What's new in modded minecraft today?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Ommina

Aug 14, 2014
An EnderIO beta 2.1 update:

Changes
- Lowered XP level cost for most DS armor upgrades
- Prevented teleporting through bedrock
- Added block black list to config for teleporting using staff / travel upgrade
- Momentum is now set to 0 when teleporting to the other side of a wall.
- Added config for Kill Joe's XP hoovering range and increased the defaults slightly
- Dark Steel Axe now uses the same algorithm as the farm station for cutting down trees (including removing leaves)
- Increased speed the Dark Steel Axe breaks leaves
- The amount of durability damage absorbed by power for Dark Steel tools / armor is now configurable, and has been increased to 75%
- Lower blast protection cost to same as projectile and fire in the enchanter
- Changed rendering of power bar on tools to make it easier to see power level
- Added thaumcraft zombie brains as an ingredient in nut. dist
- #1025 Vat ingredient multipliers now shown in the GUI and NEI
- Added ability to add EIO machine recipes via Forge IMC.

Bugs
- You can no suffocate yourslef using the ds axe/pick right click function
- Fixed tooltip for 'The Ender', it gets +2 to damage when powered
= Added missing config options for level costs for DS armor upgrades
= Fix XP bucket crashing on place
- Enlightened glass now registered in ore dict.
- Fixed pick block code for electric light
- Fixed right click on color / redstone buttons
- #1012 Crash when items painted with TE machines
- #961 #1010 Fluid and energy conduits not behaving correctly in 'without a redstone signal' mode
- Fixed spawners dropping two broken spawners when broken with tinkers tools
- Fixed powered spawner power IO to account for new mob specific multiplier
- Attractor now works correctly with all vanilla mobs and creatures
- #1026 Machine dupe when clearing setting in the carfting grid
- Fixed renderering of broken spawners

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
There's no such thing as a slow power source- there's only not enough generators setups.

Quite right
-> everyone spams them because its 'free power'
-> people then whine about the resulting lag
-> resulting feature in then nerfed/removed to prevent said lag, breaking continuity and game design (redstone engines)
or -> 'compact' version is produced, people whine about it being 'OP' ect... (solarpanels)

Moridin

Jul 29, 2019
Sanguinmancy has updated to 1.1.0

Version 1.10:
Added the textures for the Soul Corruption stuff. Also added a utils class, so that I can easily access itemstacks.
Version 1.1.0-Pre4:
The worst Soul Corruption effect removes a bit of corruption every time it happens. That is to say, a 1/5000 chance.
Added a new effect, illusion.
Version 1.1.0-Pre3:
Added more effects to the Soul Corruption mechanic, both positive and negative ones.
Version 1.1.0-Pre2:
Added a new Soul Corruption mechanic. It doesn't do much at the moment, but it's implemented, and fully working. COME TO ME IDEAS!
Version 1.1.0-Pre1:
Added a new mechanic, the Player sacrifice. This allows a player to take all the LP from another player's Soul Network, and transfer it to his own. More details will come later.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
HEY M8S! WE HAVE A NEW BLOOD MAGIC ADDON
's called Blood Utils, by @Wasliebob . You can get it here.
Blood-Utils.png

Blood Utils is an Addon for Blood Magic adding a few helpful utilities to make your blood magic experience even better!

Items:

Divination Block: A block version of the Divination Sigil, with some extra information like Progress and Output Item.

Ritual Sigil: A item that acts the same as the Divination sigil, but for Rituals.
Ritual Builder: A creative block that builds an altar for you (1 tier each click).
Blood Tome: A book explaining Blood Magic and Blood Utils (WIP).
Rituals:

Ritual of Curing: Cures all players in range from all negative effects.

