUI.
Any Player who wish to be informed has to open the GUI once.
and @josephcsible with InfiniteFluidsMcJty said:RFTools 1.10-5.04
- Protect the powercell from crashing when next to EnderIO capacitor (was actually also fixed in EnderIO, double fixing a bug!)
- The powercell, coal generator, endergenic, and power relay now enforce the RF push behaviour by no longer allowing extraction of power. These blocks will push the power to whatever needs it
- Inari made interactive screens usable in creative. i.e. you can use the storage control module, the elevator module, the button and the dump modules now
- Some storage scanner improvements:
- Itemstacks are now grouped into bigger stacks. So all cobblestone (for example) will show up as a single stack with a big number
- There is no a line in the scanner gui. Selecting this will show all items in all starred (routable) inventories at the same time
- When searching items the items that don't match the search will not be shown in the list
and @tterrag1098 with Chiseljosephcsible said:In vanilla Minecraft, when a water block is next to at least two source blocks, it becomes a source block itself, which allows collection of infinite water. This mod offers control over which fluids have this behavior. Currently, it makes lava act the same way in the Nether (as well as in mod-added dimensions where doesWaterVaporize is true, if any). In future versions, this will have a configuration and an API for controlling which fluids are infinite.
You can use this mod in modpacks, even if you monetize them with adf.ly or something, and you don't need to ask me for my permission first.
tterrag1098 said:Chisel 1.9.4-0.0.6.32
- Hitech Chisel
-- Completely new way to use the chisel
-- No items are movable, just select slots to chisel to/from.
-- Scroll to move through variants
-- Hold shift to chisel all blocks of the same type
-- Right click on a block in the inventory to target it
- Some animations now use interpolation, makes them much smoother
- Fix strange ordering of variations inside chisel GUI
- Fix cursor item rendering underneath target slot
seia6666 said:Github page: https://github.com/Sejoslaw/VanillaMagic
This mod don't add any new ores, items or blocks.
The main focus of this mod is to give player magic abilities and power with only vanilla Minecraft blocks and items.
Learning and progressing in mod is throught the Achievement and Event system.
You won't be able to achieve the advanced recipe and powers without getting the low level achievements.
The mod adds the new Achievement Tab with all the Achievements/Quests.
Tier 1 = Cauldron + Redstone around it
Tier 2 = Iron Blocks
Tier 3 = Gold Blocks
Tier 4 = Redstone Blocks
Tier 5 = Lapis Blocks
Tier 6 = Diamond Blocks
Tier 7 = Emerald Blocks
Sejoslaw - Project Leader, coder
Kadriana - Tester
diablica82 - Tester
and @zabi94 with Extra AlchemyForstride said:
You may use this mod in a modpack as long as you do not make money off of it (Adf.ly, exclusive access from donations, etc.), you give credit (Linking back to this thread), you do not make any changes to the mod aside from config files, and you follow all of the other terms listed in the license below.
Bullseye is a simple mod that adds a handful of new arrow types, ranging from fire arrows that can catch blocks on fire, melt ice, and burn mobs, to dye arrows that can dye sheep, players with leather armor, various blocks, and more!
Check out the official Bullseye wiki for more information about the mod, crafting recipes, and more!
We have a Discord server! You can join with the following invite link: https://discord.gg/0loJvLMgvZi0q596
and @MrDimkas_Studio with Simple Quarryzabi94 said:Mod Description
This mod aims to enlarge minecraft brewing system with more useful potions.
To get the potions recipes in-game use a tool like JEI.
This list is in no way definitive, and I'll add and remove potions over time as I see fit.
Tweaks to power and duration are also to be expected, as I recive feedback.
If you enjoy (or not) this mod, please, spend a minute leaving a comment. Most developers pour their soul in their creations, and feedback is a huge mood and motivation booster.
If you did try this mod, thank you!
Potions and Recipes
All potions in this mod are brewed in the vanilla Brewing Stand with vanilla items.
All potions have the standard splash, lingering and arrow variants, some of them also have redstone and glowstone enhancements.
