Werewolf: The Purification - Game Thread

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I hate you guys so much right now. I had this exploit covered in theory. Anyway, OP updated, I neglected to paste the rules from the signup thread.

I clarified the rule. The original wording stands but the ambiguity has been removed to my satisfaction.
Do we still get an official tallied vote summary?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Some minor changes made to the rules:
1) Imposter order of operations bumped up two spots (to before Lynching).

In order to offset this:
2) If an Imposter dies, anyone who died having a "false" role from this Imposter will have real role revealed.
3) Tooth can now identity true role of a dead target, does not transfer to that target, and cannot be misled by Imposter doing so.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
vote Nobody

Many years ago when the disgusting, filthy humans ruled this land, one of my disgusting ancestors (before one was bitten and brought into the light) was a bodyguard, just as many of those ancestors were before. He shouted about odds of killing one of our noble kind! Now the tables are reversed. I will not make the same mistake as a stupid human.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Wow...we can identify one of the humans off the bat, and people are ignoring that possibility.

Compound it with the fact that no matter which way you look at it, lynching nobody is bad for the wolves.

Gideon, Cheese, ljfa...I am disappoint.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Wow...we can identify one of the humans off the bat, and people are ignoring that possibility.

Compound it with the fact that no matter which way you look at it, lynching nobody is bad for the wolves.

Gideon, Cheese, ljfa...I am disappoint.
Vote RJS because because because because becaaaaaaaaause!

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
People currently voted for:
HeilMewTwo
LivingAngryCheese
Nobody (2) :mad:
Shazam08
ljfa
Eruantien