Werewolf Round 6

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
You were contradicting my argument more than Exedra did when I said that one of you may be a werewolf, because you were online by the time I received that message. And now you're here again. Exedra was taking things easier. When I voted I didn't feel like mentioning what already had been said, but here I go again.

You do realise, you can be invisible? It's some setting somewhere, but you appear always as offline.

In light of how this guy is STILL ignoring evidence presented a while ago, I vote to lynch frederikam.

Reactions: Staxed

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
it's time to see fred exposed for the sneaky werewolf he truly is...

I lock in my vote to lynch frederikam

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
You do realise, you can be invisible? It's some setting somewhere, but you appear always as offline.

In light of how this guy is STILL ignoring evidence presented a while ago, I vote to lynch frederikam.

And you too, are ignoring evidence.
it's time to see fred exposed for the sneaky werewolf he truly is...

I lock in my vote to lynch frederikam
And with your "it's time to see fred exposed for the sneaky werewolf he truly is..." looks like you're just trying to act like a zealous team villager person.[DOUBLEPOST=1379694772][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think, for time's sake, I lock my vote for Frederikam.

And now you're just both locking in the votes? Are you naive? You are just trying to doom me whether or not it's may be in your favor. You could at least have allowed yourself to potentially change your vote. Remember you are only limiting yourself here.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
And you too, are ignoring evidence.
And with your "it's time to see fred exposed for the sneaky werewolf he truly is..." looks like you're just trying to act like a zealous team villager person.

like I have been doing all game, I fail to see how me trying to get you killed is being zealous all of a sudden, I've be publically targetting you for the past 2 days ;)

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
When I'm dead, and you know I am a villager, be sure you'll consider lynching Staxed for lynching a villager in that manner.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
When I'm dead, and you know I am a villager, be sure you'll consider lynching Staxed for lynching a villager in that manner.

So, why did you keep ignoring the evidence then? The one saying that it might not even have been the persona online, as they can be invisible...

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Welp, I would have liked to do this yesterday, but I lock in my vote to lynch Frederikam.

Same reasons, etcetera, etcetera.[DOUBLEPOST=1379740136][/DOUBLEPOST]I wonder if dgdas meant that he was god. Maybe if we ask/pray really nicely, he'll bestow a blessing upon us poor villagers. Like invulnerability.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
If the werewolves are a team of two, then I guarantee that we will lose, as there in that case there are only three villagers left.
Fools!

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
There's no need for the day to come. They have all decided. Fred. Fred shoud die. He is a wolf. A dirty little wolf. Of course fred doesn't agree, tries to defend himself, but the village has came to a decision. Fred is goign to hang. Fred is now dead.

THe wolves are not affraid anymore. No need to. Staxed, and Jonny morph to they're wolfy form. Exedra can't believe what he's seing...

...The Villagers...LOST!

Congrats Staxed! In my opinion, you deserve a cookie! There you go!

(Oh and be sure to blame Exedra)[DOUBLEPOST=1379748262][/DOUBLEPOST]The thread is now open to discussion! Even if you're not playing, come in!

Reactions: Staxed

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
In case you want it, there you go:

Nose- Seer
Jess- Fool
Gpuzzle- NewsPaper Guy --dead-- Replaced by FredErikam
Exedra- Bodyguard
Staxed- Wolf
J- Wolf

Everyone Else- Villagers

The secret? It was pretty simple. When Fred replaced Gpuzzle, Fred kept his Winning conditions, and, if ID'd by the seer, he would have looked like a villager

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I told you! And to be honest, the_j48 was my second most wolfy suspect, from how he locked in his vote with Staxed.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I suspected Staxed about one hour before I got killed. He told me that Jess saw him and said he was a bodyguard. But he said that he thought jess was a fool... So the only logical conclusion would be to be a werewolf. I can't believe I didn't speak up. Also I saw Exedra and saw he was the bodyguard