Spoiler (click to hide)
Potion of Dislocation
This potion teleports the entity around in a 8 blocks radius, randomly.
Useful to disorient players and to avoid arrows.
Recipe: Chorus Fruit into a Mundane potion base
Glowstone: Increases the frequency of teleports
Redstone: Increases duration
Potion of Fuse
This potion makes the entity explode when the countdown reaches zero.
It damages blocks and entities.
Recipe: Any firework charge into an Awkward potion base
Glowstone: Makes the explosion bigger and stronger
Redstone: Differently from other potions, shortens the duration
Potion of Magnetism
This potion expands the radius in which you pick up items by 4 in every direction, as long as the player is not sneaking.
Other entities are not affected.
Recipe: A prismarine shard into an Awkward potion base
Glowstone: Makes the radius bigger by 2 and removes the pick up cooldown
Redstone: Increases duration
Potion of Sinking
This potion makes swimming more difficult by dragging entities downwards when in water.
Also useful when exploring depths, as it makes sinking faster.
Recipe: A clay ball into a water breathing potion base
Glowstone: Makes sinking faster
Redstone: Increases duration
Potion of Recall
When the countdown reaches 0 this potion teleports the entity back to where they got the effect.
If the potion fails to teleport the entity inter-dimentionally, it instead deals a small magic damage.
Recipe: An ender eye into a long slowness potion base
Glowstone: Makes the potion work through different dimensions
Redstone: Increases duration
Potion of Pacifism
This potion prevents the affected entity from dealing fighting damage for a short period of time.
No more struggling to get your items back from a mob-infested area.
Recipe: A golden apple into a harming potion base
Glowstone: Makes the potion work both ways (Can't recive nor deal fighting damage)
Redstone: Increases duration
Potion of the Piper
This potion makes you irresistible to all animals that would follow you when holding their favourite food.
This unfortunately makes the animals really hungry and they will chase you for a long time, at increased speed.
Hint: Keep a bucket of milk handy to stop luring them around.
Recipe: Wheat into an Awkward potion base
Glowstone: Makes the animals hungrier so that they chase you faster
Redstone: Increases duration
Potion of Crumbling
This potion corrodes the earth below your feet. This will only work on more "mundane" materials, like stone, dirt, sand...
Again, this can be really useful both as a utility effect or a defensive effect, as enemies will sink into the ground.
Recipe: Flint into a Thick potion base
Glowstone: Increases speed
Redstone: Increases duration
Potion of Concentration
Don't you hate those distracting swirling particles in your eyes everytime you use a potion?
Here's the solution to your problems. Works for every potion (Yes, invisibility too).
Recipe: An egg into a Night Vision potion base
No glowstone or redstone variants
Potion of Freezing
Slow your enemies down with some good old ice. This ice will melt over time, and will cause no suffocation damage.
No water is generated when broken, and it won't replace non-air blocks.
Recipe: A snowball into an Awkward potion base
No glowstone or redstone variants
Potion of Return
This one's for you, travellers. A quick, fast way to get back home to your bed location.
This follows respawn rules, an obstructed or missing bed will make the potion fail.
Does nothing to non-player entities
Recipe: An Experience Bottle into an Awkward potion base
No glowstone or redstone variants
Do whatever you want, really.
If you inform me, I'll be happier, but that's up to you
- Effect icons are coming soon
- Waiting for feedback for other stuff
I won't offer support to anyone using an outdated version of this mod.
Anyone else, you can use the issue tracker here on curse.
MrDimkas_Studio said:Simple Quarry adds:
- Fuel Quarry
How quarry works:
- It uses any fuel to mine.
- 1 Coal (or Charcoal) can mine 96 blocks.
- Quarry mines only 1 chunk.
- ircmaan for idea and motivation.
and @usernameless_user with Shader PalVazkii said:Quark beta-44
- Building: Fixed Iron Plate Stairs having Midori Block properties.
- Experimental: Added a /quarkconfig command, which allows you to change quark config features on the fly using said command. If you're a server owner, provided the clients have this feature on, you can change their configs.
