Werewolf (Skyrim-Themed Edition) [GAME THREAD]

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
He had hoping for a nice rest before he starts his long journey to a sort of temple... Which for the life of him, can't remember its specific name.
Dariul was sorting his inventory when he heard the scream, stuffing everything back in he broke the door and rushed to the scene of the crime but it was too late, Gerdur was dead and the wolves had escaped. At first he was angered, the man with the knee story should have died instead! Although after a close inspection at once was his door... Maybe it was for the best... Yeah the rent was high enough, the cost of a new door would had bankrupted him. Still werewolves would be a major hindrances in his travels, it would be best to exterminate them along with a few other group of people.
Nobody was the hot choice for pick tonight but he didn't belong any of the Imperials or Stormcloaks, it would be a waste of his vote. This was a perfect opportunity to kill off the opposing site- Under the alibi of hunting down the wolves.
It would be safer to vote Nobody but it's time for a revolution.
Vote chbachman

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I slightly overlooked something regoing over the roles and realised that the Dovahkiin's power "Od Ah Viing" is slightly overpowered (ok I lied, it is completely overpowered with the potential to kill all wolves the night it is used). So I have changed how it works.
Od Ah Viing now stops all deaths from happening for one night, by summoning a dragon that scares all those who try away
Resume as normal!

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Votes so far (Bold is Locked)

Nobody (12): SkeletonPunk, Exedra, jus2beast, 016Nojr, Alpha Dragon, Staxed, chbachman, Qazplm601, Albin_Xavier, dwappo, CarbonBasedGhost, DiamondArrow
chbachman (1): SoraZodia

Not Yet Voted: @Shazam08, @Mevansuto, @goreae, @dgdas9

Once we get 9 locked votes (4 more) and all members have voted I can start the next night.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Remember guys, you still have until tomorrow 5AM to post I made the first day 2 days since I started early

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
@VikeStep since this is the first time I played this game I have one question. If the majority votes for nobody does nobody get killed or if everyone votes for nobody and one person votes for someone does that someone gets killed?