{Some API Changes}

{Some Source Code Changes}
  • sokratis12GR.ArmorPlus to sokratis12gr.armorplus
{Features Changed}
  • Metal Ingot is now called Steel Ingot
  • Metal Ore is now called Steel Ore
  • Metal Block is now called Block of Steel
  • Metal Armor is now called Steel Armor
  • The Mod's Jar file is now called armorplus1.9.4-(major).(api).(minor).(patch)

Arcaratus

Jul 29, 2019
Along with the new Blood Magic version, Blood Arsenal 2.0.1-11 has been released with a hefty changelog and a (kinda epileptic, sorry) video!
- Added in Slate blocks (textures are temporary)
- Fixed the darn Baubles crash
- Updated to latest Blood Magic
- Fixed the Sigil of Augmented Holding Wonkiness
- Added the Altare Aenigmatica
- Made bleeding more bloody
- Guide-API integration (WIP)
- Tinker's Construct integration (also WIP)
- Added optional Crystal Cluster Recipe (disabled by default in configs)

:

sokratis12GR

Jul 29, 2019
ArmorPlus has been updated for Minecraft Versions 1.9.4 , 1.10 and 1.10.2

Mod's Versions 1.9.4-4.1.7.4

Mod Feedback page: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/157530/

Link to the Mod's Wiki: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/ArmorPlus

1.9.4-4.1.7.4
{Bugs Fixed}
  • Steel Ore render with missing textures
  • Block of Steel render with missing textures
1.9.4-4.1.7.3
{Bugs Fixed}
  • Steel Ingot still registering as armorplus:metal_ingot
1.9.4-4.1.7.2
{Bugs Fixed}
  • Fixed crash caused in start up (server) & (client)

Shinoow

Jul 29, 2019
Updated AbyssalCraft (1.8.9) (1.9) (1.9.4) (1.10.2) to 1.9.2.6:
1.8.9:
  • Increased the amount of Abyssal Strongholds generating in the Abyssal Wasteland
  • Fixed a slight derp in the Sacrificial Altar
  • Replaced a couple of textures
  • Crates can now be opened again
  • Added configuration category comments in the config file
1.9, 1.9.4 & 1.10.2:
  • Fixed crashes relating to statues transferring PE to Players
  • Fixed a slight derp in the Sacrificial Altar
  • Replaced a couple of textures
  • Added configuration category comments in the config file

Last edited:

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @LakMoore with Infini-TiC
LakMoore said:
If the ore you want to use is not in Tinkers Construct and it is not included in ExtraTiC then this is the mod for you.

Install the mod and create a JSON config file for each ore that you need. The mod creates all the tinkers tools, parts, fluids and buckets that you need.

Version 0.1.1 is forked from version 0.0.1 by Mr.Johz and includes Tinkers Bow mod values as well as integration with buckets.

Support my work at Patreon

and @belgabor with Drawers & Bits
Belgabor said:
Drawers & Bits 1.9.4-0.2
* [NEW] Bag interaction
* [NEW] Design interaction, custom slot
* [NEW] Chiseled block interaction
* [FIXED] Bit left-click behaviour (Belgabor/DrawersBits#1)

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @Turkey with CustomUI
Turkey said:
Adds customization to the block selector/highlighter, as well as customization for gui slot highlights! I do plan to add other cosmetic stuff if I think of them :)

DO NOTE: The mod defaults to default minecraft settings. You must go into the config first and change the settings in order to start using the customized settings!

6lSsWMK.png

acZdF1d.png

hiZiQs0.png

As you can see above, the mod also has an ingame gui config editor.

Alternatively users can edit the config file directly and reload using the command /CustomUI reload

Kashdeya

Jul 29, 2019
Last edited:

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @RWTema with Mine Souls
RWTema said:
Mine Souls is a mod, inspired by the game Dark Souls. It add's a HUD design that mimics that of Dark Souls, and tweaks combat and controls to be similar to that of a Souls game (not exactly though since Minecraft is fundamentally not built for it).

Mine Souls is in early days and is not balanced properly. A lot of the mechanics have configurable values and I would encourage you to tweak them as you see fit.

