Werewolf Round 6

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Apoethoseratmdfmgowereadpfgaldpfgldaccidentalfpgaoerimampqotorapdfmotgmaodtryingfpgtomptricksrtgyouqaolkbn.

Adafgpormetantidisestablishmentarianismdpfmadfgpooarermyouqoadhappyfpghapnowohpetnaidfg.

Translation 1:those read accidental trying to trick

translation 2: establishment mad are you happy now

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Bah, no sense delaying then. Peggle is dead. He indeed could have been valuable.

I vote to lynch Peggle.

I don't think I'll ever lock in a vote this game, but I ask that if everyone else's votes are locked, feel free to consider mine locked as well.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
My last words. Remember them.

Noormoonokmlnmmnmooonnmnbnfznoodmnommmmmoomonmtaonalmonomnmmmnomnxpxmmmoomnnmononxcyntmonomooomngvtmomntnnndbmxmmbonmnoooomjomnnommmnonconmomynommmoommooonmoooonnonommmmpommroboolnouhmnmgonmmnonnyooemonbsonomoonnpdnjmommpnmoomonooooomlomncomomnonoomjomnnmobouummnmmnuomomoietomnonmmmomooamonemwnnomooomrmmxotmnsndkonlnmnommmooononosoaqnojommonoomgoammrnimoomnnooonfnomooompoemhononomaobmooononnmmnmommmmonpmmxmomovmomnmnoomnoonoohomnnmonpmmmomoomoomnmoqhnmmomosmmonaonmmmnmnoaneoomnonmmnmocmpmnoonmomxommononoemnomwmonmwomooomonnoowoomomsonommmomnoofmmmnoooopnonmnoomnoooamcmlmonfonmmmiotnmmmosntmuoocoommknmwemmmonnonammpnnomohnooommmmgoomnomnnomofondcmmmonoqwopnkgmonnmmnmonmozmnmoooomimmnmnnnoomonmmoomsmoomfnmmommmnntoonmhmmmmowmoohmoonmoonnoenmomoomoommmotmnnemmnmmhvnnmonnmmnopoomoopmmnmomoooontoormmnnnswovlvmomnmomoomoqnemmonnmnommooooxnommommonmobofnnmoznmmopmdnoonjnmnmcsomxmonmoommmmmooomomnmnmmmvmomlonmomjomqmnnmoonnnnmmmoomnmcuoomgosnniomumnnooomooovnrmonnmosmnmonmnnowmoxohoonmmpmootononmmoombnunmmmoonnwboomxompooommomempomeooomomomnonnmononooymmnoonnooonnovoommnozjouomodmmnnoiooodmnnovnoonronnnomnmmoonmngxnmmnmmnnocomnhooomhomoonmonnonmomnmncomngmopokmmnnnmeomnwjmonnooxmzooommomyomdmmmmomnlomnnmnonnoiomonnomoofmommunmomonmnzlmmonoktnommmkkmmknmmnnoomnrmonommnnmgmmmcimonnootommnmnmmmwomnonnpmoqmomooommornzmomonoommmmmnmmommmobnmmnnnommonmoonoomoconwmmnhmnemnonoiooeomnmndmnoonvnlntmmoooooomoxkjnnmooxooommaanqonomnmommnemoaornomlmnyonqnmnnnnmmnbmmgmonmoonommmnommsmoonrbomnqnqnockjommohoomomooonmnotoommmnonnnonmeonmomotoooornnmoomoomynmnomnofnonommnmmmnnmnnnmdoombnncooonpuomdnnmjnnnmommmnonnnltnoomoosmmoooniowmlrnomomopommmommoananonomnolcnzomlonnmonmnnoontomanmnmommnmrnmkoiooofoooonmwnoomnpnnseosomnnoaonomnwonnmmnomnchntnommnomonnomnmkmnommoooomnxnnmnomdmnomnmogmoimoomymnmnommmoumonoqmommqhmmonkfomonmnnnnncoooowoooomomnotooonnonmmmnmmmmlmmoonvomhonmosoommfnmpoononnoomoonnminmoknmonmnnoomozmnmnmbmmnonomtlnnomnoommnohmjannmoonmommommmmasrmnmnmmnmnooooiooononomnonomommoomnnnomomoooomkoooaqlomodmnoonmcmnnnooonomoomnnmnomnmnnbnmmnomonomnvtenmommmmmoommmmoalnlomnoogonmnmneymmmomonnomanmnsclmomnmmnmfmvmmoommmnommnmnommoooomoomonovnnnnloomnkmmmommnnomnmonwoonrogmooivomkmrnnmommroxfvmmoonnoonnmmmlmoooonoogmonmmoommommmoxmbnvomoonnnmmompmmjnmxonommhlnnemnnoommoonoaoommmqkmmozommoomfmnnmmemoqumczmonmooocmwoodotonmommomoonmnxomomwnmmnnseonmmmnnmoxqommmnnooomnnooooomnlnomxmozmnnmunnoooomxormmnoonnmmoohmooomgmboompooobomnmmoomnmonhmmmmnnmnnsnommnonmnoomnnenmnnpodwomnxmommmrmooxnxselommmmwnooomntfmmmoonnoomomunnmomonmmoookoomonzoononooonoqmunmfmnmonmjrnoomnoononnmononmonmoommooomoomnnmomdmoommmnmnmemnobnoboooempmcnmnrmmmmwotmmoommnmwmgnofknbovmjsmnnmbinnomznmnoonodmonoonomoonmmmogoommoommennmmeonxomnmmotaeoymomcbocnommodfnynfnodnmhmonncooooxoonfmonmimnnonnnkmondomvvcnonmoooooamnboomnoonrmonommmmmnmmvanmnnvokooomomonomononooocomjmooxomoonmmnnomoooornnnmovmloogmmnmmnomnooonnrimnonnmmommmjgnkoavoqmmmonooooommooooommxnnnnnnnnoyoonmynrommgonomjonmomnnmmomnkoomomoonooyamnomznooeoomonomnimmooxoimnwmqomjonfnomowennoogmnoomnmonmonomommoonoooonmmooyomommomnbmmnavooonoomrmmmoogpmwmnmooonmnmmnmnoomoycomonmmomoommgommnnmoommonoanmmnmomnmmhxommmponmmnpmnmmnoxmnmnmomnnomymmmmomqmoummynmnoommnenmmoomonemgmmmmnmnmmmnnoommmooonommmoonvomlmmoomvzmmqmmdoomeonnmmoonmnnmomfmmomorobmmmmmgoohnynmnonnooopmnnnmnohuomnmfmonmnnnmmnbmmunonlremlooooummwomnmlmpnomnnomonosnommnnoomonmmllboonoanoooommmomnmdnoogdmmmnsmmonnoumoomnnmnnommoomoobnnmomdmmmmomnmoommnvmmommmqmononovmmonmomoioomncnooomoflmmnvnonmsonmoonoononnnnocmmmnzmnmmonnimvozooomnoononoomoommommnonmomumnmnommmmmmnmmmmmmotmrmmnnqooommmcmmonxommmnmdnonooomoqommvmogomnoooobmnmmoonnonnumtmmonmnomonmnnovnxxmadommzonnnonnnofnomoooonomnmonnomnlsnonnmmiolnnonmnoonpopmooomonnmmnmnlmmmbmmommmomnonoomooonnmommnmomnuomnonmnmnnomwiauomom.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Are you shitting me? Staxed! Decode!

One more puzzle, for old times sake, before I die.

All waters flow down, to cool the heated core.
All fires fly up, to escape imprisonment.
All earth stays put, to guard what it has remaining.
All air hovers above, watching silently.
All enemies form alliances, whether they know it or not.
Except for those who do nothing but watch.
But what is that of an enemy or an ally, given they don't fight?
They are false, yet they are correct.
Insanity is a wonderful, wonderful thing.
Kill those who defy, bring me the first letter of their name.
Hang them tightly, and light the fire.
All things end, all things burn to ash.

But to the ending of this one, they burn not slowly nor quickly, yet bright.

