Werewolf (Skyrim-Themed Edition) [GAME THREAD]

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Votes so far (Bold is Locked)

Nobody (16): SkeletonPunk, Exedra, jus2beast, 016Nojr, Alpha Dragon, Staxed, chbachman, Qazplm601, Albin_Xavier, dwappo, CarbonBasedGhost,DiamondArrow, Shazam08, Mevansuto, Goreae, dgdas9
chbachman (1): SoraZodia

Not Yet Voted: Everyone voted! And we have enough locked votes for nobody

Now wait for @VikeStep to wrap up the first day of this Skyrim themed werewolf game! :D

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Since everyone voted and there was enough locked votes I ended the night early

The people at the Sleeping Giant Inn knew that they were in for a tough time ahead, but they decided to go ahead and lynch nobody. As he walked up and put his head in the noose someone in the back of the room screamed "Od Ah Viing", a mighty roar was heard from outside. Everyone was afraid that it was over, first the werewolves and now this! One of the members decided to have a look outside the windows to see what it was to be greeted with they eye of a dragon... The dragon then spoke to the people.

"Besieged yet again.
The evil wolves bach from hell.
Hope is precious few.
"

The crowd speculated on what this could mean before the dragon once interrupted again.

"There shall be no deaths tonight"

Everyone rejoiced, however one person didn't. This of course was nobody. He took this opportunity to open the door and run outside and locked the door behind him. People chased after him but he grabbed a nearby horse tied to a post and rode off. Only to be stopped moments later by the archers who had shot him down for theft. It turns out that this nobody character was well known for theft and was also known as "Lokir the Horse Thief". He was a poor man from Rorikstead who never really sided with either the Imperials or the Stormcloaks. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief that a thief was no longer a problem on their list and resided that the dragon would watch over them that night.

As it happened so. There were no deaths that night however when they woke up the dragon was gone. They knew the werewolves would not be so kind this night and knew it must mean someone shall be lynched today.

WRAP-UP

Nobody died. He was Lokir from Rorikstead. He died as it was part of his role.
Dovahkiin used "Od Ah Viing" so no-one else died that night

A reminder that you can no longer vote for nobody today. The day will end at 5AM EST Monday

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Od Ah Ving on night one, interesting tactic...though I think it might have been a bit premature...could have been more useful later in the game when we know we need to prevent an important person from dying.

Anyone happen to have any clues/hints that they learned from any roles last night, any leads?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Od Ah Ving on night one, interesting tactic...though I think it might have been a bit premature...could have been more useful later in the game when we know we need to prevent an important person from dying.

Anyone happen to have any clues/hints that they learned from any roles last night, any leads?
Well there is this

"Besieged yet again.
Hope is precious few.
"

I doubt that spelling in the center is unintentional.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Ah.. I need to study for an exam so..I vote for 016Nojr

I just want to get m vote out in case I don't come back here...

Sorry Nojr (Can I call you nojr?)

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Well there is this

"Besieged yet again.
Hope is precious few.
"

I doubt that spelling in the center is unintentional.

If anyone's interested, that's a haiku. We also have chbachman playing.

C

chbachman

Ok, really, that was totally either unintentional or mistaken. I am completely innocent. I am a normal citizen.