- General: Most features can now be turned on and off without having to reload the game. Any registered items or blocks will not be removed until it's reloaded. You can not enable features that were not enabled when the game was started using this.
- Tweaks: Changed the alpha config in greener grass to have a description rather than a long title. Will need to be reactivated if you had it on.
and @raoulvdberge with Ranged Pumpsusernameless_user said:Enables loading of "vanilla" shaders (such as those shown when possessing some mobs in spectator mode or from Super Secret Settings pre-1.9). To do so, do "/loadshader <shadername>". If you wish to disable the shader, do "/loadshader default". The list of shaders that are in the game by default are:
It also supports resourcepacks. If you, for example, add a shader called foo, you will be able to load it using "/loadshader foo".
I made this mod so I could use this resourcepack.
raoulvdberge said:Ranged Pumps
Ranged Pumps is a simple mod that adds a pump that pumps liquids in a range.
I made this mod because I was missing a block like the Ender Thermic Pump from Extra Utilities in Minecraft 1.10.
How it works
The pump itself requires no energy, you just place it down, apply a redstone signal, and it'll work.
The size of the pump's internal tank is by default 32 buckets, you can increase or decrease this in the config.
The pump will stop running if the internal tank is full.
Right click on the pump to know what it is doing and if it is running.
It'll pump liquids in a rectangular area 1 block under the pump, the size of this rectangular area can be specified in the config.
The pump will also replace any liquids to stone by default. This can be turned off in the config.
The default range specified in the config is 128 blocks. That means it will search 64 blocks in any direction of the pump.
This is how it will scan for liquids (from the top left to the bottom right):
Each cell starts from one block under the pump to bedrock.
What about chunkloading?
The mod doesn't chunkload pumps.
My recommendation is that you use a Chunkloading Ward from Extra Utilities with a few lava generators on top of the pump.
You have to place the lava generators higher than the pump so the pump won't suck up that lava for grid power generation.
and @elucent with RootsVazkii said:Quark beta-45
- Tweaks: Hoes will now break a 3x3 of grass or crops. Diamond hoes break a 5x5.
- World: Added 3 new arrows, Ender, Explosive, and Torch arrows. (This is in World because I didn't know where else to put it >_>)
- World: Fixed Basalt not generating properly in the overworld if that feature is enabled and Dynamic Surroundings is loaded.
- World: Made pirate ships rarer, again!
- World: Pirate ships can no longer spawn on top of eachother.
and @Theking530 with Static Powerelucent said:Roots 1.10.2-0.108.0
Roots v0.108, the Getting Our Crap Together update!
- Rare crash caused by right clicking an altar while ritual was in progress
- Staff causing errors when used on a server
- Incompatibilty with WeaponsCaseLoot
- Configs fixed
- Memory leaks caused by Roots armors
- An imbuer crash when taking stick out mid process
- Berries dropping from leaves without player harvesting
- Mana now syncs and saves properly
- Infernal Bulb not withering skeletons
- There are now separate jarfiles for 1.9.4 and 1.10.2. Sorry, otherwise we couldn't make the infernal bulb make skeletons withered.
- Regeneration spell now requires plants to be around the player. Amount healed is determined by the amount of flowers.
- Banish and Cause rain rituals must be performed above Y 128
- Radiance spell now rebounds off of walls (ever used the shadowbeam focus from TTKAMI?)
- Rose's thorns spell now gives struck mobs a temporary "thorns" effect
- Rending strike now increases damage struck mobs take the next time they get hit
- Blistering cold spell now decreases friction on hit targets
- Most combat spells have been rebalanced. Damage has been reduced in Solar Smite, and potency modifiers now consistently only add an extra heart of damage
- The life drain spell (not the ritual power) has been decreased slightly in effectiveness
- Wildwood armor has lost its regen feature. This will be re-added in a later release in a different armor set
- Standing stone for aesthetics. Particle color can bet set using Red, Blue, Green dye, and reset with bone meal.
- Ritual powers. Can be acquired by standing on top of the altar during certain rituals. Powers so far include Flare, Lifedrain, Grow, Breed.
