What cool little thing have you discovered today?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
These textures.

ysn4bq7.png

px2g8ap.png

vN2beYJ.png

BN6YKC6.png

uMxpj.jpg

I like these a lot.

Mattasdqwe

Jul 29, 2019
Well I don't know which mod adds this but if you hold tab whilst looking at things in monster, a list of information about the block you are looking at appears. Very useful for easily determining everything an angular transducer can do and more for rotarycraft as well as for other varied purposes.

Archie Duffy

Jul 29, 2019
I don't wear colon
Colon: the main part of the large intestine, which passes from the caecum to the rectum and absorbs water and electrolytes from food which has remained undigested.

Cologne: a scented liquid made of alcohol and various fragrant oils. Also called eau de cologne.

I know you were joking, but just in case you were being serious I thought I would help you and your knowledge deprived brain.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Well I don't know which mod adds this but if you hold tab whilst looking at things in monster, a list of information about the block you are looking at appears. Very useful for easily determining everything an angular transducer can do and more for rotarycraft as well as for other varied purposes.

Just Reika's mods?- then its Reika being awesome.
Otherwise it might be WALIA.

xyzzy75

Jul 29, 2019
A friend of mine showed me a trick for keeping the basic BC quarry holes clear of lava and water without access to the pumps from the EnderQuarry/QuarryPlus. Just plop down a water source block roughly in the middle of the quarry when it first starts. At the end, pick up the source block. Slowly all the water updates and leaves an empty, liquid free quarry hole. Plus you get all that obsidian.

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
A friend of mine showed me a trick for keeping the basic BC quarry holes clear of lava and water without access to the pumps from the EnderQuarry/QuarryPlus. Just plop down a water source block roughly in the middle of the quarry when it first starts. At the end, pick up the source block. Slowly all the water updates and leaves an empty, liquid free quarry hole. Plus you get all that obsidian.
Burnt my comp :O