What's new in modded minecraft today?

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
:) It's funny how dire moves his camera over to show some new mod items when he is talking about deciding on some mods to be in the pack or not. I wonder what this can mean? Any suggestions :p.

it means he's not sure if those mods will be in the pack or not, nothing more to it.
I'm a bit disappointed though, I had hoped direwolf would've done a new project in the mean time while the season 7 pack was getting ready

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Hello everyone, I was looking for opinions suggestions and other input on my mod "The BackWoods". I have a temporary website for it at http://backwoodsmod.2fh.co/ i also have a git repository here https://github.com/BackWoodsMod/BackWoodsMod

If anyone has any opinions on this mod please let me know because i would love to here.

PS: To get the latest playable code for the mod download the code from github not the website.

Stay Updated With The latest Changes: http://backwoodsmod.2fh.co/changelog/1.7.10/TheBackWoods/1.0/

More Screenshots will be on the sight soon at http://backwoodsmod.2fh.co/screenshots

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Minetweaker updated to 3.0.9!
  • Added BuildCraft support
  • Improved exception handling; exceptions that break scripts will now log to the minetweaker log for better bugfixing
  • /mt hand now copies to the clipboard
  • /mt hand now also outputs the oredict entries it is in
  • Added /mt recipes command
  • Added /mt recipes hand command
  • Can now properly add strings and formatted strings
  • Removed COMMAND: in the minetweaker.log file in front of lines generated from commands

Ommina

Aug 14, 2014
A follow-up fix from Natura makes a world of difference:

Fixed world loading issue

And Big Reactors RC10 had a love, and it was a gas. But it soon turned out, it was Hardened Glass:

- Bugfix: Cyanite reprocessors no longer drop twice as many ingots as they should
- Bugfix: BR now correctly registers recipes with both Mekanism 7.1.1 and 7.1.0
- Bugfix: `useExpensiveGlass` setting now works properly with Thermal Expansion Hardened Glass again
- Bugfix: Blutonium can again be used as a fuel and can be inserted into reactors which already contain yellorium or other fuels
- Bugfix: Ludicrite can no longer be crafted out of 9 yellorium dusts
- Enhancement: Ingots and dusts are now available for ludicrite. They do nothing, for now.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Use the dev builds at the bottom of ModTweakers page? Those work for me
The last one is 29 days old, however, it is working quite fine in my pack with Minetweaker 3.0.9 so no issues here.
Sweet. I usually avoid Dev builds if I can help it. I'll give it a go as there are some newer features of MT that I'd really like to make use off, plus there's some mod conflicts using the older version on some updated mods. All good fun.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @CovertJaguar with Forestry
CovertJaguar said:
Forestry 3.1.1
  • FIX: Remove minimum input energy requirement for machines (Issue #277, mezz)
  • FIX: Crash from squeezer (Issue #262, mezz)
  • FIX: Saplings not being picked up by large farms (Issue #268, mezz)
  • FIX: Add some sanity checks to the Sapling pickBlock() function. (Issue #276, CovertJaguar)
  • FIX: Allow every kind of log to be smelted into charcoal (Issue #272, mezz)

Jul 29, 2019
Incredibly interesting new mod from Theray070696 (a new modder)! early days with this one but if developed on it could be another foundation mod for modpacks. The mod can be used to track various in-game events server-wide in order to create a Tier System which is all defined by configs, this defines what items player's are allowed to craft and will also likely have many more features soon. This mod is what has been missing for many modpacks and again allows even more creativity in modpack development :)

Tier System: Tiered Progression!

What this mod allows you to do is setup different tiers for yourself. When you start out, you are on tier 0, and are heavily restricted on what you can craft with. When you kill specified mobs, the next tier will unlock, allowing you to craft with that tier's items, but not with higher tier items.

For example: cobblestone could be restricted until you kill a pig and a cow, but once you do, you can always craft with cobblestone, but not with higher tier items.

Note: You cannot kill a specified mob early to unlock the tier early. You can only unlock the next tier, if you are on tier 0, only tier 1 mobs count, tier 1 only tier 2 mobs count, etc. etc.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...-mods/2234568-1-6-4-1-7-10-tier-system-v1-0-2

88VoidMiner88

Jul 29, 2019
Automagy updated to version 0.12!
- Added the thirsty tank.
- Added the Infinity Jar, for creative mode testing and custom maps. Its visibility in the Creative Tab and NEI is controlled by the Automagy config file. It is hidden by default.
- Hungry/Finical Maw no longer has a collision box. This makes "drop sorting" easier.
- Vis Reader now recognizes the essentia reservoir's maximum capacity.
- The Essentia Locus now reads the essentia reservoir similarly to how it reads warded jars.
- Adjusted recipe for mercurial redcrystal, making it cheaper overall. Takes double the essentia and a couple extra components but crafts two at a time.
- Adjusted instability of Thaumostatic Controller recipe.
- Added localization: Simplified Chinese. (Thanks to Mrkwtkr!)