Werewolf: The Purification - Game Thread

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
uhh... vote vikestep , just cause he is still alive on day 3. Joking, I have no one to really vote at the moment.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'd like to mention something before my (eventual?) death.

Some minor changes made to the rules:
1) Imposter order of operations bumped up two spots (to before Lynching).

In order to offset this:
2) If an Imposter dies, anyone who died having a "false" role from this Imposter will have real role revealed.
3) Tooth can now identity true role of a dead target, does not transfer to that target, and cannot be misled by Imposter doing so.

The Imposter can mess with the dead's roles. Check the vote tallies again today; If Heil's vote counts for one more than it should, he's the real Boss and Ray was innocent. It's unlikely, as the Imposter would've had to replace Ray's role on the first night to deceive the smiting, but not totally implausible. There were about fourteen hours between Ray's vote and Pyure's recap. It's a possibility.

I'll just vote Gideonseymour for the time being. There isn't much evidence flying around, so... It's as good as any, I suppose? Gid did vote for Nobody on the first day. I know he changed it later shut up.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I'll just vote Gideonseymour for the time being. There isn't much evidence flying around, so... It's as good as any, I suppose? Gid did vote for Nobody on the first day. I know he changed it later shut up.
Heh. I'm the spy. I can confirm roles. I don't have proof, but here's some quotes:
Pyure said:
You have developed a knack for determining the roles and identities of others.

Each night, you can guess the role of a player; if you guess correctly you will receive confirmation.

You win when the Villagers win.
Pyure said:
Gideonseymour said:
Gideon - Spy
Pyure said:
...power acknowledged?
Gideonseymour said:
No, I was guessing my role. Isn't that what I'm supposed to do? :p
Pyure said:
As it stands, you're most likely going to receive "confirmed" unless an Imposter jacks with your role.
Pyure said:
You were right all along. Gideonseymour is a Spy.

Genius work there, Bond.
Gideonseymour said:
They call me the best detective in the land for a reason
Pyure said:
Accomplishments
  • Artful Dodger: Mislead an Assassin sufficiently to get him killed.
  • Roleplayer: Contribute strongly to the "theme" of the game.
  • Last Man Standing: Win with less than three members of your team still alive.
  • James Bond: Amuse me with your detective skills.
Gideonseymour said:
I can die happy now.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019

The Imposter can mess with the dead's roles. Check the vote tallies again today; If Heil's vote counts for one more than it should, he's the real Boss and Ray was innocent. It's unlikely, as the Imposter would've had to replace Ray's role on the first night to deceive the smiting, but not totally implausible. There were about fourteen hours between Ray's vote and Pyure's recap. It's a possibility.

How the hell would that work? It says right there the real role gets revealed on death.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019

Another reason he may have brought it up is that the humans are disguising the wolves they kill and Pyure just added in a clarification.

Vote Shazam08 because I don't like antismiting but there is no other clues I can see and I don't think we should use what Pyure said as proof that they disguised FireFistRay's role. Plus FireFistRay posted that transformers thing making it sound like he was actually the boss.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
vote shazam

Vikestep is the most skilled detective (OOC: player) I know. And so we wolves must follow the pack.

Last edited: