What is YOUR most important mod?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

kittle

Jul 29, 2019
Id have to go with TiCo as well.
The tools make life SO much easier. The ore processing is nice, but w/o the other mods sucking up ores that would be of limited use.

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
Id have to go with TiCo as well.
The tools make life SO much easier. The ore processing is nice, but w/o the other mods sucking up ores that would be of limited use.

My thoughts exactly. Might try a one mod world sometime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
TiC makes it just too easy.

My most important mod? GregTech 1.6.4. It adds all the things ;)

BreezyTaco

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumcraft, it is a very fun mod that can lead to very cool gameplay, and it's recipes are all in thaumonomicon so you dont need nei with it :D. Also, if you are gonna play thaumcraft you should have thaumic tinkerer/kami and forbidden magic also, they just make it all the better.

DanteGalileo

Jul 29, 2019
I think I'd enjoy RotaryCraft but the one time I delved into it the lag killed it for me. I'm buying more RAM this week and I'll give it another chance then.

Reactions: RealSketch

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumcraft, it is a very fun mod that can lead to very cool gameplay, and it's recipes are all in thaumonomicon so you dont need nei with it :D. Also, if you are gonna play thaumcraft you should have thaumic tinkerer/kami and forbidden magic also, they just make it all the better.
Forbidden Magic makes the game rash if with MFR though.

psp

Jul 29, 2019
From looking through all the comments, all im seeing is, is that ALOT of mods are pretty good. But, all the mods seem to work better and play better together.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Really? Damn imagine if I released this modpack V without it when it works fine! What version are you using? :)
V

Going off memory here, but I think I'm two versions behind with FM, and MFR is whatever version FTB is on.