Bring the letter.
Put it on the face of that who names it.
Kill them quickly, before it's too late.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Night is aproaching. But even before it comes, the village has came to a conclusion. Peggle. Peggle shall die. "The coin was our ruin" some said. Even peggle himself agreed. He just commited suicide. The village was happy. The gibrish player died. And it all happened again. They all went home. Only a few didn't. The wolves. This time, there was no argument.

The village wakes up. Since this thing started, everyone dropped their jobs. They just argue about who are the wolves. But one more player is gone. They go to their house. His gone. VikeStep is gone.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
The NewsPaper is OUT! Check it out!

Villagers killed! No more gibberish

As the night approached, most of the villagers, decided to lynch Peggle, that poor old man that barely could speak. He decided to commit suicide, and the villagers, were satisfied, but some just wanted to see him burn. He had hanged himself and no one ever dared to go any closer. Unfortunately he was just a standard old villager with a poor life, as my sources tells me.
It was morning and everyone came to the village meeting to discuss who is the werewolves, except for one. He was never found. Solidified blood was found in his cottage, but no body. I pray to god they haven't eaten him! Vikestep has fallen. But who was he? An anonymous source, presumably the werewolves, tells me that he was a normal villager. I don't know if this is true, but don't let these bastards fool you! I received this anonymous message only seven minutes after dawn. Let the hunt continue. Are the killings going to continue? Stick around to see!

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
And now that's taken care of:
I vote to lynch Staxed, again.

You really don't like giving details for your decisions do you? I still haven't seen a convincing arguement for you wanting to lynch me?

I can do that too though! I vote to lynch frederikam

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
You really don't like giving details for your decisions do you? I still haven't seen a convincing arguement for you wanting to lynch me?

I can do that too though! I vote to lynch frederikam

You were contradicting my argument more than Exedra did when I said that one of you may be a werewolf, because you were online by the time I received that message. And now you're here again. Exedra was taking things easier. When I voted I didn't feel like mentioning what already had been said, but here I go again.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
You were contradicting my argument more than Exedra did when I said that one of you may be a werewolf, because you were online by the time I received that message. And now you're here again. Exedra was taking things easier. When I voted I didn't feel like mentioning what already had been said, but here I go again.

I would think contradicting your argument would make sense when one is trying to defend themself from being accused. Doing it MORE should make you less suspicious, not more suspicious...specially when the arguments have merit...

1. dgdas said that he sends a message to the paperboy as soon as he receives it...this does not mean that whoever was online is the one that sent it, it can easily be sent while dgdas is offline, and he sends it when he logs in and sees it
2. I am ALWAYS online...I'm at work for 14 hours a day with requirements that lead to lots of downtime and the freedom to do what I wish during that time...so I decide to spend too much time here.
3. I'm not the only one online
4. I specifically marked myself as offline for the past 2-3 hours just to see if this would happen, and guess what...you still said I was here.
5. Another fact that hasn't been mentioned before, the "who's online list" isn't instant...it's cached ;)

Drop the "this person was online when I got a message" bit, there are too many holes in it for it to be a reasonable piece of evidence.

Now...where's the bartender, I need some peanuts!

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I am surprised onbody got to the obvious conclusioin yet...Just a small tip for the Villes, look at the OP

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I am surprised onbody got to the obvious conclusioin yet...Just a small tip for the Villes, look at the OP

I don't get it, the only thing I notice is at the top, which I don't remember seeing before..."Yup. Blame Exedra"...which certainly doesn't provide any sort of "obvious conclusion".

And since this is a game of complete mystery, having some method of "obvious conclusion" would suck anyway :)

Does anyone else see something obvious that I'm missing?

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I don't get it, the only thing I notice is at the top, which I don't remember seeing before..."Yup. Blame Exedra"...which certainly doesn't provide any sort of "obvious conclusion".

Scroll down

And FYI, that has always been there

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Scroll down

And FYI, that has always been there

lol, I've read it like 20 times...and I have no clue what you are talking about :D

But, that's good for me anyway, because like I said...having an "obvious conclusion" in a game meant to be purposely mysterious would suck...