Werewolf: The Purification - Game Thread

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
DAY 1 SUMMARY

Last night was interesting. Nobody watched in confusion, and then amazement, as villager after villager was challenged and accused. His jaw frankly dropped when SoraZodia was assigned final blame and given the noose.

Strikingwolf was devoured by ants while lazing around in a chair, naked and smothered in jello. He had a vial of Wolf Blood. He was too lazy to save himself with it.

Somebody besides Nobody was lynched. The insurrection were too stunned to murder anyone.

Lynched: Sorazodia
had three votes. He was the Beta
Murdered:
Noone.
Smitten:

• Strikingwolf; he had the Wolf Blood which is now lost forever. He was the Madman.
  • Nobody; for surviving D1
DAY 2 begins.

I'm sending power results to your convos for the next few minutes.

Last edited:

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Firefistray because sora had 3 votes and he didn't change his vote after I told him. If it isn't fire then it is heilmewtwo

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Everyone who used a power should have a response from me, even if its just "you suck at using powers."

I'm looking at you, SOMEBODY IN PARTICULAR.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
hahah nobody look at the mistake I made in my summary before I quietly fixed it, nothing to see there (yeah, I called the humans wolves, it won't be the last time...)

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Well... There goes our resurrection item. On the bright side, though, at least one madman's dead and we've narrowed down the boss to two people. I'd assume the person that voted second was attempting to hide their bossiness. Right? We've got a 50/50 shot. Vote Firefistray.
antismite vikestep
Now that's an interesting move! Why would you bother with an antismite when you've got a coin flip for lynching the boss?

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Firefistray for now - he looked offended when I sniffed his butt. That's something only a human would do.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Vote FireFistRay for the same reasons as the above.

Also... was SW an actual mad man or just a mad wolf? If a wolf, why was he in a chair? Just something that irritates me a bit.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
vote Firefistray

I also want to point out that chbachman has been acting rather suspicious this game...

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Y'know, I tried viewing this through Tapatalk for the first time earlier (long story) and I thought something fishy was going on. By the time I logged back in later on my laptop, avatars were back to "normal". So... did avatar shenanigans happen or is my phone possessed?