Werewolves the matrix. [Game Thread][Championship Practice]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
I don’t really like Victini either. Quotes, quotes, quotes, very few reasoning, vote Vike. Who I think is top town.
Well first of all Vike voted for Fred. I think at this point Vike isn't really making a lot of sense with that vote. Imo what fred was doing is fine and helps generate discussion. Plus his statement regarding Erin looking towny after him voting for Fred is just nonsensical. As you've said it could be the other way around (that's how I see it).

Reactions: Zexy

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Mumble mumble burden of proof

-"Seconded Beta!", read from Pyure about Fred (both were town). 'Aggressive' mentioned by name.

For what it's worth at this stage, I'm reading townish on fred. He's accusing a large amount of people from the very start of the game, which is counter-intuitive for a wolf that wants to stay anonymous.

The wagon's kinda sketchy now, too. Leth's vote was an antismite, SE's and Erin's votes were based on bad vibes and "being pushy", and yours was a process of elimination between your two top suspects.
Apologies, I had died early that game and as a result, I didn't really get to see this kind of meta from fred. After the two games I played with him on Mafia Universe, this seemed oddly out of character for him which is where my perspective is coming from. I would understand how people may have a different view, not having played with him in both the MU games however.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm... need to rethink Fred based on this. What I do know is that these players are my villa core:

Zexy, Pyure, the_j, and Shazam08. I'll be very open to listen to these players. Will still listen to others, but will believe them more.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
vote trajing i can't make an assessment just yet from what's already there.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
with erin, the only thing that he has done that was scummy imo was the nojr vote and now that is cleared I have no particular reason to suspect him. If he made it sound like nojr was intentional but then actually wasn't then I'd suspect him.

It seems that Victini suspects him because he doesn't like the fred wagon, which is a fair point. However given the number of players in the game you've either nailed all the wolves (all the suspects you listed just because they voted for fred) or what's actually happened is that Fred was actually being wolfy and we actually thought he was a wolf.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
However given the number of players in the game you've either nailed all the wolves (all the suspects you listed just because they voted for fred)
I doubt that, really. The thing is that I don't see anything wolfy about Fred calling out inactive people.
or what's actually happened is that Fred was actually being wolfy and we actually thought he was a wolf.
And I doubt this too. As it stands, I've not seen anything wolfy from Fred. That might change, but from the few posts he's made I don't think he's wolf.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
If I assume that fred is town (which I am not really 100% feeling right now).
Then that implies the following:
There exists one or two wolves inside of erindalc, SE37, Lethosos
I very much doubt that all the wolves exist in these three players. SE37 seems most villag-y out of the three. So then erindalc and Leth get a scumread.
There potentially exists a wolf in the inactive players: RealKC, trajing
Out of the other players, Pyure, Shazam, Zexy, and the_j are town.

Other players:
Fowltief - not a huge fan of his trajing vote and it feels like he's coasting along a bit with a bit of fluff posting here and there. Scum read
016Nojr - potentially wolf, you never know because he does the same thing every day 1. which is vote pyure. Probably won't lynch him today as he's most likely a mislynch.
Frederikam - Again, I think he is scum for his push, but apparently it's part of his town meta now... so neutral I guess.
VictiniX888 - Towny, yes we disagree on things, but he's making a lot of sense.
Robijnvogel - His play so far is a bit yuck. Especially how he asks if his vote isn't a killing vote. He has a slight scum lean on SE37 and Pyure too which I don't like. Scum read
Corpsecat - Need to see more reads, posts he made were ok but yeah, wish that he could post more so I get a better feel of how he plays. Slight rown
Goreae - not a big fan of his first post tbh. rest of his posts are ok. Slight town

Scum reads: erindalc, Leth, RobijnVogel, fowltief
Slight scum reads: RealKC, trajing
Neutral: Frederikam, 016Nojr, SE37
Slight town: CoprseCat, goreae
Town: Pyure, Shazam08, Zexy, the_j, Victini

I don't wanna lynch the inactive players today. Leth has the most votes out all of my scumspects.

##Vote Lethosos

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Actually, I'll vote Letho, because of Pyure's call on him in #30. I don't think that's a killing vote, right?
EDIT: And before I forget to put this down to writing, I have a gut feeling that SE37 is in the mob. Assuming this would lead to Pyure and Corpsecat probably being mobsters as well. Vike dying tonight would support this claim. All my suspicion on SE37 is based on #64.
Robij, can I flip this around a bit from my own perspective and assume that if I'm town, it makes SE37 look a bit better? Because I didn't really follow it.

Anyways, Robin just seems to be going with Pyure's "analysis". And I don't see why Vike dying tonight will make So37, Pyure and Corpse mafia.
In fact, I'm going to ##Vote Vike he doesn't usually do stuff like this
I liked this entire post until the vike Vote, which I wasn't sure about.

If I assume that fred is town (which I am not really 100% feeling right now).
Then that implies the following:
There exists one or two wolves inside of erindalc, SE37, Lethosos
I very much doubt that all the wolves exist in these three players. SE37 seems most villag-y out of the three. So then erindalc and Leth get a scumread.
There potentially exists a wolf in the inactive players: RealKC, trajing
Out of the other players, Pyure, Shazam, Zexy, and the_j are town.