Screenshots:

4d719a0e0c.jpg

7f94c592c0.png

2e0f73ecf7.jpg

457af7c8ec.jpg

FAQ:

Does this mod work on servers?
Yes it does work on both client and server side.
Modpacks:

You can use Blood Utils in your modpack if:
You're allowed to use Blood Magic in your modpack.
You need to give me credits somewhere.
You're not getting any money from the modpack.
Thanks To:

Mojang: for making minecraft.
MCP Team: For making us able to mod minecraft easily.
Forge Team: For Forge without it this wouldn't be possible at all.
WayOfTime: For making Blood Magic.
Minecraft Community: For supporting me and keeping me motivated

If you have questions or need help i kind be found at #wasliebob, on irc.esper.net
Do you really like my mod, and you want it stay in active development, think about donating it will keep me motivated, and even give you rewards!

Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/wasliebob

Donators:
alfw.
Josh Stegmaier

Twitter
Official Site

WaslieCore

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
xzOzwOA.png

Better Sugar Cane is a mod that gives various new uses to sugar cane. Such as:
  • Blocks (Compressed versions too!)
  • Enhanced tools (Making all materials useful![Mod support planned])
  • Food (The sugariest of cookies! [Not yet implimented]

2014-09-20_00.png

Compressing sugar cane.

2014-09-20_00.png

Sugar cane rods.

toolrecipes.png

Recipes for tools

creativetab.png

All items in v1.0

Find downloads at Curse Forge

Although a bit sloppy, you can find the GitHub repo here

Do whatever, just give credit where due. (Yes you can use it in a modpack)(Cause I know someone will ask sooner or later)

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
weird... I was just looking at that forum post, and not even from seeing it be new or anything; I just misclicked on a person's sig.

Edit to add: On the MC forum, not here.

Last edited:

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
New mod (IC² addon) Void Tech:
tinydust "Mike" said:
[1.7.10] VoidTech v.1.0
Hallo everyone!
Im Mike and I bring you
VoidTech
-an IC2-Experimental addon made by me.

about:
VoidTech provides some high-tech tools, utlilites and machines like:
- Teleporters (a Local one and a "Bed-Teleporter")
- Area-modifiers / cleaners
- Food-replicator
- Chemical-vapor-deposition Chamber
- Leaf Blower
- IC2-Cable-upgrder
- Mass Destruction Weapon!
- Grafting Tool for Rubber Trees
New materials like: Concrete and Graphene and of corse Void Energy! and many, many more...!
Some of these tools are powered with... Void-energy! You can acquire Void by breaking bedrock with ultrasonic waves!

VoidTech provides also some technic related decorative blocks and tools and also some simple tools made out of Graphene!

Download: http://www.mikej.de/minecraft/mcfiles/Vo…-1.7.10_1.0.jar

Wiki and Recipes: http://www.mikej.de/minecraft

It requires Minecraft version: 1.7.10
Please note: this mod is still in beta version, therefore there could be some bugs.

-enjoy
Screenshots from the VoidTech Information Website said:

Decorative blocks and some concrete

Stone and dirt was removed after using the Mass-Cleaner

Two Food Replicators and a CVD-Chamber

Some Rubber Trees being grafted (as you can see:grafing failed two times)

Uranium-Ore Sonar points to two uranium blocks

Mining Bedrock and acquiring Void-Patricles: Only the 4 marked blocks will be destroyed.
-------------

@Strikingwolf : Horo <3
{In case you just randomly picked up your avatar pic from the internet, i know that character, have seen the anime and read the entire light novel, called "Spice and Wolf"}

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
A new Saguinomancy update was released by @Tombenpotter .
It includes some fun things. The actual changelog is for 1.1.0:
Version 1.1.1:
Fixed issues with the rendering of the Illusion Blocks.
Fixed putting in a stack of Sacrificing Stones when right clicking the Sacrifice Transferrer. Only 1 gets placed now.
Added a new check to the SoulCorruptionHelper.
Added a dev jar, already deobfuscated
Version 1.1.0:
Added the textures for the Soul Corruption stuff. Also added a utils class, so that I can easily access itemstacks.
Version 1.1.0-Pre4:
The worst Soul Corruption effect removes a bit of corruption every time it happens. That is to say, a 1/5000 chance.
Added a new effect, illusion.
Version 1.1.0-Pre3:
Added more effects to the Soul Corruption mechanic, both positive and negative ones.
Version 1.1.0-Pre2:
Added a new Soul Corruption mechanic. It doesn't do much at the moment, but it's implemented, and fully working. COME TO ME IDEAS!
Version 1.1.0-Pre1:
Added a new mechanic, the Player sacrifice. This allows a player to take all the LP from another player's Soul Network, and transfer it to his own. More details will come later.
But there is more information on the new mechanics in the thread.
New Items:
Unattuned Player Sacrificing Stone: This item is the base of a mechanic in Sanguimancy, LP stealing transfer.

