What cool little thing have you discovered today?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I just found that not only will the Lexica Botania open itself to the page for any Botania block you right-click on, it'll open your browser to the Minecraft wiki for any vanilla blocks and try to direct you to the FTB if you click anything else.

I shift-clicked my MFR bioreactor for no apparent reason, and was surprised when suddenly my computer had switched over to Safari and opened a "This page does not exist. Click here to create it!" page on the wiki named Bioreactor. It took me a couple seconds to figure out what happened.

Reactions: SirDoctorOfTardis

Iluvalar

Jul 29, 2019
I'm debating whether or not to report it actually, the only problem is that it involves a machine that I really like and I don't want to lose it. It is actually how I found it in the first place.
I need to dupe a spatial disk from inside it ! Please tell me it's vital :eek:

rdemay91

Jul 29, 2019
I need to dupe a spatial disk from inside it ! Please tell me it's vital :eek:
There are many dupe glitches depending on what mods you have installed. I know of one that was suppose to be fixed from 1.6.4 to 1.7.10 and only half of it was done. Which meant that it still works a disk with anything on it duped gives double whatever was on it original copy and new one. I have reported it but I dont know if it can be fixed because then it breaks the blocks you use and their function wont work anymore. But just google it you may find the exploit that you want.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
I have discovered today that this is a thing again:
2015-03-03_20.11.51.jpg

Reactions: asb3pe

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
I have discovered today that this is a thing again:

Perhaps, but who remembers the Portal/Gravity Gun thing, and making a mega rubber wall? I used to put 4x4, and do that on all four sides of a cube (no top, and bottom was on the ground), which I think was 48 (or maybe the full 64 I guess) total rubber nodes, then I'd take my electric tree tap and just circle around the thing and profit! Ultimate modpack was so much fun back in the day... sigh

Reactions: Pyure

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I wonder if JABBA dollies can move rubber logs without destroying the resin.

Also, even better than making walls of them: Stacking them up on a Forestry multifarm in rubber mode. Automated rubber production!

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
Why you need IC2 Rubber Tree when you have MFR Rubber, and they not changing the stupid tree tap thing after so many years...

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Why you need IC2 Rubber Tree when you have MFR Rubber, and they not changing the stupid tree tap thing after so many years...

Yeah I guess that's true. I just like to use all the IC2 electric tools, because I think they're cool. Some people like magical mods, I like technology mods and electric tools. You're right tho, once you build an MFR Planter and Harvester, the MFR Rubber trees pretty much provide infinite rubber bars without any work whatsoever. Some people will really like that idea, and other people will not like it so much (too easy).

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Plant a Mega Rubber Sapling and never worry about rubber again :D
Or if you're very brave, a Sacred Rubber Sapling.

Reactions: Odovbold

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The sacred rubber saplings that don't look like they're enchanted are OK, not a whole lot different from the mega rubber saplings. The ones that do have the glowy enchantment effect though...might actually be safe(ish) to chop now with a RoC bedrock axe. Reika changed them relatively recently so that they don't instantly crash the game when used on a large enough tree, although they do still drop tons of items everywhere. Unless he changed that, too, since I last checked...