You can use the Mine Souls HUD without the need for the server to have the MineSouls mod, but the combat/controls changes will be disabled.

This mod requires Java 8.

Combat/Controls differences from Vanilla 1.9+
Spoiler (click to hide)
Attack changes

• You can ONLY attack when your 'attack bar' is full.
  • If you are using a sword and hold down 'left click', you will automatically swing at enemies in range when your attack bar is full.
  • If you are using a sword, you cannot mine anything that takes time to break with the exception of vanilla cobwebs (due to above).
Shield Changes

• You are no longer slowed while blocking with a shield and you can sprint while blocking.
  • Blocking is more effective but costs endurance (see below)
New 'Stamina' stat.

• Moving/jumping/attacking/blocking all drain stamina.
  • When stamina is empty, it takes a moment before it will start recharging. You cannot sprint and blocking is ineffective.
  • Stamina will recharge with time. Blocking or starving slows this considerably.
  • Blocking with a shield will absorb all 'blockable' damage, at the cost of stamina. If an attack drains more than your endurance can absorb you will still take the remainder in damage.
New 'Poise' stat.

• Max poise is a function of your total armor value.
  • Every time you take damage, you lose poise. The amount is dependent on the strength and type of attack.
  • When your poise bar is empty you will become 'staggered'
  • Poise returns to full when you haven't taken damage for a few seconds.
'Staggered' state

• When staggered you cannot sprint or attack and will take additional damage from enemies. (this is bad, try to avoid)
  • The duration of stagger is dependant on the last amount of damage you took (with minimum and maximum thresholds).
  • Once the staggered state ends, your poise returns to full.
Food changes

• Eating food will now instantly heal you by the number of 'hunger points' given.
  • Food can now be eaten whenever your health is less than max
  • Taking 'blockable' damage while part-way through eating food will cancel eating.

Reactions: DreamMasterXXL

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @MrDimkas_Studio with Just Enough Forestry Bees (JEFB)
MrDimkas_Studio said:
Just Enough Forestry Bees Mod is made by me, MrDimkas_Studio includes:
  • Forestry integration for:
    • Bees:
      • Breeding (what two types of bees required to mutate into searched, and chance of mutation)
      • Production (what bees produce while working in alveary, apiary or bee house)
    • Trees:
      • Breeding (what two types of trees required to mutate into searched, and chance of mutation)
      • Production (what fruits will be dropped from leaves)

Plans:
  • Add Lepidopterology (Butterfly) support - Coming in 1.0.2 most likely. Note: I know that butterflies aren't fully implemented, so this will be added, but don't expect any functionality.

Mod Requirements:

Follow me:

sokratis12GR

Jul 29, 2019
ArmorPlus has been updated for Minecraft Versions 1.9.4 , 1.10 and 1.10.2

Mod's Versions 1.10.2-5.0.1.0

Mod's Versions 1.9.4-4.1.9.0 (Last Version 1.9.4)

1.10.2-5.0.1.0
{Features Changed}
  • ArmorPlus now requires SokratisCore 1.10.2-1.0.1 to work
  • All Configuration options have been tweaked
  • config file is now inside config/armorplus.cfg
1.10.2-5.0.0.0
{Major Update}
  • ArmorPlus now requires SokratisCore 1.10.2-1.0.0 to work
  • ArmorPlus now only works for 1.10.2

1.9.4-4.1.9.0
{Bugs Fixed}
  • Fixed Steel Armor all being Steel Helmet
{Features Added}
  • Dev Only armor (Dev Armor)
1.9.4-4.1.8.1
{Bugs Fixed}
  • Steel Block Being Uncraftable
1.9.4-4.1.8.0
{Features Added}
  • Added Most of the materials and blocks to the OreDict
    • Block Lava Crystal - oreLavaCrystal
    • Steel Ore - oreARPSteel
    • Steel Ingot - ingotARPSteel
    • Electrical Ingot - ingotElectrical
    • Block of Steel - blockARPSteel
    • Electrical Block - blockElectrical
    • Compressed Obsidian - blockCompressedObsidian
    • Armor Forge - armorforge
    • Lava Crystal - gemLavaCrystal
    • Chainmail - chainmail
    • Wither Bone - witherbone
    • The Ultimate Material - materialTheUltimate
    • Reinforcing Material - materialReinforcing
    • Guardian Scale - scaleGuardian
    • Ender Dragon Scale - scaleEnderDragon
  • Config Option to Enable/Disable ArmorPlus' Steel OreDict
  • Made Almost all Crafting Table Recipes to be able to use OreDict

