it's one of those mods that I'm suspicious about this week

tM63r4x.png
Please stop

retep998

NoLifeBunny
Wiki Staff
Dec 31, 2012
Worcester, Massachusetts
You can now color your Greg machines using the full RGB range, not just the 16 dye colors.
6.00.26:
[FIXED] I am now no longer using the getDescriptionPacket Function, because it tends to send the Packet to all Players, what results in a whole lot of useless Network Lag, when many Players are close together.
[FIXED] Functionality and Tooltips of some GT Tools
[FIXED] A lot of Item NBT related things in the MultiTileEntity System.
[FIXED] ItemBlock Rendering not using the NBT of the Block in Inventory.
[ADDED] MultiTileEntities now store their individual Item Name properly, if they got renamed in an Anvil or similar.
[ADDED] Custom Names now get synched to the Client, so that GUIs, NEI Tooltips and similar things display those Names properly.
[ADDED] Made all current GT Blocks Colorable. Note: Since the Color now gets saved inside the Item NBT you have to place and break old Blocks in order to have two of them Stack together. Also technically all 16777216 Colors are possible, if you paint multiple times, the Colors will mix.
481a9bacfd.png

Last edited:

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
I've also launched my new site with a gallery (WIP) to display all the shiny new block textures:

Quick question, how did you do the 3D renders of the blocks? For all the texturing binges I go on at 3 in the morning I still don't know how that is done.

CyanideX

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question, how did you do the 3D renders of the blocks? For all the texturing binges I go on at 3 in the morning I still don't know how that is done.
It's a mod called Item Render which allows you to select any block in hand and press a hotkey (default P) to export both a large image and icon version of the block. The exported images are found in the main directory in the "renders" folder.

Note: The current version doesn't generate the contents of the config file, but you can add it yourself. This is what I have in mine:
general {
I:mainTextureSize=1024
I:gridTextureSize=128
}

Download here.