Tombenpotter

Jul 29, 2019
-Sneak peek! Release is almost there :D-

c8ij9.jpg

DjGiannuzz

Jul 29, 2019
I thought you guys might like this mod I recently made:
Thaumcraft NEI Plugin
It's basically an NEI Integration for Thaumcraft that add all Thaucmraft(and his addons) to NEI whe you try to see the recipe or the uses of an item.
A recipe become visible only after you unlocked it in the Thaumonomicon, so it won't break any balance mechanic.
Here's some screenshots:

Crucible Recipe:
mq5Wdja.png

Arcane Workbench Recipe:
dhAWNVH.png

Infusion Recipe:
UBBTi67.png

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
I thought you guys might like this mod I recently made:
Thaumcraft NEI Plugin
It's basically an NEI Integration for Thaumcraft that add all Thaucmraft(and his addons) to NEI whe you try to see the recipe or the uses of an item.
A recipe become visible only after you unlocked it in the Thaumonomicon, so it won't break any balance mechanic.
Here's some screenshots:
Crucible Recipe:
mq5Wdja.png

Arcane Workbench Recipe:
dhAWNVH.png

Infusion Recipe:
UBBTi67.png
already mentioned :p but it is a good mod, i am using it and it seems to work quite well! thanks!

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
Your backwoods addons and backwoods core do not work.[DOUBLEPOST=1413030943][/DOUBLEPOST]Also Greg Talking About the Next Update!

[Yesterday, 9:26am] GregoriusT: Just to let everyone know, the vanilla KFC Machines, which autobreed Chickens at the cost of horrible Lag, won't work with the next Version of GT.

[Yesterday, 9:27am] GregoriusT: Also the dense Animal Pens will literally die out until they reach an acceptable amount of Animals.

[Yesterday, 9:28am] Chocohead: What counts as acceptable?

[Yesterday, 9:31am] GregoriusT: everything > 3 per m² is not acceptable

[Yesterday, 9:31am] GregoriusT: if I did 2 per m² it could just happen by accident

[Yesterday, 9:32am] GregoriusT: when they walk into each other
[DOUBLEPOST=1413031053][/DOUBLEPOST]Hmm... What is this!

Gregtech Update!:

V5.05.11:
Added a whole bunch of Food Items, including Potato Chips, Fries, Sandwiches, Burgers, Chum and many more. The Plant ones, the Cheese and the Dough are all compatible with Harvestcraft and vice versa. (Chum causes Hunger and Nausea, and is always edible)
Added a half assed Cake in order to fulfill the promise in the Log (just the bottom part without any toppings
tongue.png
)
Added the Slicer, a Machine which just presses things through Blades to cut them into different Shapes.
Added the Fluid Heater. Currently it only heats Water (for Steam) and edible Oils (for frying).
Added the Sifter to get Gems from purified Ores.
Added 4 new classes of Gems like Terrafirmacraft does, including the OreDict Names.
Added a bunch of new Molds, like the Anvil Mold in order to autoproduce Anvils.
Added Code to prevent too many Mobs of the same kind from being in a way too small Area. Those Mobs will get 1 Heart of Damage every 100 ticks PER other Mob that is too much for that confined place. This kills all vanilla KFC Farms, I know of, successfully and without any hassle. You can thank me later when this has prevented your Servers from crashing due to artifical Mob density (that is even laggier than Hoppers btw).
Fixed the Nugget Mold not being used in the Fluid Solidifier.
Fixed the Dimension Config for Ores not working for the large Veins. That Config might be a clusterfuck to deal with, due to being too dynamic, but it works.
That's because i basically bailed on them and put them in 1 mod.