SokratisCore has been released for Minecraft Versions 1.10.2

Mod's Versions 1.10.2-1.0.1

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @Flaxbeard with Cyberware
Flaxbeard said:
Cyberware is a mod about augmenting the human body, inspired by cyberpunk themes and particularly influenced by Deus Ex and Shadowrun. Cyberware is currently in open beta. Some planned features are missing from the mod, and bugs may remain. Nevertheless, this release should still be playable.

PManVDw.png

Getting Started with Cyberware

The first thing you'll need to do in Cyberware is to obtain the Robosurgeon, the device used to modify your body. Robosurgeons can be found in chests in ruined Nether Fortresses, so you'll need to explore the depths to find one. After that, you'll want to make yourself a Surgery Chamber, which is placed underneath the Robosurgeon. It is crafted like so:

PGOKrty.png

Once you've gotten your surgery station set up, it's time to find some Cyberware. As of this version of the mod, crafting Cyberware is out of the grasp of the player. You'll need to locate cybered-up zombies, which spawn rarely in the Overworld. Kill them for a chance to reclaim some gear - but be warned, though they may be dead, their Cyberware is very much alive and kicking. Hold shift while mousing over a piece of 'ware in your inventory to learn more about it. To get started, you'll need some form of internal power generation. To keep tabs on your energy usage, it is recommended that you also install a pair of Cybereyes and a Hudlink.

To install your Cyberware, right click the Robosurgeon to open its GUI. Click on individual body parts to access their slots. The top row of slots displays your currently installed 'ware, the bottom slot shows you what you'll look like post-operation. To perform a surgery, step inside the Surgery Chamber and shut the door - but make sure you're close to full health!

If at some point your power needs aren't being met, you can craft a Cyberware Charger, which takes in Tesla or RF energy and will charge a player standing on top of it. It is crafted like so:

gHIlquZ.png

What's Essence?

In short - Essence is a representation of just how human you are. The more metal you shove into your squishy flesh body, the more machine your body becomes. The Robosurgeon GUI will display a handy Essence readout in the top left. Augmenting your body will make you lose Essence, removing Cyberware will give you that Essence back. If you reach low levels of Essence (indicated by the red area on the bar), your body will reject its augments. To stop this, you'll need to use Neuropozyne, a rare drug which will stop augmentation rejection. High levels of augmentation are powerful - but do come at a cost. If you hit 0 on the Essence meter, you'll die.

In later versions of this mod, a player with less Essence will have a weakened ability to interface with magical forces, including botanic, thaumaturgic, and psionic energies. Even more mundane potions may be less potent.

License

Cyberware is released under the MIT license.

and @SilentChaos512 with Scaling Health
SilentChaos512 said:
CURRENTLY IN EARLY ALPHA! Make backups of worlds you care about! Some features may be missing, incomplete, or broken, and some things may change. There's only so much time in a day, after all...

Introduction
Minecraft too easy for you? After playing the game for years, I can't help but feel it is. Or perhaps it's too hard with all the crazy mods you've added? Scaling Health aims to balance out modpack, by allowing players, mobs, or both to gain extra health! Or players can start with less health, if that's what you want. The mod is highly configurable.

This mod started as an unofficial port of Difficult Life, a mod I personally loved playing with. Eventually, I decided to rebuild the mod from the ground up, fixing bugs and widening the scope of the mod to include players who need an easier experience, not just a harder one.

Key Features
  • A global difficulty system. As time passes, difficulty increases, and mobs become stronger (this feature can be disabled or tweaked).
  • More player health! Players can obtain heart canisters that increase their maximum health. Normally, you keep the extra health even after dying (configurable).
Requirements

Difficulty
Over time, the global difficulty value that Scaling Health tracks will increase. Currently, it takes around 48 real hours to reach maximum difficulty. The starting and maximum difficulty levels and the amount added each tick are configurable.

