Werewolf: The Purification - Game Thread

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Y'know, I tried viewing this through Tapatalk for the first time earlier (long story) and I thought something fishy was going on. By the time I logged back in later on my laptop, avatars were back to "normal". So... did avatar shenanigans happen or is my phone possessed?
◉_◉

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Y'know, I tried viewing this through Tapatalk for the first time earlier (long story) and I thought something fishy was going on. By the time I logged back in later on my laptop, avatars were back to "normal". So... did avatar shenanigans happen or is my phone possessed?

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I thought the boss vote was always worth two votes. All the votes at the previous day were single. Are there any bosses around here at all?

Edit: Nevermind. I thought this post had the "official" vote tallies.

Last edited:

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I thought the boss vote was always worth two votes. All the votes at the previous day were single. Are there any bosses around here at all?

Edit: Nevermind. I thought this post had the "official" vote tallies.
I cannot provide Bossed tallies before official day end summary, or people could make ninja-decisions :)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
If I'm not mistaken:
FireFistRay: 9 (Eruantien, Gideonseymour, HeilMewTwo, LivingAngryCheese, ljfa, RJS, Shazam08, SpwnX, VikeStep)
Vikestep: 1 (CoolSquid)
HeilMewTwo: 1(chbachman)
Unvoted: FireFistRay

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
A fairly uneventful night. Due to an obviously exploitable and questionable assignation of authority, a human Boss was identified.
The vast majority of the town lined up and watched grimly as his neck was placed on a block. An axe was raised, and....ZAAAAAAAAAAAAP. HOLY MOTHER WHAT-----?

Oh, lightning. The gods take their due.

Everyone decided to return home. Sadly, not everyone made it. The sudden scent of humans caused a general panic, and everyone scrambled for safety as insurrectionists boiled from the sewers. A howl of pain was heard and RJS was hacked down from behind.

His body was not recovered.

Day 2 Summary

Smited: FireFistRay (Boss)
Lynched: None
Murdered: RJS (Spy)

C

chbachman

vote chbachman
I still don't get why you suspect me... I voted for you yesterday because you were one of the two prime targets for the villagers. It happened to be FireFistRay. But whatever. I don't have a very good role, so go ahead.

FireFistRay

Jul 29, 2019
the seed belongs to our creators whoever they are. there remains a price on my head. i endanger you all if i stay. i shall take it where it can never be found. but whenever you look to the stars, think of one of them as my soul. defend this family autobots as they have you. defend all they can be. there are mysteries to the universe we were never meant to solve. but who we are and why we are here are not among them. those answers we carry inside. i am optimus prime and this message is to my creators. leave planet earth alone cuz iam coming for you.
1399828082010-TRANSFORMERS-AGE-EXTINCTION-MOV-jy-4660-.JPG