I'm not sure but I think it's an above ground temple marking the position of the underground dungeon and nether portal.I gotta admit, I don't get it. XD
It's not broken. Much of the stronghold is just holes cut out of the normal stone.IMHO it appears that a (heavily borken) stronghold and what appears to be a new type of dungeon generated at pretty much the same location in a superflat test world while Jeb is working on new "features".
It had a lot of innovative features at the time. Most of which are now available from other mods.And I guess also the stackable soil? I don't know all of its features though.
I loved animated texture on ores, it was beautiful!It had a lot of innovative features at the time. Most of which are now available from other mods.
Uniqe glow in the dark ores.
Blocks that mobs could not spawn on.
High value store tanks
Inf water sorce.
And planed was Laser power nets and colorable blocks.
Now we have...
Magnum torches and microblock slabs.
Water nods with world interaction upgrades.
Thermal expansion lights.
and @lumien with Random Thingsinsaneau said:Ex Astris 1.16-35
- Witchery Bridge - Get your base witchery seeds by sifting. Spawn a Coven Witch by using a Witches Hand in a barrel of Witchwater.
- Russian translation
- Ability to get to Thaumcraft's Outer Lands. Check the Thauminomicon (once you unlock Void Metal)
- Config option to disable Sieve particles - this should help if you're having performance issues.
- Now ships the CoFH API (No changes for frontend users)
- Hammer should now render without ThermalExpansion/EnderIO installed.
- Chinese translation
and @theflogat with TechnomancyLumien said:Random Things 3.5
- Added: Fire,Poison,Experience & Wither Imbue
- Added: Option to remove "water" texture around underwater not full blocks (Ladders,Slabs,Chests) (Disabled by Default)
- Added: Bottle of Air
- Added: NEI Support for Imbuing Station Recipes
- Fixed: Dupe Bug using the Dyeing Machine
- Fixed: Anvil Recipes only working with Baubles being installed
- Changed: Water Walking Boots now only generate in Water Chests found in Ocean Monuments
- Changed: The Chest next to a nature core is now a Nature Chest
- Changed: Reduced Chance of Biome Crystals spawning in Pyramid Jungle / Desert Chests
- Changed: Biome Crystal Texture
and @FatherToast with Block PropertiesTheflogat said:Technomancy 0.10.i
- Fix for thaumonomicon crash
- The Technoturge's Scepter is now avaible: It is a crafting scepter version of the Energized wand. (Because it's a scepter, no focuses, sorry!)
- Unlike the Energized wand, it charges in the same way most RF powered items do, just pop it in your favorite RF charger, or have an activated Flux Capacitor in your inventory. Of course it can still be charged in the wand charger.
- It also functions as the following tools:
- Buildcraft Wrench
- IC2 Wrench
- AE2 Certus Quartz Wrench
- Railcraft crowbar
- MFR Factory Hammer (With the machine range display!)
- EnderIO Yeta Wrench (With the ability to hide facades and select which conduit types you can see via the mousewheel!)
- Thermal Expansion Crescent Hammer (With all it's wonderful block rotation capabilities!)
- Huge overhaul of the blocks and their item versions
- They now store their (NBT) Data in item form and have new saving features which allows for an easier way to build.
- More WAILA integration for most of the blocks
- New feature for Coils, they now emit a redstone signal (if upgraded) when they can still accept items/essentia. Will be very useful when using a lot of them with Void Jars.
FatherToast said:Ever wanted some blocks to break faster, slower or not at all? Thought your ores drop too little xp, too many items, and don't explode often enough? Maybe you want fire to burn ALL the things. Whatever your block configuring needs, Block Properties has you covered! Well, mostly.
This mod allows you to customize all blocks, vanilla or otherwise, with completely configurable drops, break speed, harvest level, xp, flammability, blast resistance, slipperiness, light opacity, brightness, and even sound type! To top it off, many properties accept number ranges for values, and are randomized for each block event!
Everything in this mod is completely configurable! This mod will do nothing if you do not edit its properties files. The properties files are generated in your .minecraft/config directory.
See the wiki for how to use the configs.
Eyy, I have a patent on that!FatherToast said:This mod allows you to customize all blocks, vanilla or otherwise, with completely configurable drops, break speed, harvest level, xp, flammability, blast resistance, slipperiness, light opacity, brightness, and even sound type!
Now if only you could change some of those settings in game. I'd like to make instant break, blast proof, light opaque, glowing stone bricks.Eyy, I have a patent on that!