- Snare spell (will be very useful and potentially tweaked in the next update)
- definitely not anything secret that you could potentially find in JEI without a texture that definitely doesn't spawn a WIP mob
Theking530 said:Static Power Alpha
Alpha Description - much more to come as the builds become more stable! 1.10 version also in development!
What does it add?
- New Ores
- Ore Processing
- RF Power Network
- New Food
- New Functional blocks
- Fluid Pipes and Power Conduits (WIP - EXPERIMENTAL)
- New Armor and Tinkers' Construct Materials and Baubles
- And much more to come!
In your adventures, you've discovered the seeds of an ancient alien plant - the crops of which radiate energy! Perhaps if you can find a way to squeeze the fluid out of these crops, you can use it to generate power for your base!
Power Generators (To be Expanded) :
- Three Tiers of Solar Panels
- Solid Fuel Generator
- Liquid Fuel Generator
- Flowing Water Generator
- Three tiers of Batteries (Static, Energized, and Lumum). Batteries have programmable redstone control based on how much power they contain.
- Static, Energized, and Lumum metals can be melted down in a Tinkers' Construct smeltery to make tools! Legend has it Lumum metal out performs Manyullyn!
Machines with NEI Recipe Handlers (To be expanded)
- Farmland that doesn't require water OR turn back to dirt on impact!
- Grass that provides bufffs!
So much more!
- Powered Furnace
- Powered Grinder
- Crop Squeezer
- Fluid Infuser
- Fluid Generator
- Industrial Smelter
- Industrial Grinder
- Three Tiers of Tanks
This mod is still in early Alpha. Any block or item without a recipe is deemed unstable and may crash your game - spawn at your own risk.
and @Purplicious_Cow with Inventory PetsRWTema said:Extra Utilities 1.10.2 Alpha 1.0.0
Update documentation in ingame manual
Adds 'Boomerang enchantments'
Adds 'Dragon egg generator'. Place a dragon egg on top to generate a large amount of GP
Adds icons for the potions
Adds retrieval transfer nodes
Second chance potion only works once per life
Resonator can now be upgraded with speed upgrades
Water Mills now give 4x more power
Trash cans now have a slot for item filters
Mechanical user now has a lot more flexibility options for how the item is used in world
Speed upgrades now have a steeper GP requirement curve
The values for GP generators/drainers that don't process per tick are saved when the chunk unloads and so DON'T need to be chunk loaded.
Improve chunk loading system performance in unusual situations
Add JEI handler to show how certain block configurations are to be placed
'Fake players' are named for their 'owner' if applicable
Prevent items being stacked improperly in guis
Catch crashes when generating textures
Fix crash when using 'pick block'
Purplicious_Cow said:Inventory Pets 1.10-1.4.8
Release Notes 1.4.8 for 1.7.10, 1.8, 1.8.9, 1.9, 1.9.4, 1.10
“Bed, Bugs, and Beyond”
- Living Bed now on all versions 1.7.10 – 1.10
- Sneak + Right Click to Spawn for 3 minutes
- Any player can right click the Living Bed with a block of Wool at night to turn any dimension to daytime
- Living Anvil now available on versions 1.8 - 1.10
- Any player can right click with an iron nugget for a small repair to their items
- Petmas Holiday pets can now be enabled during any month via the config. You will still need follow the days of the month that it works (the 14th-25th)
- Holiday Pets now shown in Creative Tab
- Grave Pet now compatible with Baubles, and will restore your Baubles upon death (credit: plazia)
- Removed global cooldown for Illuminati Pet on 1.8 – 1.10 (credit: zzApotheosis, RacerDelux)
- Added Italian language support (credit: pterodattilojr)
- Added Japanese language support (credit: RyogaK)
- Added Polish language support (credit: Gwilk)
- In rare cases, Illuminati Pet was not dropping after the “Illuminati Confirmed” achievement. Now that is ironic (and now fixed).
