What are you currently playing?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019
Direwolf20 with Hats and AM2 disabled. Going to see if JABBA is better than Factorization barrels, then disable Factorization because I don't use it besides for the barrels. Also added Rotary Craft (though super dense so haven't really started), Big Reactors, Blood Magic, and Mekanism (also kinda super dense, deciding on whether or not to start with this or Rotary Craft).

Reactions: Pyure

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
Playing MagicFarm 2 v2.0.1 with hardermf configs with hardcore world option. Just reached bronze tools... again.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using a paired down version of Resonant Rise's experimental line. I'm still decanting it down to suit my specific play style. It'll end up more like an RRLite+ pack.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Started out as Magic Farm 2, but I started to miss some other mods so much I added ComputerCraft, AM2, Buildcraft just for the gates, then added Steve's Factory Manager, now thinking whether I should continue adding the mods I want, or migrate my world over to another mod pack and add Harvestcraft.
Going to see if JABBA is better than Factorization barrels...
Spoiler: They are infinitely better
Whenever I click on a JABBA barrel, the item flies off in a random direction. Once it flew out through the wall behind the barrel and into a village well. OTOH this hasn't happened much recently so this bug may be fixed.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
I'm using a paired down version of Resonant Rise's experimental line. I'm still decanting it down to suit my specific play style. It'll end up more like an RRLite+ pack.
RRLite should be out soon, if not out already. I think we've got all the bugs worked out. You may really like this one.

As far as what have I been playing? I've been playing Resonant Rise, the latest Stable version. And recording a Survive and Thrive in Resonant Rise LP series. And, of course, playing some ShneekeyCraft, which has a final LTR release on ATLauncher. You can be certain that no more mods will be added or removed to ShneekeyCraft 1.x for 1.6.4. In fact, I rather doubt I will be updating any of the individual mods in the mod pack unless something truly stunning and absolutely necessary happens to pop out before all the devs start the monolithic task of converting to 1.7.x.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing a modpack I use to test things for the wiki, currently it has Twilight Forest, Railcraft, Buildcraft, Thaumcraft, IC2, Bspkrs Core, Armor Status HUD, Effect Status HUD, Damage Indicators, Code Chicke, CoFH Core, Extra Utils, NEI, NEI Addons/Plugins, Thermal Expansion, and Forge Multipart. I don't know if this counts as playing, as I am just finding the uses for stuff in cheat mode/survival, and finding things in the TF to get screenies of.

I also play a modpack with a similar modlist to Monster, but I don't know if I'm allowed to say what it is exactly (FTB test server).

Reactions: RealSketch

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing, waiting until I can replace my RAM sticks so I can play my poor man's private pack without getting a BSoD every thirty minutes. Using this chance to wait for TC4.1 as well, so I can (once again...) restart my map. Too lazy to grab the mod list right now, but it isn't anything special and I haven't tweaked any configs too much.

Alcheya

Jul 29, 2019
Was playing Galacticraft SMP, but now that we've made it to the moon, I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do next.

My SSP Monster world I abandoned.. and after playing GCraft, I want to go back and start over. Planning on adding Ars Magica 2 and Mekanism right off, most likely some novelty ones like Hat mod and morph, then try to add Mo' Creatures if I can get it going without too many errors. I would love to see an "everything pack" more than anything. Unleashed and Ultimate were pretty much "everything packs" but Monster has a lot of cherry-picked mods and mods that weren't put in for balancing reasons or we just "didn't need more things that do X." I want a million ways to do X so I can explore all of them. I don't really care about balance because in reality, you can get an unlimited amount of materials and resources no matter which pack you use. The journey might take a day or two more to get there, but it's always eventually the outcome. You're always going to have unlimited resources in an unlimited world.

I played with Mekanism for the first time when playing GC and it was just awesome. The factories can be a little OP, but all it does is save space considering you can do the same by adding more machines from other mods.

I never played Ars Magica and I really want to give it a go without having to use DW's pack, which I feel is a bit too watered down for my taste.

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
Eww. It looks super ugly.
If you think they look ugly just make your own textures :b

For what I play:
- Dw20 pack on a server
- modded 1.7, with almost all 1.7 mods added ;D
- stopped playing runescape, since I managed to get my account banned (I'm kinda surprised that it only just happened in November, and not in like 2012 or so haha)

Sent via tapatalk