Werewolf Round 6

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Yup. Blame Exedra.

The game is in progress. Just sit down and watch if you're not playing.

Rules:
1Have fun
2Only post if you are alive and playing
3Try to invite me to any conversation you create. Not required though
4Don't quote anything from any conversation into this thread
5Don't quote/show any message from the GM (me)

6You must Bold Every Action

Roles, teams and stuff:

Team Werewolf- Wins when the number of werewolves is equal or higher than the number of Villagers

Werewolf- Everynight, can kill somebody.

Lone Wolf (5% Chance)- Like a werewolf. Wins if he is the only werewolf in the end of the game.

Moon-Moon (5% Chance)- Like a werewolf. Wins if the team wins and he is dead.

Team Villager-Wins if all of the werewolves are dead.

Villager- Nothing special! Just a basic villager...

Seer- Everynight can check if one player is a werewolf or a villager.

Bodyguard- Everynight, can protect a player from a werwolf.

Fool- Like a seer, but his answers are completelly random, exept one: If he checks a seer, he will be told that the seer is a fool.

TEAM NEUTRAL- Wins when one team wins

Newspaper Guy- Everyday, he will have the information of what role the lynched player had. He will then have to write a 500 text that the GM (me) will post. If dead, a random Villager will get his power.

Notes:

Every day, the players must vote for one player to get lynched. You may not vote for nobody. If you don't vote in 24 hours, you will be executed. The information of what role the lynched player had will than be sent to the Newspaper guy. When either a seer or a fool die, you will only know that he may have been the seer.

Every night, when the wolves kill somebody, ONLY the werewolves will have the information of what role the player they killed had. They may or may not decide to share that information with the Newspaper Guy.

Players:
0Tbd360 --Dead--
1FredErikam
2Staxed
3Gpuzzle --Executed--
4the_J485sucks
5Jess887cp
6ICountFrom0 --Dead--
7Exedra
8NosePicker555 --Replaced by Vike--Dead--
9Dgdas9--God--
10PeggleFrank--Dead

Wait List

1VikeStep --Request sent--
Just a small note: Due to school and stuff I may not be here in time every day, sorry for that.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Interesting, I'm in...

not sure what I think about possibly not knowing the role of killed players though...certainly can bring a new twist to the game though.

Reactions: dgdas9

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't got it: J, would you like to be in?
I'm in.
Yay.
Should I be happy that I will get to the end of the game with a role and then lose?
I think I should.
You shouldn't! Be positive! It will go well this time!

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
write me in.
I'm predicting villager loss.
The fool is a strong disadvantage for the team, the wolves have a moon-moon giving them a disposable player to take the heat, and it's a limited information game. Wolves could pretty much guarantee a win by killing newspaper night 1, if the random lands on top of the seer. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind landing as newspaper night 5ish just as the wolves win.

Reactions: dgdas9