What are you currently playing?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
Modified Resonant Rise.
Rippied out a ton of mods, added ATG, and drastically changed worldgen so only 2 metallurgy ores spawn at all, and TEs worldgen is drastically reduced..
I dislike overabundant resources :/

Reactions: MigukNamja

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Modified Resonant Rise.
Rippied out a ton of mods, added ATG, and drastically changed worldgen so only 2 metallurgy ores spawn at all, and TEs worldgen is drastically reduced..
I dislike overabundant resources :/

If you add ATG, you basically HAVE to rip out a ton of mods. ATG is so incredibly slow and got so many incompatibilities, it basically quarters your modpack for you.

Pokefenn

Jul 29, 2019
Custom pack, more or less a normal modded minecraft thing that you see, without Buildcraft and railcraft.

Museli

Jul 29, 2019
Monster 1.03 with Carpenter's Blocks installed and BOP enabled. I'm liking the new additions to TE and Thaumcraft, and I love the addition of Mimicry.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Monster basis with a ton of other mods, but I'm thinking of just moving to a standard FTB pack without any addition as I'm really getting annoying by all the bugs I've been encountering lately and just want to play a stable game

dieselfuelonly

Jul 29, 2019
Monster 1.0.3 with Rei's minimap enabled, Gregtech added w/ default configs, Binniesmods (extrabees + extratrees) added and using ATG for terrain generation

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
For the last couple of weeks modified resonant rise. Just started Magic farm 2 with Binnie's, factorization, reliquary, witchery, gendistry, and probably some others I can't remember right now.

Kyll.Ing.

Jul 29, 2019
Ultimate.

Because I like being several months late. I just switched over from Tekkit Lite.

Think I'm going to go for Tech World with GregTech added once I've got a proper look at Ultimate. Or perhaps the packs will have updated to 1.7 by then. Time will tell.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Unleashed with BoP and every other disabled mod expect death timer, really enjoying the modpack!

WIDEO

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Monster with BOP and Zan's minimap enabled. I also have installed EE3 Beta and an XACT shyfix to remedy the powersuit crashes.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Nothing, waiting for Monster to be done. Bit too buggy and missing a lot of stuff atm.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Resonant Rise (optional mods include all but underground biomes) with morph & optifine installed. All the fun mod morphs :p