Other players:
Fowltief - not a huge fan of his trajing vote and it feels like he's coasting along a bit with a bit of fluff posting here and there. Scum read
016Nojr - potentially wolf, you never know because he does the same thing every day 1. which is vote pyure. Probably won't lynch him today as he's most likely a mislynch.
Frederikam - Again, I think he is scum for his push, but apparently it's part of his town meta now... so neutral I guess.
VictiniX888 - Towny, yes we disagree on things, but he's making a lot of sense.
Robijnvogel - His play so far is a bit yuck. Especially how he asks if his vote isn't a killing vote. He has a slight scum lean on SE37 and Pyure too which I don't like. Scum read
Corpsecat - Need to see more reads, posts he made were ok but yeah, wish that he could post more so I get a better feel of how he plays. Slight rown
Goreae - not a big fan of his first post tbh. rest of his posts are ok. Slight town

Scum reads: erindalc, Leth, RobijnVogel, fowltief
Slight scum reads: RealKC, trajing
Neutral: Frederikam, 016Nojr, SE37
Slight town: CoprseCat, goreae
Town: Pyure, Shazam08, Zexy, the_j, Victini

I don't wanna lynch the inactive players today. Leth has the most votes out all of my scumspects.

##Vote Lethosos
Vike there's a bit of a weird trend (with exceptions) in your reads here where some the most dangerous players floated up to town and some of the least dangerous sank to scum. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were making friends so you could isolate robij for an eventual kill.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Robij, can I flip this around a bit from my own perspective and assume that if I'm town, it makes SE37 look a bit better? Because I didn't really follow it.

I liked this entire post until the vike Vote, which I wasn't sure about.

Vike there's a bit of a weird trend (with exceptions) in your reads here where some the most dangerous players floated up to town and some of the least dangerous sank to scum. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were making friends so you could isolate robij for an eventual kill.
I can see where you are coming from. but these are my honest reads straight from the heart.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013

In my defense: I arrived at this thread later, as I missed the link to it. This is why I haven't had the time/capacity to determine a 100% sure whether my vote was a second or not.

Why I slightly scumread SE37? Because he's the second one to commit a "Seer hunt clear". I don't have a lot of experience with this, but I believe the first one doing that, Vikestep, would be an actual cop. I estimate the chance for the second one being a towny trying to cover for the one he thinks is an actual cop, would be lower than the chance that the second one, SE37, is a wolf trying to give the cop and the other townies a false sense of security/coverage. This is why I have a slight suspicion of SE37 which is just not enough to vote for him yet.

Also, where did I scumread Pyure? I merely meant to state that, if SE37 would be a wolf, then SE37 town-reading Pyure would make Pyure slightly suspicious, (while town-reading Vikestep, could purely be meant to deviate our attention from SE37 himself). I currently have no read on Pyure's or CorpseCat's role. I was just putting that addition out there for future reference.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Actually, yes, I think that if you're town and Vikes is as well, that makes SE37 look a bit better.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
In my defense: I arrived at this thread later, as I missed the link to it. This is why I haven't had the time/capacity to determine a 100% sure whether my vote was a second or not.

Why I slightly scumread SE37? Because he's the second one to commit a "Seer hunt clear". I don't have a lot of experience with this, but I believe the first one doing that, Vikestep, would be an actual cop. I estimate the chance for the second one being a towny trying to cover for the one he thinks is an actual cop, would be lower than the chance that the second one, SE37, is a wolf trying to give the cop and the other townies a false sense of security/coverage. This is why I have a slight suspicion of SE37 which is just not enough to vote for him yet.

Also, where did I scumread Pyure? I merely meant to state that, if SE37 would be a wolf, then SE37 town-reading Pyure would make Pyure slightly suspicious, (while town-reading Vikestep, could purely be meant to deviate our attention from SE37 himself). I currently have no read on Pyure's or CorpseCat's role. I was just putting that addition out there for future reference.
I think you should stop speculating about who the cop is. Providing cop cover is not scummy in the slightest.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I think you should stop speculating about who the cop is. Providing cop cover is not scummy in the slightest.
If typically, it isn't, then still doing so as a wolf would be a genius move to plead oneself free of suspicion. And I expect you all to be geniuses and veterans.

You don't have to agree with my reasoning, but this IS my reasoning.

If you play more games with me, you'll find that I am generally more eager to find that one wolf that is hiding behind a quadruple bluff, than the wolf that is dancing naked on the street, has pointy ears, a unibrow and an abnormal amount of body-hair and can't resist the temptation to fetch a stick.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
If typically, it isn't, then still doing so as a wolf would be a genius move to plead oneself free of suspicion. And I expect you all to be geniuses and veterans.

You don't have to agree with my reasoning, but this IS my reasoning.

If you play more games with me, you'll find that I am generally more eager to find that one wolf that is hiding behind a quadruple bluff, than the wolf that is dancing naked on the street, has pointy ears, a unibrow and an abnormal amount of body-hair and can't resist the temptation to fetch a stick.
[/QUOTE]
But it's not reasoning at all, you are saying someone is scummy because they are doing something towny because that is what a smart mafia would do?

If they are truly deep wolfing this much then it will unravel when the cop dies and their net of support that this claim was found on would crumble.
It's way too early to get this tinfoily about someone who did something towny.

Reactions: fowltief

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
fowltief, read Leth's posts so far and tell me what you think. I see you lurking/liking posts.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
fowltief, read Leth's posts so far and tell me what you think. I see you lurking/liking posts.
Leth is netural to me... he isn't standing out at all just yet. Fred is definitely trying to stir things up but i do think he is town same with pyure.
I am curious why you think The J is town even tho he hasn't said anything yet as far as i can see.

yes i am coasting...nothing is standing out to me at all... last game i had you wrong. i'm not sure at all this time.