C

CorpseCat

Hello-
Look who hasn't spoken yet.

Vote Corpsecat

Please speak.
I like you already. Or not.
I just woke up. How are you?
Anyway, I don't know almost all of you. Who wants to try and change that? without getting on my nerves

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Hello.

Now it would be fair to push someone else who hasn't spoken.

##vote Lethosos

I would still like for you to speak more, as with everyone.

C

CorpseCat

Hello.

##vote Lethosos

You know, just a little suggestion, it hasn't been a quarter of the first day. You gain nothing by "pushing" people who haven't gotten here yet. Or are you just trying to set easy votes? Let me ask you, how long would you keep that vote if Lethosos doesn't appear?

Reactions: Zexy

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
You know, just a little suggestion, it hasn't been a quarter of the first day. You gain nothing by "pushing" people who haven't gotten here yet. Or are you just trying to set easy votes? Let me ask you, how long would you keep that vote if Lethosos doesn't appear?
Depends mainly on the future lynch candidates. Just because someone hasn't posted isn't a sign that they haven't seen the thread. The mafia can easily lurk if no-one is posting. We need to gain as much momentum on D1 as we can.

C

CorpseCat

Depends mainly on the future lynch candidates. Just because someone hasn't posted isn't a sign that they haven't seen the thread. The mafia can easily lurk if no-one is posting. We need to gain as much momentum on D1 as we can.
Let me just say, momentum without purpose leads to a crash.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Hello.

##vote Lethosos

XDtrw18_GowWhjM_uGJ5lxjbSVSZukibt8y6vBxOnsg

But seriously, I don't make snap judgements this early in the game. I'll vote when I'm good and ready.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
some people prefer to post later.... or maybe they are busy taking care of other things..watching you people duke it out can be very entertaining. Lots of time left on the clock.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
some people prefer to post later.... or maybe they are busy taking care of other things..watching you people duke it out can be very entertaining. Lots of time left on the clock.
This is not how a game of Mafia works, but of course, that's the attitude you would want the town to have if you were a mafioso.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
So far I have:
erindalc -> wolfy for trying to find reasons to lynch nojr
nojr -> wolfy for being opaque.
lethosos -> wolfy for saying something I used to say as a wolf a lot.
fred -> wolfy for trying to besmirch my honor. Or, more realistically, really failing to see that I'm goofing off, which is more likely if you're looking for dirt.

Erin/Nojr are a little bit mutually exclusive but not overly.

I have no town reads yet. Everyone's guilty!

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
fred -> wolfy for trying to besmirch my honor. Or, more realistically, really failing to see that I'm goofing off, which is more likely if you're looking for dirt.

Tbh I just don't like fluffposting : P

Besides, I thought those reads were somehow for real. I was merely asking where you got the idea from, since they were unreasonable.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Also, I forgot to mention that Pyure gets extra town points from me for venting his opinions. A wolf has little reason to do so at this point of the game.

Reactions: Zexy

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Heya.

XDtrw18_GowWhjM_uGJ5lxjbSVSZukibt8y6vBxOnsg

But seriously, I don't make snap judgements this early in the game. I'll vote when I'm good and ready.
Wait, come back! Make some snap judgments!

Also, I forgot to mention that Pyure gets extra town points from me for venting his opinions. A wolf has little reason to do so at this point of the game.
Agreed, though it's hard to know his motives sometimes.

You've been playing pretty aggressively towards inactive players today, by the way. That fits in with your town behavior last game, so slight plus for that, but it's plausible you're just mudslinging and trying to find an easy lynch target.