What's new in modded minecraft today?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

portablejim

Jul 29, 2019
[Insert Fry (from Futurama) Not Sure If Meme here]
Not sure if real ChickenBone, or Fake Chicken Bone...
http://minecraft.curseforge.com/members/chicken_bones/projects

If real... Looks like he's using Curse now.][/URL]

Are you tired of counting your arrows manually? Well, this mod adds a quantity counter to the player's bow to see how many arrows the player is holding! The color is scaled according to the bow's durability. This mod is both singleplayer and multiplayer compatible.
I think it is the real one. I would already assume that it is the real one, but I did check the donate link and it went to the same place as the technic donate link.

============

Are you tired of counting your arrows manually? Well, this mod adds a quantity counter to the player's bow to see how many arrows the player is holding! The color is scaled according to the bow's durability. This mod is both singleplayer and multiplayer compatible.
Sad that it is a jar mod.

Reactions: YX33A and Fixided

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
I think I we drove away @Yusunoha.
I miss him saying, "new day, new update"
*YOU LIVE AND LET DIE, IE, IIIEEEE.....*

Must resist..... putting a changelog... The urge!
Project Red updated to 1.7.10

Morph health balance:
http://gfycat.com/RigidRectangularFlyingfish
RigidRectangularFlyingfish.gif

Last edited:

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
[this post was stolen from my post in my mod thread]
0.2 of Santa's Decor! Burning stuff is fun.
Changelog:
  • NEW: Burnt blocks. Smelt Quartz and Stone into darker, charred versions. Craft Quartz into Pillars and Chiseled, and Stone into Bricks then Chiseled.
    • Burnt Stone
    • Burnt Cobblestone
    • Burnt Bricks
    • Burnt Chiseled Bricks
    • Burnt Quartz
    • Burnt Chiseled Quartz
  • FIX: Made the Quartz blocks actually vibrant.
  • TWEAK: Removed Leather Quartz blocks because they are redundant.
Here's the burnt blocks:
tEWOrHc.png
I may change the recipe for Burnt Stone in the next update because it currently conflicts with the Project Red Circuit Plate, I'm just not sure what I would change it to.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I think it is the real one. I would already assume that it is the real one, but I did check the donate link and it went to the same place as the technic donate link.

When in doubt, ask jaded or I.

Real CB.

In other modded news:
Final updates for 1.6 packs will be soon now that we have the last updates we needed. Well, when I have time.
Setting up things for 1.7 are my priority atm.

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
When in doubt, ask jaded or I.

Real CB.

In other modded news:
Final updates for 1.6 packs will be soon now that we have the last updates we needed. Well, when I have time.
Setting up things for 1.7 are my priority atm.
Oh wise one, please teach me your ways, how did you find the answer to the ancient question?
I shall offer a sacrifice from my Blood Altar!

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
[this post was stolen from my post in my mod thread]
0.2 of Santa's Decor! Burning stuff is fun.
Changelog:
  • NEW: Burnt blocks. Smelt Quartz and Stone into darker, charred versions. Craft Quartz into Pillars and Chiseled, and Stone into Bricks then Chiseled.
    • Burnt Stone
    • Burnt Cobblestone
    • Burnt Bricks
    • Burnt Chiseled Bricks
    • Burnt Quartz
    • Burnt Chiseled Quartz
  • FIX: Made the Quartz blocks actually vibrant.
  • TWEAK: Removed Leather Quartz blocks because they are redundant.
Here's the burnt blocks:
tEWOrHc.png
I may change the recipe for Burnt Stone in the next update because it currently conflicts with the Project Red Circuit Plate, I'm just not sure what I would change it to.
Have it be 8 stone around charcoal for burnt stone?

Reactions: YX33A

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
RWTema just posted the 1.7.10 Extra Utilities Changelogs on twitter:

http://pastebin.com/65h9vSxZ
Added (Important): Checks for proper custom texture registration and handling. This means if you are using Optifine and have been getting missing textures bug, the game will crash (at least until Optifine fixes their incorrect handling of custom textures). If you want to use optifine, you'll have to remove blocks with custom textures.

Added: Localization support (currently limited English, German, Chinese and Pirate)
Added: Automatic NEI Documentation support (so other mods can automatically tie into it - see the localization github for details)
Added: Transfer pipes can be wrenched to have no outgoing directions
Added: Cursed Earth mobs will despawn after 3 minutes.
Added: Cursed Earth placed underneath a vanilla mob spawner will cause the mob spawner to periodically spawn mobs even if no players are nearby (these also despawn after 3 minutes)
Added: Shift-click support for Item Filters.
Added: Shift-click support for upgrades in transfer nodes
Added: FMP Glass blocks are now auto-scaled to fit their block size. (Slightly buggy on hollow covers but this is unavoidable)
Added (WIP): Hyper-Rationing pipes (only outputs 1 item to an inventory) (wip, no recipe yet)
Added: Placing a RF-chargable item into the upgrade slot of an energy transfer node will charge them using the nodes buffer
Re-Added: Sound muffler and Rain muffler
Re-Added: FMP Connected textures support

Vanilla Change: Wither spawning noise will only play if the wither is nearby (client option, can be disabled)

Change: High-temperature furnace generators rework, now gives 800 RF/t (but at a lower effeciency than the equivalent 10 furnace generaters would).
Change: Transfer nodes can now have 6 upgrades
Change: Ender-lillies on ender cores are slightly slower and spawn less seeds.
Change: Optimized transfer nodes
Change: Speed upgrades half as effective
Change: Adding multiple interaction upgrades to a transfer node not connected to anything increases the range that it can pick up items
Change: FMP pipes and transfer nodes now have 'tight' selection and bounding boxes

Fix: Destruction Pickaxe and Erosion Shovel work peoperly
Fix: Deep Dark Portals will not teleport fake players
Fix: Connected Textures algorithim optimized
Fix: Ore dictionary changes now implemented properly
Fix: Reinforced watering cans will not revert to regular watering cans when extenguishing a player

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
guess I'll do some work now that my cover is blown...

@Narc just released a new mod called RF Void
In response to @rhn's need for a block consuming infinite RF:
I made a mod.
Download v0.1 from here, put it in your mods folder, and it should just work.

It looks like an untextured block:
4D1FBsN.png

It has no recipe, but can be pulled out of NEI or the creative inventory.

It consumes all the power:
PuQt0ts.png

Bug reports, pull requests, etc., are all accepted, but I don't expect to do anything other than maybe update this to 1.7.10 at some point in future (if anyone wishes for it).

and @RWTema is having a fight with the new Minecraftforum
RWTema said:
RWTema ‏@Extra_Utilities 21 min
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL! IT DELETED MY THREAD!?

so keep that in mind if you can't find his MCF topic for Extra Utilities anymore