Werewolves the matrix. [Game Thread][Championship Practice]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Dylan, the OP says that day ends at 8pm GMT. So an hour later is 9pm.

Which means that
Day ended 40 minutes ago, not an hour and 40 minutes ago.

Also apologies for not being here on time, 8pm GMT is 6am for me. I woke up at 6:30 for extra hour, had a quick look but I was too tired and fell asleep again.

One thing we can't deny is that there is scum on the fred wagon. Maybe goreae tried to save Leth? If Leth is mafia, then potentially most of the wolves voted for fred. If Leth is town, then it tells us that all the people voting Leth and fred were wrong and the wolves would've been on both.

I say we lynch Leth tomorrow unless anything else comes up.

Reactions: Lethosos and Pyure

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Seriously it's a lot easier to just do the time and date event planner thing and set it to your time zone than convert to GMT/UTC and let everyone else figure it out. It takes a minute to set up for the GM and saves the players a lot of confusion.

Reactions: Pyure
Z

Zexy

@dylanpiera; is night talking allowed? just saying, in MU it shouldn't, so I'd not post at all tbh but I wanna answers on some techincal stuff ONLY.

Another thing: to make phase end more clear, I suggest actually adding "You have X hours Y minutes" to host posts. I've been using it when hosting games and it is pretty effective. This is not aimed against Dylan, just my idea of how things should be in general.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
@dylanpiera; is night talking allowed? just saying, in MU it shouldn't, so I'd not post at all tbh but I wanna answers on some techincal stuff ONLY.

Another thing: to make phase end more clear, I suggest actually adding "You have X hours Y minutes" to host posts. I've been using it when hosting games and it is pretty effective. This is not aimed against Dylan, just my idea of how things should be in general.
He explicitly said in the day end post that you can still talk during night.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Also: is it advantageous to town to talk at this time or not so much?
I think so, right? It's basically a free period of discussion before kills kick in.

Pyure's my n0 town if I'm cop, by the way. <3
One thing we can't deny is that there is scum on the fred wagon. Maybe goreae tried to save Leth? If Leth is mafia, then potentially most of the wolves voted for fred. If Leth is town, then it tells us that all the people voting Leth and fred were wrong and the wolves would've been on both.
Keep in mind that voting isn't required; the wolves could've just laid low and defended neither side. Leth flipping mafia would tell us a lot, I agree, but if he's town I don't think we can draw any major conclusions from today's wagons.

C

CorpseCat

Also: is it advantageous to town to talk at this time or not so much?

Not really imo. I would say in a game where there's outside chat, or even just a masonry/mason pair, where players can arrange to plan one thing in private and stage discussion in the thread, but in this kind of game, where discussion is thread only, it's neutral, as mafia can see what the town says.

C

CorpseCat

Not really imo. I would say in a game where there's outside chat, or even just a masonry/mason pair, where players can arrange to plan one thing in private and stage discussion in the thread, but in this kind of game, where discussion is thread only, it's neutral, as mafia can see what the town says.
I would say so, I mean.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Day 1 Recap.
  • Frederikham got lynched. He was a Vanilla Townie
  • @RealKC @trajing @the_j485 You guys have yet to respond to thread. If you do not you will all be Modkilled after N1
It is now N1. There is no lynch at night time. You can still talk.

edit: @Pyure day normally ended 2 hours ago.
I have posted in the thread
Edit: I know about the no-editing-posts rule, but this isn't a vote.
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/index.php?posts/1636187
That. That is where I posted.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
[Wakes up in the middle of the night]
[Shouts:] "Werewolfs!"
[Turns around and falls asleep once again.]

Don't forget that besides a game, this is a roleplay as well if you want to.

As for speaking at night. I don't think it can help the wolves more than it can help us, or can it?

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
[writes down his last will before going to bed]
does the mafia vote their target during the day or night(like town of salem)?
since peoples power triggers at night, if anyone divulges info could possibly sway them to change targets..

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Wait, is there any reason for a 24 hour night phase? I mean vike's game starts in 5 days, and if we keep stopping the game for a day inbetween days then it's going to go on forever.