What's new in modded minecraft today?

Laskeri

Jul 29, 2019
If we're posting teasers, Azanor posted this earlier. :D

Azanor said:
3iurV8y.jpg

What I will say is that they are not just cosmetic.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...craft-4-2-3-5-updated-2015-2-17?comment=27368
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...craft-4-2-3-5-updated-2015-2-17?comment=27373

Nova Sol

Jul 29, 2019
OpenComputers 1.5.11 is out! Hotfixes potential issues with SimpleComponent injection. Sorry about that! As compensation, have some hover boots.
That reminds me of Mekanism, it really does. "This is OpenComputers, a mod about programming. Here, have some hover boots!" "This is Mekanism, a mod about technology. Here, have some balloons!" At least tell me they run on RF. The boots, not the balloons.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
That reminds me of Mekanism, it really does. "This is OpenComputers, a mod about programming. Here, have some hover boots!" "This is Mekanism, a mod about technology. Here, have some balloons!" At least tell me they run on RF. The boots, not the balloons.

Don't forget extra cells walruses. AE's freezing wand. Draconic tools matches. MFR's "fishing rod". Bibliocraft's cookie jar. Tcon's barricades and bounce pads. Simply jetpacks tuberus jetpacks.
Lots of mods add things that don't have any use, don't fit with the rest of the mod, or simply don't make any since at all.

Nova Sol

Jul 29, 2019
Don't forget extra cells walruses. AE's freezing wand. Draconic tools matches. MFR's "fishing rod". Bibliocraft's cookie jar. Tcon's barricades and bounce pads. Simply jetpacks tuberus jetpacks.
Lots of mods add things that don't have any use, don't fit with the rest of the mod, or simply don't make any since at all.
LIES! You can put stuff in a cookie jar, so it fits the Bibliocraft theme. And while I also disagree with the potato jetpack (of doom) simply because of the potato battery (of IRL doom) in TE4, I can at least see your point. To be honest, the only three mods (that I can think of) where most of these things would fit are Extra Utilities, OpenBlocks and Random Things. But for real, do the hover boots run on RF or not?

Sangar

Jul 29, 2019
Heh. I just liked the idea of strapping drones to my feet ;-) And yes, they can also be charged in anything that charges RF items, like the Energetic Infuser. They can also be charged via IC2 (BatBoxes etc.), AE2's Charger, and of course OC's own Charger. Edit: oh, and via Mekanism (Energy Cubes e.g.), too!

Last edited:

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Heh. I just liked the idea of strapping drones to my feet ;-) And yes, they can also be charged in anything that charges RF items, like the Energetic Infuser. They can also be charged via IC2 (BatBoxes etc.), AE2's Charger, and of course OC's own Charger. Edit: oh, and via Mekanism (Energy Cubes e.g.), too!

Drones. So does that mean you can program them to remotely control where another player is moving?

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/222377-elemental-essences#t1:changes

Updated elemental essences to version 0.34
Changelog:
About Elemental Essences
Description
Changes
Other Downloads
Screenshots
Added Font's of knowledge in each element, structures used to create armor

Added Raw Elemental Inscriptions and Elemental Alloys, used in creating armor

Added 4 new sets of armor(effects are only present when all 4 of a set is equipped):

Mundane Armor - adds resistance 2 and 5 absorption hearts(this will be changed in next update) - when eating the armor will repair itself

Sodden Armor- you can breath underwater indefinitely and adds haste 2- when in water the armor will repair itself

Blazing Armor- adds fire resistance and strength 2- when burning the armor will repair itself

Celestial Armor- adds night vision and speed 2- when sleeping the armor will repair itself

Added circle of refinement[WIP]- currently useless

Added SkyForge[WIP]- useless and will crash your game if you try to smelt stuff with it

Added config - currently only used to change ore spawn rates - more configs to be added

Added API - currently useless

Bugfixes enhancements code formatting, code cleanup, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/222377-elemental-essences#t1:changes

Updated elemental essences to version 0.34
Changelog:
About Elemental Essences
Description
Changes
Other Downloads
Screenshots
Added Font's of knowledge in each element, structures used to create armor

Added Raw Elemental Inscriptions and Elemental Alloys, used in creating armor

Added 4 new sets of armor(effects are only present when all 4 of a set is equipped):

Mundane Armor - adds resistance 2 and 5 absorption hearts(this will be changed in next update) - when eating the armor will repair itself

Sodden Armor- you can breath underwater indefinitely and adds haste 2- when in water the armor will repair itself

Blazing Armor- adds fire resistance and strength 2- when burning the armor will repair itself

Celestial Armor- adds night vision and speed 2- when sleeping the armor will repair itself

Added circle of refinement[WIP]- currently useless

Added SkyForge[WIP]- useless and will crash your game if you try to smelt stuff with it

Added config - currently only used to change ore spawn rates - more configs to be added

Added API - currently useless

Bugfixes enhancements code formatting, code cleanup, etc.

Awesome! I'll probably put this into my magic pack, if I ever get around to re-making it. It looks like exactly what I want it to be! :D

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome! I'll probably put this into my magic pack, if I ever get around to re-making it. It looks like exactly what I want it to be! :D

Thank you! Please bear in mind that the mod is updated constantly and as a result I wouldn't expect to have your world's for very long until we get further into the direction of the mod I'm trying to reach. Right now we're still stuck on the very basic "4 elements" stage. Don't worry I'm not just going to copy every other magic mod :p

Reactions: Type1Ninja

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you! Please bear in mind that the mod is updated constantly and as a result I wouldn't expect to have your world's for very long until we get further into the direction of the mod I'm trying to reach. Right now we're still stuck on the very basic "4 elements" stage. Don't worry I'm not just going to copy every other magic mod :p

By the time your mod is stable, I *might* be *thinking* about magic... XD
Don't worry about timeframe or would corruption or anything in this really early stage. You're doing great. :D