The difficulty value with determine how much extra health mobs can have. Mobs will also gain bonus attack damage. Higher difficulty values also increase the chance of mobs spawning as blights...

Blights
Blights are extremely powerful mobs. These are ordinary mobs (even from other mobs) that have spawned with far more health than standard mobs and a variety of potion effects. The mobs themselves spawn with an invisibility effect, but are on fire. So if you see what appears to be floating armor on fire... consider running.

Future Plans
I realize the information on this page is a bit sparse at the moment. I'm waiting for the mod to take shape a bit more instead of writing about something then needing to change it later.

Some notable things are missing from the mod at the time of writing. Custom heart rendering being a big one. There's also no way to check the difficulty level, other than using "/scalinghealth difficulty" or turning on debug mode in the config (there is a config GUI, by the way!)

I also want to rework blights quite a bit. One of the biggest annoyances with blights in Difficult Life was when they fell in water and their fire went out... Invisible death machines, anyone? I have some ideas of ways to improve them.

Feedback and constructive criticism are always appreciated. If you find a bug or have a suggestion, use the issue tracker on GitHub (link at the top of this page).

and @Ollie_Lansdell with Flux Networks
Ollie_Lansdell said:
LdH52hG.png

Flux Networks By Ollie Lansdell
Description: Flux Networks gives you the ability to build Wireless Energy Networks. It allows you to customise these networks and manage the flow of energy across your world. Removing the need to have cables going everywhere, hence decreasing lag and saving you time. Energy can also be transferred across dimensions making energy management simple.

Features

• Support for RF and Tesla
  • Wirelessly charge items in your inventory
  • Name and Colour your networks
  • Organise the priorities of your network
  • Configure who is allowed to access your network
  • Set the Maximum energy transfer for each connection in the network.
  • Three tiers of Energy Buffers; Basic , Herculean and Gargantuan.
  • Name each connection for easier identification.
Upcoming Features

• Support for MCMultiPart
  • New Cables
  • Tab to configure players allowed onto your network
  • Wirelessly edit settings of all your connections
  • Admin management, delete inactive networks and switch ownership etc.
  • Graphs to show recent energy spikes/drops
Important Info: This mod requires Sonar Core version 3.0.7 and up.

Mod-Packs: Feel free to use this mod in any mod-pack you wish.

Mod-Spotlights: Currently there are no spotlights

Issues: Please report all issues on the GitHub Page.

Random Eye Candy

Y6y20YB.png

CZ1DOIA.png

Q32Ofus.png

N.B. Flux Networks was originally part of Calculator, however I wanted to expand it into a separate mod.

Shinoow

Jul 29, 2019
Updated AbyssalCraft (1.8.9) (1.9) (1.9.4) (1.10.2) to 1.9.2.7:
  • Really fixed that slight derp in the Sacrificial Altar (was fixed in the tiered one, but not the normal) (1.9.4 only)
  • Fixed crashes with placing double slab blocks
  • Darklands Oaks and Dreadlands Trees will now burn
  • Spectral Dragons can no longer fly through portal blocks (they bounce off)
  • Spectral Dragons now fly a bit slower, and are more suspectible to damage

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I have updated just about all my mods that I actively care about to support 1.9/1.10/1.10.2 (except Flaxbeard's Steam Power, still working on that) today. I'm sure you all don't need individual changelogs since they all only had a single simple change. Just take my word that DramaSplash, OreDictDumper, Ping!, SeedCopy, ChaoticKarma, and CustomizedLore (cc @keybounce in case you are out of 1.7 yet) are now all available for 1.9 all the way through 1.10.2 (some of these mods did support 1.10 already, just not 1.10.2, because Maven version ranges are horribly inferior to Ruby gem version specifications and have no ~> equivalent). Now I can happily go back to writing dozens of JSON files for FSP rendering stuff. Enjoy.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @ZeroxCorbin with ZC Entity Information
ZeroxCorbin said:
Check out my other mod if you like: ZC Village Information

Hello everyone,

I wrote this mod because I could. Hope you like it...

