What's new in modded minecraft today?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

VapourDrive

Jul 29, 2019
We have the first official release of Attained Drops!
It can be found here -> http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/225308-attained-drops

CzrU3dZ.png

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
1.0 of Blood Arsenal was released by Arcaratus, although there is no official changelog, I can guess what was added from my time in #bloodmagic:
Compressed slates:
LrwV7Ds.png

Tools:
3 tiers of blood tools including wood, iron, and diamond!
9jQ7tJ6.png
Armor:
A vampire set of armor with a cape, greaves, and boots! They give Strength III when worn too!
gOTFjQE.png

Rituals: 2 new rituals including Ritual of Withering, and Midas Touch!
Withering:
j6qRBav.png
Although there weren't any pictures, I got this gem from Arcaratus:
vampr.PNG

It's a bauble, so yes. Baubles is a now a dependency. But, on the bright side, modpack permissions are now clarified!
Yes! You can use this mod in any modpack without asking me (although I do appreciate it when you notify me) as long as: You do not edit this mod in any way shape or form, You cannot make money off of this modpack, and you respect the terms of other mod makers. And, make sure to include a link back to this forum page too!

Liquid Dirt was updated to 1.3 by @ace5852 (cc @Blorph )
  • New Textures (Thanks Blorph!)
  • New water bucket crafting recipe and water bottles are now returned (Thanks Taelnia!)
  • Fixed a localization derp.

And last but not least, Chisel 2 was updated to 2.0.0.2 by TheCricket26
  • Added more localization
  • fixes items in the auto chisel crashing the game
  • fixes server side crash with FMP
  • added more voidstone and lavastone

Man, it's good to be back.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
1.0 of Blood Arsenal was released by Arcaratus, although there is no official changelog, I can guess what was added from my time in #bloodmagic:

Although there weren't any pictures, I got this gem from Arcaratus:
vampr.PNG

It's a bauble, so yes. Baubles is a now a dependency. But, on the bright side, modpack permissions are now clarified!

Liquid Dirt was updated to 1.3 by @ace5852 (cc @Blorph )

And last but not least, Chisel 2 was updated to 2.0.0.2 by TheCricket26

Man, it's good to be back.
Liquid dirt link because Qaz was annoyed by lack of a link.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Or they could be cool enough to actually want people to play with their mod. Making a TE addon kinda screams "everyone play and enjoy!"

They might actually say that in big bold characters. But as I can't read japanese there is no way to know.
And legally speaking even if you used a balfish translation and it said that it would probably still not qualify as authorization.
Heck I don't even know if what counties copyright laws would apply.
So yah lots of problems.

Reactions: Fixided

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
yea.... about that.... it's just a really tiny little bit too expensive to actually use it often
I simply disagree. They're not meant to be used often. They're not meant to connect your AE network to every single place in the world, but usually two bases (more like overworld-nether {space with GC}).
Remove that "expensiveness" and you throw balance out of the window, which goes in a rocket that is launched to the moon, with no fuel to come back.

Aren't tesseracts or whatever is the cheap teleporation system (oh, endertank/chests) not enough?

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Actually with a extra utilities cobblegen it is not very hard to easily make lots of singularities (I made several hundreds in a few days once) so it is not even hard to have lots of bases connected with quantum singularities.

Reactions: Fixided

Ommina

Aug 14, 2014
I'm sure @dmillerw will correct me if I'm horribly wrong, but I believe the RemoteIO block range is in the order of a dozen blocks. Not exactly a replacement for the AE2 entaglement thingie.

(But RemoteIE does absolutely shine when trying to create an aesthetically pleasing room, and want to add/remove items from an inventory without pipes cluttering the view.)

Though, we may be getting a little bit off topic. Again.

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
I just realised I have done a great injustice upon the changelog of PneumaticCraft.

Here are pictures of some of the new things that got added :)
Specifically speaking... said:
-Added Redstone Flux converters (Pneumatic Dynamo and Flux Compressor).
-Added liquid XP pumping in/out of the Aerial Interface (works with OpenBlocks' Liquid XP and MFR's Mob Essence).
-Refactored GUI code.
Say Cheese! said:

Soul Shards Reborn updated to RC-1 by Moze_Intel
Moze_Intel said:
Ok, so after a LONG time of inactivity, I finally pushed another update to SSR.

The mod is completely recoded: a lot of issues are fixed, and the code is generally much better than my last version (0.9c).Thank you to all of you that kept this mod alive during my absence.

If you used versions previous to RC-1, make sure you delete your old config folder. It shouldn't cause any issues, since they're all changed now, but better safe than sorry.