- The Anvil Pet (in hotbar) no longer causes crash on 1.9, 1.9.4, 1.10 servers (credit: RyogaK, APolarBaer, Xobias)
- Pac Man now only eats food for you when you have more than 2 empty drumsticks of hunger, no longer makes negative stacks, and no longer eats poisoned foods (Credit: Frobuzmumber)
- House Pet now properly checks OreDictionary for Ender Nuggets (credit: rick455)
- Dungeon Spawners are no longer silk-harvestable (credit: madslocher)
- Cloud Pet now only lights the top block on fire, and no longer deletes blocks under the top block (credit: RacerDelux)
- Grave Pet no longer dupes items when there are no bones remaining (credit: Wisecompany)
- Pingot Pet now properly finds and smelts ‘Meta Ores’ from Tinker’s construct and other mods (credit: MineWitherMC)
and @shadowfactsmc with Extra RailsWayofTime said:Blood Magic 1.9.4-2.0.3-51
- Added the Demon Will Aura Gauge to accurately determine the Will in the Aura.
- Added the ability for rituals to have a Demon Will set on them. Now to get rituals to use them.
- Fixed it so that the Crushing Ritual now ignores liquids
- Added the Mark of the Falling Tower ritual.
- Changed the tooltip of the ritual diviner so that it gives information about the selected ritual.
- Added more to the Sanguine Scientiem, including Hellfire Forge recipes and Altar recipes
- Updated a lot of the text in the Sanguine Scientiem
shadowfactsmc said:Extra Rails adds three additional rails.
The Locking Rail holds the cart on it in place until it receives a redstone signal at which point, it propels the Minecart in the direction it is facing.
The Direction Rail acts like the Golden Rail but it only propels carts in the direction it is facing.
The Teleporting Rail teleports Minecarts on it to the other teleporting rail it is connected to.
To link Teleporting Rails, open the GUI by right-clicking on them and use the 3 color selectors to pick a frequency for the rail. Do the same for the other Teleporting Rail and Minecarts will be able to teleport back and forth.
Note: If there are more than 2 Teleporting Rails on the same frequency, the destination may be random.
- The Ultimate Armor has no longer a key bind option to enable Night Vision
- The Ultimate Armor now has a key bind option to enable Night Vision
- World Generation Options for the Lava Crystal
- World Generation Options for the Metal Ore
- The Gift Of Gods now supports Blocks
- Redstone Apple now has a sub type of upgraded version
- Redstone Apple's Recipes
- You can enable/disable Redstone Apple's Recipes
- ArmorPlus Info Book (It informs the player of the Game Mode they are playing in)
- Expert Mode is enabled by default!
- Lava Armor now Requires Lava Crystal to be repaired
- Obsidian Armor now Requires Compressed Obsidian to be repaired in Expert Mode
and @covers1624 with Not Enough ItemsBelgabor said:Drawers & Bits
Drawers & Bits is an addon for the Minecraft mods Chisels & Bits by AlgorithmX2 and Storage Drawers by jaquadro. The mod adds special drawers and support for bits.
Currently the mod adds one block, the bit drawer. It basically works similar to a compacting drawer by automatically converting between bits and the full block. It can only store blocks that can be broken down into bits. Otherwise it acts as any drawer, aka it can be part of a drawer controller network, accepts upgrades and can be locked etc.
IMPORTANT: Currently left-clicking with a bit in your hand cannot be detected, therefore if you pull out bits and the first goes into your active slot, you cannot pull out more. Switch to a different item or an empty hand to continue pulling out.
A small warning, since a block has 4096 bits, the drawer gets close to how much can be reasonably stored internally in a number. With default settings you are fine, but if you upgrade the storage capacity of the bit drawer or upgrades in the config, you will rapidly hit the limit (at 8191 stacks à 64 blocks).
This mod highly relies on the version of storage drawers, so it can break with an update. I will try to fix that as soon as I notice.
and @covers1624 with EnderStoragecovers1624 said:
covers1624 said:These chests link together based on matching color patterns. All chests with the same color buttons share an inventory. Ender bags can be color coded to access chests as well giving you a portable solution to the question "How do I access the stuff at my base when I am not there?"