Features
  • Displays a list of entities in the players area.
  • Displays the number of entities spawned for each entity type.
  • Shows the position of each entity with a line.
  • Server OP's can disable the use of entity lines on the player client with a server command. See Commands:
Key Bindings
  • [ - Toggles Entity list on/off.
  • ] - Cycle through list.
  • LCTR + ] - Cycle through list (reverse)
Commands
  • "/entitynolines true" or "/entitynolines false" - If you are a level 4 OP you can issue the server command "/entitynolines" to allow or disallow clients to see entity lines. Some may consider this mod a potential cheat on their server. If you would like to control clients that log into your server, load this mod on your server and issue the command "/entitynolines true". The mod does not have to be loaded on the client.
Installation
This is BETA. Use at your own risk.

1. Copy the .jar file to the mods directory on the client, server, or both.
    • The mod can run on a client without being on the server.
    • The mod can run on a server without being on the client.
Requirements
  • 1.10.2 Compiled with Forge version: 1.10.2-12.18.1.2020
  • 1.9.4 Compiled with Forge version: 1.9.4-12.17.0.1987
  • 1.8.9 Compiled with Forge version: 1.8.9-11.15.1.1902-1.8.9
Images

zc_entities_main.png

and @Elrol_Eyno with Elrol's GUI Elevator
Elrol_Eyno said:
Elrol's GUI Elevator 1.6
-Changed how the Elevator is placed

-Added advanced Elevators (use a diamond on one)

-Added a white-list feature to Advanced Elevators

-Added a camouflage feature to Advanced Elevators

-Added config options for the permissions to use, and for a black-list of blocks for the Camouflage

and @WilliamEze with CustomDrones
WilliamEze said:
CustomDrones 1.3.0-mc1.10.2
Big update

Fixed drone interaction:

-Sneak right click or empty hand right click now open the drone screen

-Changing the controller's frequency also changes the controlling drone's frequency

Added mobs

-Baby drone and big baby drone

-Drone bit dropped from them are used to craft composite fiber plate, instead of ender pearl

Added plasma gun and homing plasma gun

Drones render fine with shaders enabled

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @boni with Tinkers Construct
boni said:
Tinkers Construct 1.10.2-2.4.0.jenkins312
Alpha version for testing. A somewhat changelog can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/q2tBb

Also contains some fixes/changes to tool repairing. Requires Mantle 0.10.4

and @LogicTechCorp with NetherEx
LogicTechCorp said:
About
NetherEx is a mod that adds new biomes to the Nether. It is also an API that allows other mods to add their own Nether biomes.

The following biomes added by this mod:

NetherEx is still Work In Progress and things are subject to change.

Installation: Minecraft
  • Download the mod
  • Place mod in your mods folder

Installation: Workspace
  • Add the following to your build.gradle
repositories {
ivy {
name "NetherEx"
artifactPattern "http://addons-origin.cursecdn.com/files/2319/21/[module]_[revision].[ext]"
}
}

dependencies {
compile group: 'NetherEx', name: 'NetherEx', version: '<VERSION>-deobf', ext: 'jar'
}
The version is as follows:

• NetherEx_<VERSION>.jar

and @TheDrakma with MouseReTweaks
TheDrakma said:
Thanks to YaLTeR for making such an awesome mod. I really like 1.10.2 and didn't want to wait any longer for this to be updated so I ported it myself.

This version only works with Minecraft Forge (LiteLoader is not supported)

Drop the MouseReTweaks .jar file in your mod directory and you should be ready to rock and roll.

You can use your left and right mouse buttons to drag, pickup and sort items.

RightMouseButton

Drag an items multiple times over once slot and it will put that item in that slot.

LeftMouseButton (with an item)

Pickup items of the same time by left clicking on an item in an inventory and dragging the mouse over other items. It will only pick up items of the same type.

LeftMouseButton (without an item)

Move items to another inventory by holding shift + left mouse button and dragging it over the inventory windows. Items will act as if they were "shift+clicked" into the other inventory.

Scroll Wheel

You can use your scroll wheel to move items between different inventories as well.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
And 1.7.10 support continues (Hello Satan!) with Realistic Fluids
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/realistic-fluids-overhaul-compatibility-and/files/2319649

Other changes:

1. Now has a config file that matches the mod name. (RealisticFluids)

2. Saves the flow enabled state as a global in the config file; can be set from in-game command. Should only require single player or elevated server privilege.