MfXO3jX.png

Attuned Player Sacrificing Stone: Mages do not like unattuned items. This is what you’ll really need for the mechanic mentioned before.

xfnsGj2.png

Focused Player Sacrificing Stone: Once you’ve ruthlessly killed sacrificed a player, you get this.

a2GoKbR.png

Soul Corruption Reader: The Reader allows you to keep an eye on your Soul Corruption.

tOwTIs9.png

Sacrifices:
Chapter 1: Nasty Little Thieves, they stole our Precious! — Smeagol

Greetings Blood Magickers! If you have come here to find some fluffy orb talk or some bland sacrificial knife pictures, you’re at the wrong place! We will delve into something much darker and extremely forbidden: Human Sacrifice. Tremble, Mortal!
….
You’re still here? Alright, let’s continue. Below is a guide on how to steal the entire contents of a Player’s Soul Network.

First of all, you will need to get an Unattuned Player Sacrificing Stone, and then imbue it with blood in a Tier 5 Blood Altar to create an Attuned Player Sacrificing Stone.

With this item in your inventory, any player you kill will see his entire Soul Network drained to nothing, stored within the Focused Sacrificing Stone you now carry. This is a one-time use item that can’t be recovered if lost or destroyed, so make sure to keep it safe.

Once the dirty deed is done, you will have to craft a Soul Transferrer. You simply need to place it into the world and right-click on it with the Focused Sacrificing Stone to insert it.

If you see this, everything is good.

7hBdMH6.png

When it happens, simply walk over the block, and poof, there it is. The LP has been added to your own.

I would not recommend having the sacrifice being made by someone else than you, as the consequences would be… most unpleasant. After all, your hands were dirtied by the death of the player, you should see the process through to completion.

Chapter 2: “I have pushed the boundaries of magic further, perhaps, than they have ever been pushed" — Tom Marvolo Riddle

However, doing this is not harmless. Obviously, one player died. But eh, you killed it, so you don’t care. No, I actually mean what has happened to YOU.

Doing such a dark ritual and a dark magic has corrupted you. Not your scrawny little human body, but your very being, your Soul.

You didn’t think Dark Magic was free of cost did you? Oh, you did? Too bad.

Back to the topic. Soul Corruption, what is it?

Soul Corruption is the consequence of going neck deep into Dark Magic.

It isn’t harmful in the least at low concentration, but it becomes more and more dangerous as it rises. Now, I am not going to explain in detail every single effect Soul Corruption has... after all, I’d rather not spoil all of your fun...

Soul Corruption is accumulated through very dark rituals, such as the one seen above.

Not to worry, a way to monitor the Corruption of your Soul exists. It is the Soul Corruption Reader, a darker version of the Divination Sigil.

tOwTIs9.png

For people feeling very… Creative, some tools are available to raise, lower or negate the Corruption.
There are more information about the already existing blocks and rituals on it's MCF page.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
And @InfinityRaider with an update for Agricraft:
I've finished the update, I did some quick testing and most things work, if anyone is using this and finds some oddities or bugs, please let know. Thanks in advance

Changelog:
-Fixed a bug where every seed could only mutate from a single set of unique parents
-Added NEI integration
-Added stat inheritance on mutations
-Fixed being able to bonemeal empty crops
-Added using bonemeal on a cross crop triggers a crossover
-Added tooltips on seeds with initialized stats
-Tweaked bounding box of crops
-Reworked and cleaned up code
-Added Seed Analyzer

download is on the OP