Werewolf (Skyrim-Themed Edition) [GAME THREAD]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Well, since my vote isn't going to change anything, I vote chbachman. However, I still do not think that is what Vike meant when he posted that. Bach and skyrim could be many things, I mean...half of the music in Skyrim is by Bach the composer...there is also this: http://techland.time.com/2013/04/17...to-skyrim-teases-something-wolfenstein-redux/

I just don't think it has anything to do with chbachman...giving a hint like that on the first night is just not Vike's MO.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Well, since my vote isn't going to change anything, I vote chbachman. However, I still do not think that is what Vike meant when he posted that. Bach and skyrim could be many things, I mean...half of the music in Skyrim is by Bach the composer...there is also this: http://techland.time.com/2013/04/17...to-skyrim-teases-something-wolfenstein-redux/

I just don't think it has anything to do with chbachman...giving a hint like that on the first night is just not Vike's MO.
I mean, it might be one of those hints that becomes very obvious once people figure it out, so maybe it was intended. i thought it was a pretty obscure hint

C

chbachman

My blood is on your hands! Remember this when you fall asleep tonight. You murdered a innocent villager!

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
My blood is on your hands! Remember this when you fall asleep tonight. You murdered a innocent villager!
But then there will be one less Imperial/Stormcloak :)
Vote Chbachman

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Votes so Far! (bold means locked)
chbachman (15): Mevansuto, Albin_Xaiver, SkeletonPunk, DiamondArrow, goreae, dwappo, Qazplm601, Jus2beast, CarbonBasedGhost, Exedra, Alpha Dragon, Shazam08, Staxed, SoraZodia, 016Nojr
016Nojr (1): dgdas9
goreae (1): chbachman

This means that everyone has voted. If you haven't already make sure to tell me what powers you would like to use as there are a couple not sent to me yet!

Reactions: goreae

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
It seems people were still acting a little drastic after the dragon returned and took its word as proof of holy writ. One attentive person pointed out a slight error in his message with a misspelling of the word "bach". People were amazed at how this man was able to hear how the dragon spelled his words but it seems some ultimate being overlooked that people can't hear how someone spelt a word but no-one seemed to make a big fuss about it. Almost all the fingers pointed to chbachman that day as who could argue with a dragon? and when is a haiku wrong? chbachman said his final goodbyes to a couple of the folks and stepped up on the newly restructured podium that some of the people patched up during the day. It was of sturdy construction, probably since these people know quite a bit about wood and how easily it breaks.

chbachman jumps off the platform and breaks his neck. The people didn't cheer though, for they were mislead. It seems that chbachman was really just a citizen. Although someone pointed out something fell out of his pocket... Hmm, this man really knew how to lead people. He had a plan in the works to lead the people to make sure they were on the way, this must've been someone with a great power! A power great enough to decide who gets killed in the event of a draw. One of the members stepped up to take a closer inspection of him and noticed a distinctive marking on his arm... It seems that this man was also an Imperial.

Everyone was quite disappointed that they just killed an innocent person, some people were quite content that they removed an Imperial but kept that to themselves and smirked when no-one else was around. So, as the day wrapped up people knew that someone might die that night (inner intuition? or maybe they had seen this kind of thing before, who knew) and talked a bit before they headed off to bed.

As everyone suspected a blood-curdling scream erupted from the main center and they rushed into to survey the scene. On the floor, was poor dead goreae ripped to shreds by presumably werewolves. On inspection of his body they found out that he was also a regular citizen, but there was something else that truly shocked them the most. They found on him a piece of paper with the following words written down:

"you followed the herd.
Poems are not omnicient.
This is your warning."

It seems that goreae must've been making these haiku's! It was later deduced that he was in fact a greybeard and had tricked the townspeople into voting for chbachman. He also shared the same mark which chbachman held... A second imperial had died.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUMMARY:
chbachman was lynched
. He was a citizen with the Veto ability. He was also an Imperial
goreae was killed by the werewolves, he was a Citizen with the Greybeard ability. He was also an Imperial.

There are 15 left, Day 3 starts now.

Last edited:

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Well...here are a few things I've noticed...

Jus2beast is the only person to have locked his vote yesterday...this is really just something I noticed and could be completely harmless.

But then there will be one less Imperial/Stormcloak :)
Vote Chbachman

And this statement...was very suspicious. Can you explain what you meant by that Sora? Because you made it sound like that's a good thing...

(probably not going to have enough time to RP all of my posts like I wanted to this week)

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Well...here are a few things I've noticed...

Jus2beast is the only person to have locked his vote yesterday...this is really just something I noticed and could be completely harmless.

And this statement...was very suspicious. Can you explain what you meant by that Sora? Because you made it sound like that's a good thing...

(probably not going to have enough time to RP all of my posts like I wanted to this week)

Me not locking it wouldnt have really made a difference

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Me not locking it wouldnt have really made a difference

I'm just saying, that most of the time...when someone locks an early vote...it's because they don't really care who dies...because it doesn't matter for their win situation...not all of the time, just most of the time.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
A
I'm just saying, that most of the time...when someone locks an early vote...it's because they don't really care who dies...because it doesn't matter for their win situation...not all of the time, just most of the time.
Ah i see what you mean. But this wasnt the case.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Oh well. *shrug*

Poems are not omnicient.

Wait! They're not? :p

The poem mentions "following the herd". Shazam08's avatar is a reindeer. Reindeer live in herds. I think we need to lynch this son of a gun.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Oh well. *shrug*

Wait! They're not? :p

The poem mentions "following the herd". Shazam08's avatar is a reindeer. Reindeer live in herds. I think we need to lynch this son of a gun.
They do? And, probably Vike was talking about how everyone voted for chbachman presenting little to no evidence.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
They do? And, probably Vike was talking about how everyone voted for chbachman presenting little to no evidence.
Shush.gif