3. Faster, less spammy. On my machine, it can handle 40K fluid updates at a time without slowing the tick rate, when not raining.

4. EnableFlow now supports tab completion and proper checking for success. Should even work from a command block now.

5. /enableflow renamed as /rff-enableflow, with an alias to /enableflow. Other commands will have the /rff- prefix.

6. Ocean no longer drains as you unload/load chunks; let me know if this is a "bad" thing. (Rainfall down, plus no more random disappearance, may be too much water).

7. Approximately one block in from the shore will get wet during rain.

8. All references to Block.Air should be changed to isAir/isAirBlock for mod compatibility.

9. ConcurrentHashmaps/ changed to ordered LinkedHashMaps; similar for Concurrent queues. We don't have concurrency, we don't need to pay the price. Ordered sequencing should prevent any unevenness.

10. Equalizations disabled; they seem to just make the sea less even.

11. ** All flow cases (flowing over snow, plants, etc) should match vanilla behavior. Please report anything that does not.

Known issues:

1. /Deflood not yet updated.

2. No commands for updating flow radius or sea levels yet.

3. Rain can be "stuck" in the air if the chunk is unloaded; top blocks in new chunks do not get awoken.

4. Still does not save fluid data or "to update" data when chunks unload.

5. Nether is slow.

6. Diagonal flow is still active.

7. Flow range/results from a bucket in a trench is not good enough yet.

8. Flow is not a function of the dimension-specific tick event, so forge does not see the time spent.

In particular, /forge tps reports meaningless numbers.

9. Nether is still slow.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @don_bruce with Minecraft Flight Simulator
don_bruce said:
Minecraft Flight Simulator 1.10.2-5.0.0
Additions:

• Added new plane! Go fly a MFS first, the first twin-engine Vulcainair. Designed by Wolfaider, made by you!
  • Added propeller bench! Gives you the ability to create propellers of any diameter, pitch, blade count, or material. Model by DietPepsi1997.
  • Overhauled fuel system to take any liquid in any container. Compatible with Galacticraft, Buildcraft, or any other mod.
  • Engines now have runtime hours. As an engine accumulates hours it becomes less powerful.
  • Engines now have temperature functionality. Don't overheat them or you'll be out an engine.
  • Engines now smoke if too hot, and will eventually catch on fire. Changed from smoking based on speed.
  • Added Russian lang file (courtesy of Minddao).
  • Added blinking icon to indicate when you are near a plane inventory. Should stem the "i cant open" questions.

Tweaks:

• Large engine now takes longer to start. Also has different sound.
  • Changed brake lever to actuate when both parking brake and regular brake are on.
  • Tweaked LRI values to be more useful and realistic.
  • Changed HUD to display minimal mode in third-person.
  • Engines now stop if submerged. No more flying underwater!
  • Removed propeller recipes. Use the propeller bench now.
  • Added custom list to arrange creative items correctly in old worlds.

Bugfixes:

• Fixed player cockpit eyes and rotation. Now eyes and player rotate in sequence with plane.
  • Fixed zoom not working on 1.8 and 1.9 versions. 1.10 will likely stay broken due to Mojang code changes.
  • Fixed sound crash caused by packet multi-threading.
  • Fixed bug where shift-clicking would corrupt items clicked into slots with >1 stack size.
  • Fixed plane chest bounding box size.
  • Fixed plane chest rotating the wrong way.
  • Fixed pointer glitch in the VSI.
  • Fixed 1.10 WAILA crash.