EnderStorage is a mod that offers a means to store your items in The END, causing them to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time. All EnderStorage makes use of the magic of colors to link storage with its little piece of The END. Any EnderStorage with the same color code share inventory (even across dimensions). Currently there are three types of storage, EnderChest, EnderPouch and EnderTank.
EnderChests are a stationary type of EnderStorage. You can use dye on the wool pads on top of the chest to alter its color code. As an alternative, you can craft an EnderChest with three dyes to change the color code as well. EnderChests work as any other chest for the purposes of blocks that manipulate chests contents. This makes EnderChests an ideal way to transport items over vast distances in an instant.
EnderPouches are a mobile type of EnderStorage. You can use an EnderPouch on any EnderChest to change the pouch color code to match that of the chest. EnderPouches access the same inventory as their EnderChest counterparts, allowing easy access to your base resources right from your inventory.
EnderTanks work on the same principal of EnderChests but store liquids.
Using a diamond on the latch of an Ender Chest will move it to a seperate network for the player that used the diamond. This allows each player to have acceess to all 4096 frequencies without conflicting in SMP
Unstable builds can be found here.
Become a patreon to Chicken-Bones
Become a patreon to covers1624
Become a patreon to Ecutruin
Ecutruin or ECU for short is the original developer of Ender Storage and a cool guy!
Join the IRC on Esper.net
I have permission from Chicken Bones!
See here for the Github issue or here.
- Crash when going to the Controls settings
- Metal Block
- Electrical Block
- Metal Armor now requires Metal Ingots to be repaired in Easy Mode and Metal Blocks in Expert Mode.
- Electrical Armor now requires Electrical Ingots to be repaired in Easy Mode and Electrical Blocks in Expert Mode.
and @JorVa with Harvester ScytheFyberOptic said:This is a backport of the original Chisel mod from AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN, allowing it to work on Minecraft 1.4.7. It's based on the last version he released, version 1.5, which was for Minecraft 1.6.4. The later iterations of Chisel, ported by other devs, weren't used in this case because anything above Minecraft 1.6.4 would be a lot harder to port backwards.
Note that the differences between Minecraft 1.4 and 1.5+ are somewhat extensive, so this required quite a lot of modification to work. It's currently in beta form, so there will be a bug here or there, and you might consider disabling the config options to replace vanilla blocks for the time being to avoid any potential issues if you add it to an existing game.
Differences between this version and the original 1.6.4 version is primarily that carpets have been removed, because carpet didn't exist yet. The same is true for the redstone block. I may still add those back in myself, but for now the priority was to just get everything else to work. Another difference is that there was no nether quartz in 1.4.7 either, so the Cloud in a Bottle item is currently crafted with a diamond instead. This is subject to change if considered too expensive.
If you're wondering why anyone would go to the effort to port a mod backwards, it's because 1.4.7 is considered a classic version by many people, with several mods that never made it past the barrier of 1.5. It can be fun to go back to on occasion, and now there's a proper aesthetics mod to fancy up your base with. You may also want to install FallingFix, another mod of mine to fix the falling sand visual bug that existed back then.
Since this mod is licensed under the GPL2, I've included the updated source code in the archive, just as the original Chisel did.
- NEI might render some blocks improperly (particularly lavastone blocks), but they render normally in the standard creative mode GUI.
- Block breaking textures seem to behave abnormally for some blocks.
- Not all vanilla variation block will have the proper hardness or resistance.
- Glass shard has incorrect texture.
and @KillerMapper with Road StuffJorVa said:
KillerMapper said:Road Stuff 1.7.10-1.0.0
First stable release for 1.7.10
• Added hundred of new traffic signs from many countries from all over the world
• Added new arrow paintings for tilted arrows
• Added new achievements
• Tweaked some crafts
• Reworked textures to fix some errors on them (especially concretes lines)
• Cleaned the whole code by removing useless things
Feel free to report any problem on the Github bug tracker.
Always remember to backup your worlds before adding or updating any mod. No responsibility will be taken in case of broken saves.