Werewolf (Skyrim-Themed Edition) [GAME THREAD]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
C

chbachman

@VikeStep could you please clarify the misspelling

I don't get this. This would be an obvious misspell. The GM would not give away one of the roles this early.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think it was a hint this early in the game. Vike can you confirm or deny?

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
@VikeStep could you please clarify the misspelling

I don't get this. This would be an obvious misspell. The GM would not give away one of the roles this early.
I don't think it was a hint this early in the game. Vike can you confirm or deny?
I'm sorry for this but even if Vike confirms the misspell a lot of people are not going to have time to change their votes and you are most likely gone. If he clarifies and I have time I will change it, but I can't risk missing a hint so my vote remains for now.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
he is noticing how since you haven't posted anything outside of the forum games section (which doesn't count for post count) and you have 1 like your post to like ratio is 0:1 so you are "popular" now. Which I don't understand... since you need alot of messages AND a post to like ratio of %90. Maybe I am missing something.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
vote goreae idk why, just was first person to bring it up.
I'm so sorry if I started this and you're innocent. The GM said something and anytime he gives out clues, it's probably important.[DOUBLEPOST=1403480413][/DOUBLEPOST]
he is noticing how since you haven't posted anything outside of the forum games section (which doesn't count for post count) and you have 1 like your post to like ratio is 0:1 so you are "popular" now. Which I don't understand... since you need alot of messages AND a post to like ratio of %90. Maybe I am missing something.
He got his trophies before the message count was required.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
a while ago there wasn't a needed post amount. so it was stupidly easy to get. he must have got the trophys before the bugfix was in place.