Notes on engine hours and temps:

• More hours means less-efficient engines.
  • All engines are air-cooled, so high-revs with low speeds will heat them up.
  • Engine cooling is temperature dependent; higher altitudes result in better cooling.
  • Hours are accrued through normal running, but extra hours can be tacked on if:
    • You run an engine too hot.
    • You run a cold engine (temp on the yellow) at high (>500) RPMs.
    • You redline an engine.
    • The engine catches on fire (duh).
  • Also note that the loss of power caused by high hours may also cause an engine to die at low throttles. Keep this in mind if your engines keep stalling.

and @Nuchaz with BiblioCraft
Nuchaz said:
BiblioCraft 2.0.0
*Armor stand is now a wooden block that comes in 7 base styles
including a framed armor stand that can be used on the Furniture Paneler .
*Bookcase, Shelf, Potion Shelf, Tool Rack, and the Clock now have 3 offset positions that can shift blocks to the center or front of a block. Right click with a screw gun or a hand drill to shift the position.
*Reading glasses now support more blocks and display the text in the HUD instead of the world and now supports revealing more information about certain items on BiblioCraft blocks.
*Shelves and Potion Shelves can now easily be used from the front or back
*Desk Bell has been retextured.
*About 80% of the code for this mod was rewritten from the ground up to support the new rendering system and improve overall code behind the mod. This is the reason BiblioCraft is becoming version 2.0.0.
*All models are now OBJ models and the remaining Java based models were removed.

**Known Issues**
*Due to limitations in Minecraft 1.8,9, the Atlas no long renders overlays onto the map in the world, waypoints can only be seen when the map GUI is open now.
*The armor stand no longer renders the glint effect
*Some of the custom text colors don’t render correctly on the Fancy Sign

and @tterrag1098 with Ender IO
tterrag1098 said:
Ender IO 1.10.2-3.0.1.77_beta
Added Elytra upgrade for dark steel armor
Added offhand charging to wireless charger
Added support for filling / draining item stacks with fluid capabilities

Changed transceiver to use fluid capabilities
Items / XP pulled by the Vacum Chest / Killer Joe are now pulled to the closest

Fixed crash with Forge's Tank Wrapper
Fixed weather rocket sever crash, and explosion particle color
Fixed Buffer GUI from crashing if its TE is populated after the GUI
Fixed item list overflowing
Fixed painted slabs not knowing the difference between
Fixed hotkey names that couldn't saved to config file
Fixed misuse of hotkey parameters

sokratis12GR

Jul 29, 2019
ArmorPlus has been updated for Minecraft Versions 1.10.2

Mod's Versions 1.10.2-5.0.3.1

1.10.2-5.0.3.1
{Bugs Fixed}
  • Coal Armor named as Lapis
1.10.2-5.0.3.0
{Features Changed}
  • ArmorPlus code completely rewritten
{Bugs Fixed}
  • Wrong Config values for the Reinforced armor, Lava armor and Pig Iron armor
1.10.2-5.0.2.0
{Features Removed}
  • Steel Ore
  • Some Config Options for the Steel Ore
{Features Changed}
  • Changed Steel's OreDict to `ingotSteel`, `blockSteel`
  • Steel Ingot now requires (Iron Ingot + Charcoal + Lava Crystal) to be crafted
  • Steel Ingot no longer can be obtained by smelting Steel Ore

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @Flaxbeard with Cyberware
Flaxbeard said:
Cyberware 1.9.4-1.10.2-beta-0.1.10
---------

+ The Robosurgeon GUI has experienced several additions

+ When clicking a slot would remove or add a piece of Cyberware, this is now indicated via tooltip

+ An index page was added to the Robosurgeon including a full list of Cyberware installed and a list of changes made

+ Cyberlegs now replace the fall damage noise with a satisfying clank

~ Missing eyes and unpowered Cybereyes now don't blind players in Creative mode

~ The Neural Contextualizer now will not switch from swords

! The Creative Capacitor now actually acts as a producer in terms of GUI warnings

! Cyberarms now render correctly with the thinner (Alex) player model

! Cyberzombies no longer spawn in the Nether

and @Orange1861 with Configurable Villager to Door Ratio
Orange1861 said:
If you a fan of villagers or trying to make a villager farm, you know the annoying 3 door-houses per villager to make them breed. I wanted a mod that could change this to a more reasonable number. But I found only one mod and it was for 1.7.10. I then decided to make the mod myself. This small mod allows you to change the amount of doors (the ratio) for villagers to breed. No more 3 door-houses per villager! It is by default one door-house per villager. However in the config you can change this. If you want you can have the villagers trying to breed up to 45 of them for only one door-house!

Reactions: DreamMasterXXL